Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Can I Quit Gambling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit Gambling? (1781 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Quit Gambling? by Gamblingaddict: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
I am a kinder lonely guy.

So any time I feel bored I visit bet9ja shops to play the virtual games. I have discovered that this gambling effect has made me lose lots of money and my job.

I actually lost a 400k loan on gambling which I haven't repaid!
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Meedon: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Quit entirely
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by falcon01: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don't worry, you'll quit when you run out of money and stuffs to sell.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by illicit(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Simple....

Don't gamble
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Afostev11(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gamblingaddict:

So any time I feel bored I visit bet9ja shops to play the virtual games. I have discovered that this gambling effect has made me lose lots of money and my job.

sell ur papa house n use it to gamble that time ur eyes go clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nazgul: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Try to engage yourself in activities... gambling is like masturbation, it's fueled by idleness, if you can get busy, you won't remember to gamble. Once you can successfully stay away from it for at least 2weeks, you'll be free.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by phrancys001(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gamble responsibly
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Molahnelson(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
very simple just contact that guy name ChildofDoom him co help you
thanks me later
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Target home and away over 1.5 or home over 1.5 and over 1.5.

If he set 2 odd against 3 old in 1 to 3, Play away 3 goals against home 2 goals for high risk and we'll pay. You could win 20k with just 200#

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
may the Lord guide your lost soul

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2021
When you think you have seen enough

#400k loan on gambling. That is too bad.

I should be thanking God over my own case niyen: https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain

While we help you with prayers, you should also help yourself & determine you are not going there again. You would keep losing more to gambling if you think you can make the money back from gambling. See it as military zone & Keep off!

It's a trying moment for you. May God help you
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by bizz22: 2:19am On Jan 28, 2021
get a piggy bank
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by ChildOfDoom: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Molahnelson:
very simple just contact that guy name Chil.dofDoom him co help you

thanks me later
bro, bet9ja virtual is the strongest kind of addiction i ever knew. No way out. I've been miserable for five years now

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Jack005(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
bro, bet9ja virtual is the strongest kind of addiction i ever knew. No way out. I've been miserable for five years now
There are possible ways out, I've seen addicted gamblers quit so stop discouraging him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by oaselemi: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gambling see me finish last year. We live to fight another day. All my money bet9ja don chop I must chop them back before I quit. Thunder fire bet9ja, I dey come for them make I try get small money first
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by oaselemi: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gambling see me finish last year. We live to fight another day. All my money bet9ja don chop I must chop them back before I quit. Thunder fire bet9ja, I dey come for them make I try get small money first.
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by BlessedNuel: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
You can stop only when you are ready to stop
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Gamblingaddict: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2021
I had a dream today that this is the source of all my problems. I pray for mercies oh God
I am jobless now, idle etc. Life's seem awkward right now. Why did I ever get involved in this act. I could have been doing well in life now. If there was nothing like bet9ja virtual.
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by makermix1: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
start fornication
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Faber(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2021
The best thing that happened to me in life is to discover Bet9ja. But I didn't began the wrong way(playing virtual games) right from the onset I hate Virtual games. I am a master in live sports betting....

The best and easiest way to make money online is through sports betting. God bless the day I discovered Sports Betting...

Very soon I will migrate to arbitrage betting through the help of Rebelbetting. That one na paradise.

Before you call me a scammer....I no ask anyone to contact for games o. Make God no punish you o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Offpoint1: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Only foolish gamblers play virtual...

If it doesn't work for you quit
If it works for you, keep it up.
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Dre183(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
Target home and away over 1.5 or home over 1.5 and over 1.5.

If he set 2 odd against 3 old in 1 to 3, Play away 3 goals against home 2 goals for high risk and we'll pay. You could win 20k with just 200#

Can u explain this logic better?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by dreu2fine(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Gamblingaddict:

u lack wisdom
i love gambling to womanizing
but i de use my sense bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by sulaiboy20(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
start playing Playstation as substitute
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Drsnives(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
Faber:
The best thing that happened to me in life is to discover Bet9ja. But I didn't began the wrong way(playing virtual games) right from the onset I hate Virtual games. I am a master in live sports betting....

The best and easiest way to make money online is through sports betting. God bless the day I discovered Sports Betting...

Very soon I will migrate to arbitrage betting through the help of Rebelbetting. That one na paradise.

Before you call me a scammer....I no ask anyone to contact for games o. Make God no punish you o

You no be scammer abeg show me way
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by lolu2019: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
hard to admit for lazy people.virtual is simply the best. chat me up if u want to learn 07080227022
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by denisbid: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

I played bet9ja live betting and was about to win, only for the bet9ja live bet moderators to come and remove my bet and all my money i staked. Should I message bet9ja and upload a screen shot of the affected bet, will they restore my money back to my account?
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Faber(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
denisbid:
I played bet9ja live betting and was about to win, only for the bet9ja live bet moderators to come and remove my bet and all my money i staked. Should I message bet9ja and upload a screen shot of the affected bet, will they restore my money back to my account?

Yes they will restore your bets if the problem was through a problem from their site. But if perhaps you placed bet in error, the money may be gone.

I wish you luck to recover your funds
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by denisbid: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Yes they will restore your bets if the problem was through a problem from their site. But if perhaps you placed bet in error, the money may be gone.

I wish you luck to recover your funds
thanks!

How do i know i placed bet in error, does it mean that i placed the bet with odds above the usual odd, for instance if I see a 3.5 odd for Bayern Munich against 1.4 odd Rb liebzig and i stake Bayern straight win, could that be error?
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by GeneralPula: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Why are you thinking of quitting?

Don’t you like to win?

Winners don’t quit, quitters don’t win...So they do say!

It won’t take you up to 600years before you’ll win, believe me!
Re: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Starz825(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gamblingaddict:

to quit gambling is the easiest!

just change your mentality about it ...that's all

now listen...you won't stop gambling until you realize that bet9ja is not an earning/investment platform where you can become a millionaire overnight or make a lot of money ( even though some people made a lot of money from it..it all boils down to luck)... infact bet9ja shops you see around are fun/game joint ..just like you go to beer parlour or go to fast food or take your gf out to see the movies....it's a place you spend..so you go there with the money you can afford to lose.. without expecting returns.( though you could get to win if you are lucky).

when you play virtual games and lose and then you get pained or feel regret...you sure still seeing it as an investment platform where you hope to earn which is very wrong....
when you go to bet9ja shops and pay for games and then you go back home empty handed...then you should know you got what you wanted....you enjoyed your fun , didn't you?.....so don't get it twisted...bet9ja shops are game shops where one can have fun and not to make money....

some silly people will even go there with someone else's money all in the name of doubling it.....I laff them to scorn......you go just enter debt... that's why it's called game....#fun and nothing more or less ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused. Need Advise! / Sex Scandal By Two Police Officers With Pictures / Ladies: Stop Telling Your New Date Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.