Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (46890 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Restates Commitment To Tinubu’s Ambition / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by petitejolie(f): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
They have somewhere in oyo too
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
anigbajumo:

Ode,fool shouting freedom is calling someone slave....Ode,u dey shout referendum up and down so who is more than a slave than u people and ur entire tribe....ode!!!

If u want to know what I mean by calling u slave, check the picture grin grin
If e dey vex u, go n hug transformer

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Ritchiee: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enculer2:

Your tribe is cowardly and treacherous

Those two are among Igbos' attributes.
OSU COWARD..

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Ritchiee: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
valx2:

If u want to know what I mean by calling u slave, check the picture grin grin
If e dey vex u, go n hug transformer

Ode.OSU COWARD..

Your masters....reasonable and authentic masters...

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Exosphere: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

Ode.OSU COWARD..

Your masters....reasonable and authentic masters...
Thank God every Nigerian know who are the real cowards..
Your village is being taken over by your fulani masters but you're here fighting the wrong people.. That's the same way your slave masters conquered kwara.
Dirty idiotic afonja pig..

The call for referendum is a show of bravery by Igbos..

I dare you and your coward and slavish leaders to follow through and call for oduduwa republic..
Abobakun like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Legendguru: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Really
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by dalass(f): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Says who?

Even the union between husband and wife is negotiable. Not to talk of the north/ south contraption called Nigeria which has largely been unfavorable to the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
which herdsmen? that's southwest boko haram camp
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Ritchiee: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
valx2:
Thank God every Nigerian know who are the real cowards..
Your village is being taken over by your fulani masters but you're here fighting the wrong people.. That's the same way your slave masters conquered kwara.
Dirty idiotic afonja pig..

The call for referendum is a show of bravery by Igbos..

I dare you and your coward and slavish leaders to follow through and call for oduduwa republic..
Abobakun like you. grin

OSU COWARDS.....

More than 70 Fulanis were decimated in Oke Ogun,Oyo state.
Almost 100 Hausa/Fulanis were recently decimated in Ife,Osun state etc.

Yorubas know their strength and will not want to obliterate Fulanis who have the good,bad and the ugly...

The Yoruba system is to warn you extensively and when you don't heed the warnings.. KABOOOOM....you are decimated.
Just like battalions of Biafrans were decimated at Ore. grin

OSU COWARDS...ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO RUN TO IVORY COAST. grin

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

OSU COWARDS.....

More than 70 Fulanis were decimated in Oke Ogun,Oyo state.
Almost 100 Hausa/Fulanis were recently decimated in Ife,Osun state etc.

Yorubas know their strength and will not want to obliterate Fulanis who have the good,bad and the ugly...

The Yoruba system is to warn you extensively and when you don't heed the warnings.. KABOOOOM....you are decimated.
Just like battalions of Biafrans were decimated at Ore. grin

OSU COWARDS...ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO RUN TO IVORY COAST. grin

Empty barrels they say, make the most noise.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Frankbaro(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
THAT SHOULD BE EVANS AND HIS MEN. SOUTH-WEST HERDSMEN ARE VERY PEACEFUL

Coward Tinubu....Where're the cows
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tmb78:
I just hate it when I see hypocrites like you.
You do the same to the yorubas every time on all social media .it's even worse here on nairaland and you know it.
Go to facebook and see how your people display blatant hatred for the yorubas.
Instead of appealing to the humanity of both parties,you are here playing VICTIM as usual.
....but u voted buhari to deal with igbos
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
xpool:

The two tribes (Igbo and Yoruba) you have attempted to mock are waking up in the same direction. Oh, Blessed Jesus! , when they do, you will become extinct like nomadic life.
Be dancing and prattling, now, you don't know the lions in southern Nigeria park.
Backward race, primitive tribe, sick people, uncircumcised baboons
we have hyena in West not lion
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by chewwie(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Your northern brothers will keep on killing you, we'll keep on living in peace amongst ourselves in the se
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Ritchiee: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
valx2:

Empty barrels they say, make the most noise.

You mean this noise?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by 1TRUEEGOD: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:

YOU MEANT THE UNITY OF ONE FULANI / DAN FODIO NATION IS NON–NEGOTIABLE??

YOU NEVER THOUGHT WHY SHOULD IT BE SO, OR WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO YOU OR YOUR NORTHERN FOLKS.

PEOPLE / HUMANS HAVE CHOICE AND WHEN THERE IS CHOICE, EVERYTHING, ANYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE.

UNTIL THE FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS PUT THEIR VANITY EGO AND SILLY DIVISIVE TALKS ASIDE, UNITE AND TAKE THEIR LANDS AND HERITAGE BACK, THINGS WILL NOT CHANGE.

Y'ALL SIT PLANLESS , HOPELESS, WATCHING PEOPLE WITH GENERATIONAL PLANS ANNIHILATE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS , IT MIGHT NOT BE YOU TODAY BUT IT MIGHT BE YOUR TURN AND WHOLE FAMILY TOMMOROW.

YOUR SELFISH LEADERS WON'T CARE, THEY HAVE ALL THEY NEED TO JET OUT WHEN IT COMES TO IT, YOU THE FOOLISH AND SHEEPISH MASSES WILL SUFFER IT FOR GENERATIONS TO COME, SOUTHERNERS TAKE DECISIVE ACTION, PROTECT YOURSELF, FIGHT FOR YOUR EXISTENCE.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Tmb78(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
....but u voted buhari to deal with igbos
you guys are like broken record, kai.
Instead of you people to discuss intelligently, you'd rather throw unfounded accusations.
Now, pls humor me:
Do you know that millions of yorubas voted for Atiku?
Do you know millions of yorubas hated Buhari's guts and they still do?
Have you people ever thought of that?
I guess to you igbos it doesn't matter,as long as they are yorubas let all be damned.
Do you also know that millions of igbos too voted for Buhari?
Now,let me ask you,did the igbos who voted for Buhari do it to deal with their fellow igbos?
Pls,let's be less emotional when we are talking politics and wear our thinking caps once in a while.
You lot think every Yoruba is out to get you
Isn't that crazy?
Why am I even discussing with you
You people are set in your ways
It doesn't matter what I say right now
Shalom!!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Onlinealaba:
The earlier we see that these a modernised version of boko haram to invade the South the better. Boko haram can't operate in the south like they do in North-east so they fashioned out another modus operandi, Amotekun will flush them out
We sell smart TVs and sound bar
how much do you sell your TV?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Onlinealaba(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
how much do you sell your TV?
Kindly whatsapp sir
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by naija1stnigar(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
Yoruba's and blind mentality are just like deadbody and casket even the Awolowo that first started the madness is still regretting it in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Kuginzi: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Omoslim26:

first and foremost what is your prove that the mofo you quoted is Igbo

If only we can see beyond tribal sentiment and understand that this is a problem that affects everyone

Nd when you Say igbos hate to read

sentiment apart do a check on the top ten most educated States in Nigeria

speak directly to the childish slowpoke you quoted no Need to stereotype

how did nairaland get this bad

Seun how

every thread must be Igbo vs Yoruba
My guy, go and do your research well, the Biafrans contributed money for Nnamdi Kanu. I got this information from a reliable source.
Secondly, u should be preaching to yourself about tribal sentiment. A large population of Igbos takes business a priority above education. Just because you're from a certain region does not mean u should cover d flaws of such region. There's never a region without it own problem. And failure to admit/accept problems/mistakes leads to failure.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Kuginzi: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
valx2:

Igbos don't like to read but they have been ahead of your tribe and your slave masters in educational performance since past ten years. grin
Hahaha... Nna Chukwueze my bloda is in the market selling okrika(bend down and select). He doesn't have time for education.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Kuginzi: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Bigval5 post=86689372]

You just want your moniker to trend on Nairaland... Just like Nwaamuikpe and dead meat seller

Do you think with your anus?
Or is your brain in the centre between your anus?

Why can't you make a comment related to the post without tribal stuffs.

Go for surgery oo if your brain is located there [/quote
Hahaha... Sifia pain
I'm sorry for u, you're diagnosed with brain cancer in Jesus name. May u continue to under go brain surgery throughout your life. Amen
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Nowenuse: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I would like to know more about the Wase fight.
I heard they created a local govt for Wase during IBB's time so they could carve a space for hausa/Fulani.
Also heard Wase is the only federal constituency with only one local govt and the present dep speaker of the HOR is from there.

Yes this is true.

It's so unfortunate that we middlebelt people have failed to see the Hausa-fulani evil handwriting on the wall since a long time ago!

Thank God for my Tarok brothers... They are the strongest tribe in Plateau state and they actually repelled and dealt with the fulanis in Wase LGA....
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Str8talk21: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bekool:

These evil people are really planning something very big here in delta state in ughele lga they shot dead 10 youths that challenged them for taking over their farmlands.

Delta people should not wail because they are not part if Biafra as they want to be subservient to d Fulani herdsmen terrorist regime who pillage their resources and leave them with polluted environment.
until you Deltans wake up from your sapele water drinking culture and be manned enough to stem d terrorist activities of d Fulani herdsmen u will continue to wail while u shout we are not Biafrans.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by duncun: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Onlineclothing(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Odinaka00:

Why don't you post pictures of things you sell
Check my wall it’s there can’t be posting pics in news or u dm
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Kingsteve(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Ha fa?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Str8talk21: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
duncun:

Enyi let's stop this. If they chose not to be, then it's their choice.
Woke mu, then they can continue to wail wella!
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by duncun: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by xpool(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.