Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (46869 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Restates Commitment To Tinubu’s Ambition / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Alfaab: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Afonja muslims, leave Nnamdi Kanu threads,come here and discuss d gradual takeover of Yoruba land by terrorist herdsmen.
The zoo army didn't shed any Igbo blood as you all prayed for,I want to see you headslammers raise this topic to 15 pages with meaningful discussions,yesterday it was Ogun,today Ekiti.
Ametokun has been watered down by your hausa/Fulani slave masters,they said it's community policing now.
Afonja muslims, its time to react.

Eschew hatred, pls.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Philinho(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Its obvious we are not seeing the terrible agenda planed by the North and Buhari
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Ostrogoth(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
We know that not everyone will have sense, but even then, don't you think that one less slice of foolishness would do Nairaland some good?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Jabioro: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2020
If we wanted peace we just have deal with bandits, terrorist and murderer.Expelling, killing and disorganized them are best solution.. nothing like negotiation
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by sylve11: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2020
At a time, they were happy these terrorists were unleashing troubles on the southeast side of this country. sad cool
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by perez100: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2020
And most Yoruba morons think IPOB is their problem. They want Buhari to kill all IPOB members, and they were not happy that Nnamdi Kanu failed to come for his parents' burial. It pained them. They want people without even catapults be killed. They applauded the military for displaying their cowardice attitude to unarmed civilians but runs away when they encounter armed people like them. Some cases we read Boko Haram possess superior firepower. But they form warriors for killing people without Dane guns. Shame! Anyway, we thank God lives were not lost during the burial. The security tried Sha.

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by ignis: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Who dey train them?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Christian07(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Military training

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by jonesky080(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
This people are really the problem.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Enculer2: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Kuginzi:
Why is it that Igbos likes propaganda than reality?

Why are people of your tribe cowards?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/insecurity-herdsmen-receive-military-training-in-ekiti-report/
Helinues, metaphysical, where are you?

cc lzaa gmbuharii ebenezar2020 blackking98 sarrki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Enculer2: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Ritchiee:
Another OSU gone berserk.
COWARDS..

Your tribe is cowardly and treacherous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Enculer2: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Alfaab post=86689389]

Eschew hatred, pls.[/quote
He is right you know.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by AreaFada2: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2020
tribalistseun:
I don't know why I'm always having the feeling that Nigeria will soon fight another civil war. But our politicians are not seeing it cos they are busy looting us to coma
So we are not at war already? The one Boko and their herdsmen have been fighting against everyone nko?
Maybe you mean the North officially declaring war on the South

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Enculer2: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
The zoo is dead.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Kingspin(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Buhari and his people are supporting herdsmen and Boko haram.

#Long known fact

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by letitrainnow(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2020
God help this country.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Izor: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Nairalander's we should be sensible enoungh to kwn were nigeria is heading to,because this hersmen says nigeria belong to them,they once say my local goverment in plateau belöng to them,but they see fire.u can google wase fight and read for urself.yoruba don't take it kind with them because they can turn back at u even the yoruba muslim fulani man is never a friend

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by xpool(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Cry out blood, if you like.
Fulani's are now the most hated tribe in Nigerian.
If you wan die, set yourself ablaze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2020
princemillla:
Pics of the training ground??

I support the establishment of Amotekun but resolving to this level of cheap lies I don't like it

Are you one of them, or a supporter? Or willingly blind?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by BanevsJoker(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2020
xpool:

Cry out blood, if you like.
Fulani's are now the most hated tribe in Nigerian.
If you wan die, set yourself ablaze
Can't you tell it's sarcasm? Read the post again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Brightest04(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
I'm a Nigerian and do not play tribalism in any way.What is happening in Nigeria today supposed to be a challenge to all the youths of this country to make the wrongs of the fathers right in our own time instead of being worst than them.
Insecurity is a challenge to all and if not fought collectively today it will engulf all tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by xpool(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Onlinealaba:
The earlier we see that these a modernised version of boko haram to invade the South the better. Boko haram can't operate in the south like they do in North-east so they fashioned out another modus operandi, Amotekun will flush them out
We sell smart TVs and sound bar
Selling substandard goods is also terrorism.
Stop selling substandard goods as original
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by wisdomkid: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2020
clevvermind:
They are not herdsmen, they are terrorists. Let's call them by their real name.
What will concern a normal herdsmen with killings?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Tchange1(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
Military training I see another BH in Yoruba land
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by happybeting5: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
FOR TODAY'S SURE FIXED MATCH KINDLY LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK AND GET THE GAMES

https:///feBQs8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Mikesm21(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2020
TYPES OF RESEARCH AND RESEARCH DESIGN

Types of research
When the methodology chapter begins, the first thing the researcher finds is the definition of the type of research he wishes to carry out.Writer also makes Good Search on design and over[url]=https://writeessaytoday.com/] write my essay for me cheap [/url. The choice of the type of research will determine the steps to follow the study, its techniques, and methods that can be used in it.

I would like to thank the author of the blog It helped me with resolving a site issue with my website.When the methodology chapter begins, the first thing the researcher finds is the definition of the type of research he wishes to carry out.Writer also make Good Search on design and over writer write my essay for me cheap .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.