Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (46841 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Restates Commitment To Tinubu’s Ambition / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Jaqenhghar: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Sadly amotekun may mot be able to solve this. Rather we will hear cases of amotekun harrassing the people they are supposed to protect
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by ignis: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2020
executive12:

Fulanis in the Army, of course. 8 villagers just got killed in an attack in Delta State. The Governor of Delta State said that Soldiers were complicit in the attack, by Fulani bandits. Many Nigerians are naive and don't have a clue about what's going on in Nigeria.
That is why the ever clever Fulanis have been in control of government in Nigeria since independence.

How is this possible ?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Respect55(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Loyal yeloba moslem. Always displaying act of slavery in every utterance in obeisance to their Fulani lords. Enjoy ur lot.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Respect55(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2020
backnbeta:

My brother, the war is on the whole South o, not only Yoruba land. The herdsmen terrorists are everywhere, if your people also set up this kinda committee, they'll find them in the deep woods if they comb very well! Anyways, I hope they do something about this...not just discover, but they must use Amotekun to dismantle their camps
SS and SE admit that there is war against the Fulani lords. It's only the SW that enjoy their innate slavery mentality.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Kwashiman: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Fulani have captured Ogun state and turned all their women into sex slaves, but Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob are the only trending topics Afonja's sleep and wake up to.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Tmb78(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Rekhina:
that afonja lamidicownu osuamaka u will never see them criticise fulani ,but igbos
And they think dey will win fulani onslaught ,u sucked on what u have passion 4 , igbos has passionate hatred for fulani , yorubas selling all bushes to fulani has passionate hate for igbos ........they will conquer igbos buy looting their shops at Lagos what else! , U can never cheat nature , Jos is a case study , they can't fight fulani unlike their great ancestors of 17century because of Igbo hate
Pls,use this energy you always display on Yoruba matters to fine tune your GRAMMAR.
It's so terrible!!!!
Most of what you write here don't mean jack!!!
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Izor:
Nairalander's we should be sensible enoungh to kwn were nigeria is heading to,because this hersmen says nigeria belong to them,they once say my local goverment in plateau belöng to them,but they see fire.u can google wase fight and read for urself.yoruba don't take it kind with them because they can turn back at u even the yoruba muslim fulani man is never a friend
Good point, but they will never listen to you, they'd rather keep shouting ipob! Ipob! Up and down when their house is on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Tmb78(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
DexterousOne:

[/b]Actually a good number of Yoruba folks show hate towards igbo [b]

Its something we can all see.

[/b]In the cyberspace; who rejoices the most when "perceived misfortunes" befall Igbos?[b]
I just hate it when I see hypocrites like you.
You do the same to the yorubas every time on all social media .it's even worse here on nairaland and you know it.
Go to facebook and see how your people display blatant hatred for the yorubas.
Instead of appealing to the humanity of both parties,you are here playing VICTIM as usual.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Izor:
Nairalander's we should be sensible enoungh to kwn were nigeria is heading to,because this hersmen says nigeria belong to them,they once say my local goverment in plateau belöng to them,but they see fire.u can google wase fight and read for urself.yoruba don't take it kind with them because they can turn back at u even the yoruba muslim fulani man is never a friend
Good point, but they will never listen to you, they'd rather keep shouting ipob! Ipob! Up and down when they known that their house is on fire.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by AmuDimpka: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
We warned them in 2014 they said they are sophisticated, we warns them in 2018, they deployed touts

Now here we are ....ndị sophisticated

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by AmuDimpka: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
backnbeta:

My brother, the war is on the whole South o, not only Yoruba land. The herdsmen terrorists are everywhere, if your people also set up this kinda committee, they'll find them in the deep woods if they comb very well! Anyways, I hope they do something about this...not just discover, but they must use Amotekun to dismantle their camps

Yes but the way have no land, I learnt why they slapped the Owo monarch was because the elders and kings around Owo were selling lands to herdsmen ...it was allegedly

Now this is were the SW has thrown the whole south into
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by luvinhubby(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE THE COWS WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN HERE IN YORUBA LAND . I WOULD LIKE ADVICE Y’ALL IPOBIANS TO DESIST FROM SOWING SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN WE YORUBAS AND THE NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

The report was not produced by anyone else but by Yoruba council of elders from Ekiti state, keep playing tribal politics till you become a victim yourself.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Jidibia(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
Which unity are you talking about?
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by kayjay69(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2020
They are terrorist herdsmen bandit muslims.
clevvermind:
They are not herdsmen, they are terrorists. Let's call them by their real name.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2020
anigbajumo:

Dead brain,I think Amotekun is enough for u children of hate to let u knw their is nothing like yoruba or Muslim wen it comes to yoruba affairs, nothing like yoruba Christian or Muslim,we are too intelligent to be divided by party, religious or sentiments wen it comes to the critical issues in Yoruba Land,that is why we are above all the tribes in Nigeria.
Coming from a fulani slave grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by valx2: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Kuginzi:

Our people (IPOB) have weakness of impatience. The Igbos are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to reading, they prefer listening to gossips & watching false acts & false shows. This is why the Igbos are easily deceived by false propaganda, what the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys(Igbos) & make a merchandise of them as the Bible says.
Igbos don't like to read but they have been ahead of your tribe and your slave masters in educational performance since past ten years. grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Who owns Papa's Land
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by obama30: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/insecurity-herdsmen-receive-military-training-in-ekiti-report/

How can police be aware, if Buhari can give excuse how do you expect police to be active? if is yahoo boys they will be aware. when the villagers arrest them police will be aware, when they cause problem police will be aware to tell the community not to retaliate that they are here to maintain peace and order. But now they will not be aware neither to go and arrest them. Nigeria military fight defensive in Maidugri and ready for offensive attack at Afara ukwu against armless civilians. the same with police they will go there to maintain order and be active in arresting innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by orisa37: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
AMOTEKUN should go after them and Charge Culpable Cases and Incriminating Police to Court. Police that are found associated with the illicit Camps and FH should be disgraced publicly in the Community. There are no hidding places for LUCIFERS in the SW. THE POLICE ARE MATCHES NOT ANGELS.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by backnbeta(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Respect55:

SS and SE admit that there is war against the Fulani lords. It's only the SW that enjoy their innate slavery mentality.
I guess you're right
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Westbestside: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Audio community. The community wey no get home na audio community
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Halam09(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2020
If your Intel is solid, then flush them out and apprehend them not coming to the media alto say it without doing anything about it.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by AmuDimpka: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2020
valx2:

Igbos don't like to read but they have been ahead of your tribe and your slave masters in educational performance since past ten years. grin

Chai ! I forgot that statistics care there
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Rekhina:
which war??

Don't worry on the eve of fighting fulanis , d same fulanis will remind u igbos are d problem ,then u release igbos are d problem ,while they Lord on ur ass forever

Igbos will be ur downfall

Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Bekool(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/insecurity-herdsmen-receive-military-training-in-ekiti-report/

These evil people are really planning something very big here in delta state in ughele lga they shot dead 10 youths that challenged them for taking over their farmlands.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by Choplyf(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Peace is all we ever craved for...Amotékun is here to quench any Nonsense.

A 2bedroom flat is available in Shasha, Akowonjo, Lagos. Interested person(s) should check my signature for contact to get more info.
Re: Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders by olaks4real(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2020
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims we have little or nothing to say about this ugly trend,
. Tell me any tangible message you have contributed on this thread. So you expect any reasonable being to believe this post just like that, without any tangible evidence?
Will the Yoruba Muslim comments be the solution to it, if the post is actually true.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.