Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (999 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by objectiveC(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: . by MedicH: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Local man salutes you sir. I like the boiled stones part. We are getting smarter. Use this blunt hold body fes

Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: . by objectiveC(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
MedicH:
Local man salutes you sir. I like the boiled stones part. We are getting smarter. Use this blunt hold body fes

I don’t smoke but thanks chief! We do it for the culture

1 Like

Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
sorry about what happened to u,
but it ain't (and won't) the same for everyone
Re: . by objectiveC(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
anthonyuncle:
sorry about what happened to u,

but it ain't (and won't) the same for everyone

Thanks but there’s nothing to be sorry about.
Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
objectiveC:

Thanks but there’s nothing to be sorry about.
there are lot of things to be sorry about bro
Re: . by objectiveC(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
anthonyuncle:

there are lot of things to be sorry about bro

Alright chief I’m listening.
Re: . by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2020
objectiveC:
Mods please DO NOT push to front page!

I want to share a story with you guys(the boys literally). So there’s this girl I’ve been dating for like 2 months now. She’s pretty, intelligent and independent. We are both software devs. Before i got into the Tech world, I’ve always been a “i will never fall in love kind of guy” based on having swallowed the the red pill a long time ago. They were habits i picked up before getting into tech that stayed with me e.g i lift and read religiously. I’m in a very good place physically so getting girls was and is never a problem. Most days i code for most part of the day and workout at night. Enough about me!

Before this girl and i started dating, she had always shown this feminism tendencies which i overlooked sha (my first mistake) because i thought maybe she would change.. and she did change except the traces were still there.

So we had an argument that opened up a chain reaction which led to her sending me series of text messages all in which she called me names just because i missed her call not calls meaning she called once!. She thought i was still mad at her cuz i told her i wasn’t going to answer the phone if/when she calls. my iPhone is always on DND but because of this girl i take it off DND most of the time .

What happened on this fateful that made really made me go apeshit was first, i wasn’t with my phone at the time she called. Second, my mom came to my place and was asking me how far babe matter so i started telling her about this girl not knowing that this same girl was already blowing my phone with foolish messages in the room.

Naturally I’m a hot headed kind of person(which I’m still trying to work on) so seeing those messages made me lost my cool which resulted to me telling her that i needed a time out from the relationship after which she immediately blocked me on WhatsApp. Just days before this fight, we were together and had a really nice time which i actually enjoyed but you know what they say ; it is what it is.

One phone call from me would solve all of this issue but I’d rather eat boiled stones than call her and i know she would rather eat 64 baskets of fresh pepper than for her to call me. If she doesn’t call and apologize for going all crazy on me, then we’re truly done!

The mistakes i made didn’t come from a place of sheer ignorance but rather a deliberate one. I wanted to see where the whole story would end if i just tried to act like the typical lover boy for a period of time and see where it leads. Unfortunately she got complacent and thought i was head over heels in love with her. What she didn’t know was all my moves were calculated. I enjoyed the times we had together but i didn’t let it get to my head and you shouldn’t let it get to yours too. Enjoy the moment for as long as it last.

The takeaway from this is, as a man, if you cannot change the girl, you change the girl. Read the last part repeatedly till you internalize it.

You have some nice points but like most redpillers,yall always sound like you're coming from a place of hurt. Some will go off tangent with invectives and diatribes,thus, ending up sounding immature. I SMH when I read such

Now,coming to your post. Why do I have this teeny tiiiny feeling you sound way more hurt than you're letting on.

Why Allow me elucidate

1. No concrete message:

You went all apeshiit about being in control and all that while a simple message to her would have cleared all the communication gaps. You were that insecure to end a relationship when the girl needed reassurance. Don't you know so-called feminists are women with insecurities too? You should have talked to her. A simple word here and there delivered in a firm manner would brought her to her senses.

2. Basketmouth U!

How come a so-called alpha rushes online to give a so-called redpill message, the instant he had relationship issues. Real Gs don't tattletale like that.

3. You're Hurt Nigga.

Behind the braggadocio you portrayed was the thinly veiled fact that how the relationship turned out hurt you. I mean, you wanted her to meet your mama na. You must have felt something for her so why acting like she ain't shiit and you're the G,then, coming out to advise other niggas to follow your hardcore advice and be a boss. That's plain bullshiit if you ask me.

My ADVICE?

You are entitled to your decisions but I think you should find a way to make her see your side of things. You two like each other and would make a great couple. She is scared of losing you too,thats why she acts all aggressive and Shiit. You both need to understand each other better.
Goodluck.

#luminouznuggets#
Re: . by objectiveC(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2020
luminouz:

You have some nice points but like most redpillers,yall always sound like you're coming from a place of hurt. Some will go off tangent with invectives and diatribee,thus, ending up sounding immature. I SMH when I read such

Now,coming to the your post. Why do I have this teeny tiiiny feeling you sound way more hurt than you're letting on.

Why Allow me elucidate

1. No concrete message:

You went all apeshiit about being in control and all that while a simple message to her would have cleared all the communication gaps. You were that insecure to end a relationship when the girl needed reassurance. Don't you know so-called feminists are women with insecurities too? You should talked to her. A simple word here and there delivered in a firm manner would brought her to her senses.

2. Basketmouth U!

How come a so-called alpha rushes online to give a so-called redpill message, the instant he had relationship issues. Real Gs don't tattletale like that.

3. You Hurt Nigga.

Behind the braggadocio you portrayed was the thinly veiled fact that how the relationship turned out hurt you. I mean, you wanted her to meet your mama na. You must have felt something for her so why acting like she ain't shiit and you're the G,then, coming out to advise other niggas to follow your hardcore advice and be a boss. That's plain bullshiit if you ask me.

My ADVICE?

You are entitled to your decisions but I think you should find a way to make her see your side of things. You too like each other and would make a great couple. She is scared of losing you too,thats why she acts all aggressive and Shiit. You both need to understand each other better.
Goodluck.

#luminouznuggets#

Lol take it easy my G. You’re coming from a place of preconceived notion so i wouldn’t even try changing your mind or anything. Man I’d be lying if i say i didn’t like her but there’s just somethings me as a person can’t compromise on. She bleeped up and she has to own up to her fuckup. And my G, TRP is like a tool box where you take stuffs you need and drop the ones you don’t need. You came off as condescending bro. You should relax.. and thanks for the input though. Appreciated
Re: . by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2020
objectiveC:

Lol take it easy my G. You’re coming from a place of preconceived notion so i wouldn’t even try changing your mind or anything. Man I’d be lying if i say i didn’t like her but there’s just somethings me as a person can’t compromise on. She bleeped up and she has to own up to her fuckup. And my G, TRP is like a tool box where you take stuffs you need and drop the ones you don’t need. You came off as condescending bro. You should relax.. and thanks for the input though. Appreciated

Lol,

Apologies if you feel I came at you too hard...I'm just very real and raw.

Hope u guys work it out
Re: . by objectiveC(m): 4:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Closed
Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
objectiveC:

Alright chief I’m listening.
u already said "closed"

(1) (Reply)

God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before / How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? / Women And Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.