Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon (78453 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by West2019(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
stupid man just wnt to put this innocent cab driver in trouble
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by knowhowk: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
stainlink:
The jumping no be him be the issue now. angry
Who wan pay the uber guy him money?
. U need Attention and people to comments on your stupidity so u could be known on Nairaland like one Nwamapike or who is he called

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by puretayo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
You made my day. cheesy a friend of mine pleaded with me never to take a loan from sokoloan. He knelt down begging me. Abeg share ur experience with them.
mascot87:
I am sure SOKOLOAN have been threatening him & he has to find an easy way out because those guys can make you commit suicide. May his soul rest in peace.

Please remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN

3 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Wanity(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:
Please whatever the situation is, no matter what you are going through ATM, suicide is NEVER THE BEST OPTION cry cry cry

Just know that it’s just a Phase sad You will definitely overcome all of it!!!

You have been nominated for the nairaland best signature award.

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Deltatoto: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by justjify(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
You sure say no be from the marine world angry shocked
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by davillian(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

I can bet my left balls that he caught his girlfriend cheating yesterday
grin
The last time you bet your balls
You lost
Whose balls are you betting this time angry

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by duchaB(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?
The cow up there from daura would enjoy this.
Let any apc supporter enter this thread...

Utterly silly comment..
What has that gat to do with this...

3 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Unrated900(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why are you repeating the incident happens around 11am
Twice
@OP
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked I can bet my left balls that he caught his girlfriend cheating yesterday
fake account spotted

2 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by 2pacamarushakur(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pascalville:
Me that would soon follow suit

I don't know who you are but your life is more precious than you can ever think of. If everyone has given up on you, have it in mind that there is always someone who cares. No matter what the situations are, never give up please

3 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by priscaoge(f): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wanity:

You have been nominated for the nairaland best signature award.

Who am I to say No cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Onlyonebuhari: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?

Tell Diri to also jump into the lagoon cos of Buhari
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Unrated900(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
mascot87:
I am sure SOKOLOAN have been threatening him & he has to find an easy way out because those guys can make you commit suicide. May his soul rest in peace.

Please remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN

How about invisible company pay later

2 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Theoarhics: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
The highest recorded suicide cases ever in the history of Nigeria under this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by kay29000(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:
Please whatever the situation is, no matter what you are going through ATM, suicide is NEVER THE BEST OPTION cry cry cry

Just know that it’s just a Phase sad You will definitely overcome all of it!!!

Let me ask you a simple question... please give me a simple yes or no answer.

If you are on the 30th floor of a highrise building that is on fire, and there is no means of escape...everywhere in the building is on fire, the smoke is chocking you, and you can feel the heat of the fire already burning your skin as it spreads and gets closer to where you are standing by the ledge. Would you wait around for the fire to burn and kill you in the most excruciating way, or would you jump from that building?

Would you jump? Yes or No.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Wanity(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:

Who am I to say No cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Can I send you a Mail
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Sexycardib: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why na? So Sad
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Pedro97: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abeg ohh why de driver drop am??
to those of you in Lagos, Toilet dey for 3rd mainland bridge??
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by SarkinYarki: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:

Why? Did cow push this person to suicide?

Yes his bad governance pushed him one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by babadem2much(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Men God should go to that third mainland bridge pray Better aberration to cleanse that bridge o... This is beyond physical. Before na frustration but de matter don change
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by priscaoge(f): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
kay29000:

Let me ask you a simple question... please give me a simple yes or no answer.

If you are on the 30th floor of a highrise building that is on fire, and there is no means of escape...everywhere in the building is on fire, the smoke is chocking you, and you can feel the heat of the fire already burning your skin as it spreads and gets closer to where you are standing by the ledge. Would you wait around for the fire to burn and kill you in the most excruciating way, or would you jump from that building?

Would you jump? Yes or No.

This is unrelated to the current discussion. Do have a good night rest SIR smiley

4 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by franchasng: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:

Why? Did cow push this person to suicide?
Yes na. How can a cow occupy Aso Rock meant for human beings Many more people will jump into that lagoon until Yoruba people go to Aso Rock to remove that cow they put there that's disturbing Nigerians with his fellow cows angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by berrystunn(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
zabuur:
Our institutions need to really address issues of suicide. Religious institutions, Educational Institutions and every other one. Even at work places.

Dont let's work with assumptions. Pick up your phone and relate with a friend you've heard or seen in a long time. Share what u have (experience, money, food, cloth, jokes etc).

Although no one can give u happiness, it's just within u.

Institutions dead since independent.
The last time I checked it's still on RIP.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by bizhop01: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
He will swim
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Toseenlove: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gradually Shiithoole Zombiiees are getting there. Nothing suprises me anymore when It comes to the matter of Shiiithoole
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by TheWonder: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Finehotbro:
Nawa o that stupid man don kill himself
Stupid because he killed himself?
May GOD not let you be in a situation where the hands of death is more comforting that being alive.

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by willyjacs(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?
The suicider was ur roommate abi?
He told u the reason for taking his own life was buhari.
Everything na buhari
Buhari is the cause of ur weak erection
U ejaculate quick, na buhari

U are really suffering.

4 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Toseenlove: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
laosy:
Depression is real!
Reach out to friends and family, care for them, call them and let them know you care!

Lol too late.....No one gives a fucck again!!!
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Pedro97: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Deltatoto:
snipper is better drowning is not a good way to die.i no fit

sniper is even more terrible than drowning.

sniper is painful, that's why the victims scatter their rooms.

sniper kills you organ by organ,at a point whilst dying, you'll be begging for someone to come in and rescue you...

so my dear..Sniper isn't fun

thank you

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Advancedman(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Finehotbro:
Nawa o that stupid man don kill himself

Stop this nonsense else you want to experience it.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Toseenlove: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
stainlink:
The jumping no be him be the issue now. angry
Who wan pay the uber guy him money?

Lol In as much as I'm not supposed to find this funny, A life Is at stake. But Life has become so cheap like Sachet Water In Shiithoole to the extent death of humans Is nothing again. Nigerians are their own biggest Woes, Wrath, and Misfortunes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Good Friday Goes Wrong As "Jesus" Tries Fleeing Due To Excessive Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.