Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma (1184 Views)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by ConfusedHusband: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
I'd be very precise as possible.

This issue is very sensitive so i have to open this account to get every advise i could get.

I met this lady back in school, that was over 13 years ago. She loved me to a fault (i know). I had her flowers and she was never promiscuous (as far as i know).

She got pregnant for me but we were both still in school, no way we could keep the pregnancy. She was not aware of her pregnancy status then until she came visiting and i saw the difference on her body structure. Scan showed she was carrying our 9 weeks baby. I understood her fear, but i was able to convince her to abort that day... But this is the slide

Prior before i got to know about her pregnancy... I was having some serious pile which i had taken some drugs which wasn't so efficient so i told her about it, then we went for the 'gbobonise'. I took it and started having diarrhea for 3days or so then (she took it too).

After i was able to convince her to make the abortion.... But unfortunately, the foetus had died in her (we got to know after the abortion).

Now this is problem

She got married some years ago same time everything about me started dwindling. My business crumbled, i lost my Job, sold my uncompleted house. I have become a big ZERO ( i have owed a lot of people though they understand my situation and my FnF have been supportive to a large extent).

Please digest this part and please advise me.

I am not a very religious person not spiritual either. I believe i no do bad and nobody fit do me bad, but what do i know

This same belief i have when everything was going fine for me, so
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by NextD18: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Malaria and self condemnation are your problem.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by chatinent: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
She's married, and don't let fetishism blindfold you... All you need to is recompense for the loss by accepting your fate and working harder.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by soberdrunk(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
The Normal me will tell you its superstory but when you start experiencing some difficulties you donot understand you have to bend your belief system and listen to advice no matter how foolish it may sound, reach out to the lady and explain everything to her. Sometimes you have to turn off your scientific mindset even if its just a mental placebo to get back on track......

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Shugavee(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
The Lord is ur strength!!
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by luvyaself95(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
YORUBA NOLLYWOOD MOVIE SCRIPT WRITER.
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by SUPERPACK: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
When you guys were knacking did you come here to seek our advise?
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Abfinest007(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by wis3(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
ConfusedHusband:
I'd be very precise as possible.
).

She got pregnant for me but we were both still in school, no way we could keep the pregnancy. She was not aware of her pregnancy status then until she came visiting and i saw the difference on her body structure. Scan showed she was carrying our 9months baby. I understood her fear, but i was able to convince her to abort that day... But this is the slide

Prior before i got to know about her pregnancy... I was having some serious pile which i had taken some drugs which wasn't so efficient so i told her about it, then we went for the 'gbobonise'. I took it and started having diarrhea for 3days or so then (she took it too). ??

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Prec1ous(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Do you want to marry another man's wife?

I believe in cause and effect and the universe rewards us all.

Did she leave you or you broke up?

If she left, I might agree you are safe but if you left without her cheating, then maybe the universe is paying you back.
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by tolugar: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
I think it’s time both of you sit down and talk.

Hope no blood oath was done
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by ConfusedHusband: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
chatinent:
She's married, and don't let fetishism blindfold you... All you need to is recompense for the loss by accepting your fate and working harder.

I have tried my brother, i lost many opportunities that doesn't seem natural. Maybe im just getting to understand

tolugar:
I think it’s time both of you sit down and talk.

Hope no blood oath was done

Yes
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Instead of hiding details from your mother, just open up on the matter to her.

Maybe when they identify the problem a solution can be sorted.

Now go open up to her (your mom) and maybe they would find a lasting solutions to your present predicament.
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by proclinician: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wahala here and there

This is ridiculous.
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by ConfusedHusband: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:
Pls eeh how in the holy hell did it take an ultrasound sonography to show that this woman is 9 months pregnant country man?

This is ridiculous.

Oga na mistake, advise me please
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
You must apologise for plaguing us with this nonsense story.

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just calm's everything is alright

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by ConfusedHusband: 3:25am On Mar 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
You must apologise for plaguing us with this nonsense story.

Who is this one?
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2020
You need prayers not an advise.
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by tolugar: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2020
ConfusedHusband:

I have tried my brother, i lost many opportunities that doesn't seem natural. Maybe im just getting to understand

Yes

Get together

Review your past

Forgive each other
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by ConfusedHusband: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
tolugar:

Get together

Review your past

Forgive each other

Thank you
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by tosomaju(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
All I see here is your greatest sin hunting you. Babe has moved on and you are here lamenting. Go and do a root cause analysis of your problem unfortunately Nairalanders have no clue
Re: Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma by Canon1: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Things are not always natural in this fetish and cruel world of ours,but it does not mean the girl might be the actual cause.You need to consult Gods annionted and pray massively my 2cents.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Items For Beautiful Souls / Men Are On The Loosing End In Relationships / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.