Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. (665 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by PastoPaul: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2020
#shalom
Re: PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by Froshloaded: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2020
cool
Re: PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
GOD does not CHOOSE for us. No. God LEADS us by His Spirit when we want to make a choice.

We Humans do the CHOOSING ourselves. Ask God yourself to LEAD you. If anything goes wrong in the marriage, you would be able to cry unto GOD cos he's the one who LED you to your spouse and NOT your pastor.

A
@bolded is quite contradictory. If God does not chose (like you said) then how do you explain the leading part? If God leads you to someone to marry, has He not automatically chosen that spouse for you?

I want to believe God has given us humans thefree will to make our choices. But he advises us a Christians not go outside our estate as children of God to marry i.e unbelievers. That way we can never make mistakes. We are the ones to now chose who we like within the household of faith and bring to God to bless.
Re: PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by PastoPaul: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
GOD does not CHOOSE for us. No. God LEADS us by His Spirit when we want to make a choice.

We Humans do the CHOOSING ourselves. Ask God yourself to LEAD you. If anything goes wrong in the marriage, you would be able to cry unto GOD cos he's the one who LED you to your spouse and NOT your pastor.

A
@bolded is quite contradictory. If God does not chose (like you said) then how do you explain the leading part? If God leads you to someone to marry, has He not automatically chosen that spouse for you?

I want to believe God has given us humans thefree will to make our choices. But he advises us a Christians not go outside our estate as children of God to marry i.e unbelievers. That way we can never make mistakes. We are the ones to now chose who we like within the household of faith and bring to God to bless.

God bless your sir. Let me use this analogy to clarify everything. You go to the electronics market to buy a phone and Mr Abu is the seller. You make serveral requests that you need a very good phone at a particular price. Mr Abu brings out all the good phones that match your proposed expenditure......that is LEADING. He shows you all the GOOD options available for the price you can pay, but he doesnt force your hand to buy a SPECIFIC phone. You do the CHOOSING by purchasing a specific phone. The seller has simply led you to make the right choice but he DID NOT MAKE A SPECIFIC CHOICE FOR YOU. The purchase is completely left to you. Its your call to buy or walk away. Nevertheless Mr Abu would never bring out any device worth 100k if ur proposed expenditure does not exceed 80k.

#shalom
Re: PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
PastoPaul:

God bless your sir. Let me use this analogy to clarify everything. You go to the electronics market to buy a phone and Mr Abu is the seller. You make serveral requests that you need a very good phone at a particular price. Mr Abu brings out all the good phones that match your proposed expenditure. That is LEADING, he shows you all the GOOD options available for the price you can pay but he doesnt force your hand to buy a specific phone. You do the CHOOSING by purchasing a specific phone. The seller has simply led you to make the righy choice. The purchase is completely left to you. Its your call to buy or walk away. Nevertheless Mr Abu would never bring out any device worth 100k if ur proposed expenditure does not exceed 80k.

#shalom

Same thing I said.
Anyways, Im a she. smiley
Re: PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by PastoPaul: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Same thing I said.
Anyways, Im a she. smiley

Leading and Choosing are NOT the same.
Re: PASTOR PAUL'S NUGGETS : How To Know My Future Partner. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
PastoPaul:

Leading and Choosing are NOT the same.

It depends on the context in which you use them.
The context in which it appeared in your post, it means the same thing.
Norrf!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Download. Full Hollywood Undead New Empire, Vol. 1 / I Am Plus One Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.