Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (46871 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Restates Commitment To Tinubu’s Ambition / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by xpool(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Rekhina:
coward u lie ,

I can hear Ur brain Telling u fulani is the problem ,but ur heart is saying is igbos

U can't fight fulanis ba u liar by Allah ?

U can't declare war but when Igbo kill a Lagos Agbero u cowards will declare war to loot provisions and cartons of indomie ,
The two tribes (Igbo and Yoruba) you have attempted to mock are waking up in the same direction. Oh, Blessed Jesus! , when they do, you will become extinct like nomadic life.
Be dancing and prattling, now, you don't know the lions in southern Nigeria park.
Backward race, primitive tribe, sick people, uncircumcised baboons
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
The public is giving the public vital information on bandits and rogue herdsmen activities and rather than investigate their response is they are not aware. Lol
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by executive12: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
ignis:

How is this possible ?

How is it possible? That's exactly what has been happening since the tribalist Buhari became President. There is a dubious reason why Buhari ensured that the whole security architecture of the country is in the firm control of the Fulanis or those that work for the Fulanis.
Since they are in control, they conveniently place the Fulanis in commanding positions in the military. That way, they can easily coordinate attacks with the herdsmen militants. Same pattern every time.

Google and read up this report: Fulani Herdsmen killings, Modus Operandi, those involved and possible solutions. It is a very revealing report of how the Fulanis are coordinating these attacks with help from their people in the Army and Police. The report is by Prof Charles Adisa for the CACLD (Chinua Achebe Center for Leadership and Development.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Skepticus: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2020
tribalistseun:
I don't know why I'm always having the feeling that Nigeria will soon fight another civil war. But our politicians are not seeing it cos they are busy looting us to coma

Politicians have seen it (They know that one-nigeria is a big lie but they say it anyway, to boost your idealistic ego), that's why they are looting furiously to have enough to escape these godforsaken country when war breaks out while pretending that they care about you.

Meanwhile, the Fulanis are scheming to kill you, take your lands, your wives and kill your kids off in the South. That's why I laugh when I see Igbo's and Yorubas fighting over stupid supremacy

If you love your life and your loved one, better be ready to FIGHT or if you lack the balls, start planning your EXIT NOW!
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by jamace(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Buhari knows

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by FLYFIRE(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2020
clevvermind:
They are not herdsmen, they are terrorists. Let's call them by their real name.
Dont colour this to your taste...THEY ARE HERDSMEN, MUSLIMS & TERRORISTS EOD
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by DexterousOne(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Tmb78:
I just hate it when I see hypocrites like you.
You do the same to the yorubas every time on all social media .it's even worse here on nairaland and you know it.
Go to facebook and see how your people display blatant hatred for the yorubas.
Instead of pleading to the humanity of both parties,you are here playing VICTIM as usual.

What is this one saying?

Check my comment history
Do you see me making such comments?

What I said is true and you know it

And yes my people are victims in Nigerka

Pogrom before the civil war
Cheated out of our monies after the war
Systematically marginalised over thr decades

Negligent federal prescence in the SE
Etc.

With no remorse or reconciliation
And you expect us to be happy with all these?

To make it worse
We have a fool in Aso Rock perpetuating ethnic supremacy and further dividing the country.
And guess who are the no 1lapdogs of him?

You guessed right
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Omoslim26: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Kuginzi:

Our people (IPOB) have weakness of impatience. The Igbos are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to reading, they prefer listening to gossips & watching false acts & false shows. This is why the Igbos are easily deceived by false propaganda, what the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys(Igbos) & make a merchandise of them as the Bible says.

first and foremost what is your prove that the mofo you quoted is Igbo

If only we can see beyond tribal sentiment and understand that this is a problem that affects everyone

Nd when you Say igbos hate to read

sentiment apart do a check on the top ten most educated States in Nigeria

speak directly to the childish slowpoke you quoted no Need to stereotype

how did nairaland get this bad

Seun how

every thread must be Igbo vs Yoruba

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by executive12: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
orisa37:
AMOTEKUN should go after them and Charge Culpable Cases and Incriminating Police to Court. Police that are found associated with the illicit Camps and FH should be disgraced publicly in the Community. There are no hidding places for LUCIFERS in the SW. THE POLICE ARE MATCHES NOT ANGELS.

Amotekun will not have the powers to prosecute. They can only hand anybody they arrest over to the (Fulani controlled) Police.
And they are much limited in the arms they can legally carry. It will help but it will not effectively curb the Fulani militants menace.
They are well armed with sophisticated weapons. They are protected by Buhari's Government. Some Fulanis in the military are working together with them.
The only way to combat them effectively is to establish City, Local Government and State Police.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Skepticus: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
DexterousOne:

Actually a good number of Yoruba folks show hate towards igbo

Its something we can all see.

In the cyberspace; who rejoices the most when "perceived misfortunes" befall Igbos?

Igbos do same too.

You southerners are all the same tribalistic scum

Y'all better stop the silly hate that you all spill against each other and close ranks before the rampaging Fulani sweeps you all.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by executive12: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Halam09:
If your Intel is solid, then flush them out and apprehend them not coming to the media alto say it without doing anything about it.

How can they, unarmed civilians, flush out Fulani bandits that are armed with AK47 and backed by the Federal Government?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by executive12: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Bekool:

These evil people are really planning something very big here in delta state in ughele lga they shot dead 10 youths that challenged them for taking over their farmlands.

Delta State (and all the Southern States) should immediately form, train and arm State security outfits.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by DexterousOne(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Skepticus:

Igbo's do same too.

You southerners are all the same tribalistic scum

Y'all better stop the silly hate that you all spill against each other and close ranks before the rampaging Fulani sweeps you all.

First statement: That is evident
But it does not negate my point.

Second statement: Well I cant say that 100%

Amd third statement : i believe the incoming invasion MAY unify the south, as our common interests are threatened in that case
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by executive12: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Wadedeam:
M-a-c-ay en-e-r-gy

15% cap-tal every 2* weeks

Cap-tal paid back in the 10*th week

wha-t-S-app
0-90-18-24-6-8-61

0-7083-11-9-1-00

Ponzy scheme.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Skepticus: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2020
executive12:

Fulanis in the Army, of course. 8 villagers just got killed in an attack in Delta State. The Governor of Delta State said that Soldiers were complicit in the attack, by Fulani bandits. Many Nigerians are naive and don't have a clue about what's going on in Nigeria.
That is why the ever clever Fulanis have been in control of government in Nigeria since independence.

Aswear!

I escaped an attack in this area, last October. We were lucky that the driver of the bus I boarded was familiar with the route and knew of the presence of these Fulani terrorists. I almost could not believe that the Fulanis have penetrated that deep even into the Niger Delta.

Most southerners no get sense walahi. All the states in the south (with no exception) has suffered casualties from fulani herdsmen attacks but the southern fools (mostly igbos vs yoruba) would be here chest beating about fighting them and other stupid arguments.

Meanwhile, the Fulanis are present in almost all uninhabitable jungles of all states in the south where they quietly plan their attacks and raid farms.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Tmb78(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?

Check my comment history
Do you see me making such comments?

What I said is true and you know it

And yes my people are victims in Nigerka

Pogrom before the civil war
Cheated out of our monies after the war
Systematically marginalised over thr decades

Negligent federal prescence in the SE
Etc.

With no remorse or reconciliation
And you expect us to be happy with all these?

To make it worse
We have a fool in Aso Rock perpetuating ethnic supremacy and further dividing the country.
And guess who are the no 1lapdogs of him?

You guessed right
My quote addressed your comment that most yorubas hate igbos and I had to set the record straight that you igbos hate the yorubas equally.
You made it look as if the hatred is one sided.It is not.
Considering your people's comments about the yorubas on nairaland and other social media platforms.
Do you get my point now?
As for the other point,most of the yorubas you people are angry with were not even born during the war
But you are making them pay for what they know nothing about.
You can't blame the whole tribe based on the actions of a few.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by davebiyi30: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Who is this?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by executive12: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Skepticus:

Aswear!

I escaped an attack in this area, last October. We were lucky that the driver of the bus I boarded was familiar with the route and knew of the presence of these Fulani terrorists. I almost could not believe that the Fulanis have penetrated that deep even into the Niger Delta.

Most southerners no get sense walahi. All the states in the south (with no exception) has suffered casualties from fulani herdsmen attacks but the southern fools (mostly igbos vs yoruba) would be here chest beating about fighting them and other stupid arguments.

Meanwhile, the Fulanis are present in almost all uniinhabitable jungles of all states in thr sputh where they quietly plan their attacks and raid farms.

Most of those online noise makers are clueless and are usually living far from their home villages to know what is going on in their villages and States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Skepticus: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
executive12:

Most of those online noise makers are clueless and are usually living far from their home villages to know what is going on in their villages and States.

Most of them don't know anything and I hope it won't be late when they find out. They are in towns and cities drinking beer, having fun etc not knowing that Fulanis who are smart and brave are settling down into the deeper jungles where most villagers don't go, send a few fulanis who sell herbs and herd cattles into town to survey the community. From there, they strike.

What the Ekiti elders said is the pure truth. It has also been confirmed in Enugu State.

Fulani agenda is not limited to Nigeria alone sef. Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana are not spared. Some areas in Central African Republic are feeling the Hilani (fulani) heat now.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Josh44s(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
tribalistseun:
I don't know why I'm always having the feeling that Nigeria will soon fight another civil war. But our politicians are not seeing it cos they are busy looting us to coma

Civil war wey don already start bro cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Sapopy88: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/omsqYl4] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/omsqYl4] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by HundHunter(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Rogue elements camp = Terrorist camp.

Amotekun on the prowl has spotted a bandits and terrorist camp. Please Nigerian Army should go ahead and flush them out.

Long live Amotekun.. Long live Southwest Security Network
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by anigbajumo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
valx2:
Coming from a fulani slave grin

Ode,fool shouting freedom is calling someone slave....Ode,u dey shout referendum up and down so who is more than a slave than u people and ur entire tribe....ode!!!
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by princemillla(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
destinie2019:

Are you one of them, or a supporter? Or willingly blind?

Shut up n kiss the truth. We know herdsmen are on the rampage but cheap lies ain't cool.

So if I shout herdsmen are laying ambush in ikoyi u would just buy it.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by vertueptime: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Odinaka00(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Onlineclothing:
Good one from elders
I. Sell pant trousers Europe brands 1500/2k
Tm Lewin
Chinos
Turkey shirts
Plain and pattern
Pay on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide delivery.i sell only foreign strictly Europe designers at affordable price.
Check profile for whatapps contact to dm

Why don't you post pictures of things you sell
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by GentleYoung(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Afonja muslims, leave Nnamdi Kanu threads,come here and discuss d gradual takeover of Yoruba land by terrorist herdsmen.
The zoo army didn't shed any Igbo blood as you all prayed for.
I want to see you headslammers raise this topic to 15 pages with meaningful discussions d same way you litter Igbo threads with hatred for many pages.
Yesterday it was Ogun,today Ekiti.
Ametokun has been watered down by your hausa/Fulani slave masters,they said it's community policing now.
Afonja muslims, its time to react.

I pray God wipe out sick people like this from this country so we can move forward.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by PrinceMajestic: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
It has begun. Fulani Federal government vs Nigerians protecting their ancestral lands. We must conquer and exile our enemies
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Nwachineke1980: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are Ekiti people so poor that no one can purchase a drone to spy on these guys?

EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/insecurity-herdsmen-receive-military-training-in-ekiti-report/
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Masaudmuhammed: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
: D

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Chiebunigom1(f): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ostrogoth:

We know that not everyone will have sense, but even then, don't you think that one less slice of foolishness would do Nairaland some good?

Lol....he is just trolling..... that's sacarsm wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.