Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always (24807 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Slimdada:
Its obvious most of our ladies dress to fulfil the lust of the flesh. They dress so shabbily and allow people to see their unclothedness and be thinking of sex.
OR
they wear what makes them feel sexy, and as an animal you lust undecided
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Danhumprey:
I don't seem to understand what goes on in the mind of some females. It beats me. Honestly.

They will wear clothes that reveals their cleavages, those V-neck, low neck dresses and when walking around, from time to time, will be tugging at their dress, pulling it up, to cover their cleavages, perhaps as a result of starry eyes. But then, before stepping out from the house, they knew the dress will expose their cleavages, but still went on to wear it.

Or those ones that wear short skirts, gowns, that hangs above their knees, mini-skirts, those tight, body-hugging dresses that tend to lift up as they move and hence why they will be dragging it down time and again to cover those part above the knees that have been exposed. They knew that will happen when they put on that dress, yet still put it on. And end up fighting with the dress, engaging in a tug of war with it in public. undecided
Its like most men are actually really stupid. These dresses are supposed to have a certain length. Mini skirts espouses the thighs to a certain level. That's how we want it. But when something pushes up, we drag it down it its original length. You get? Now Bleep off and go lust over the women you're pretending to criticise.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
Hard Question for our Ladies over here.

A Lady will shut the Doors & the Windows while Dressing Up, Only to Come out half Need after an Hour

Why?

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Because half naked and naked are not the same. You're welcome
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Keepem:
they're confused and possessed
Incel spotted.

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by kennyz247(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Firebomber:

You are not force to open the thread. So why are you displaying your frustration here
likewise u are not force to read my post....
more frustrated religious sheep
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Danhumprey: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Its like most men are actually really stupid. These dresses are supposed to have a certain length. Mini skirts espouses the thighs to a certain level. That's how we want it. But when something pushes up, we drag it down it its original length. You get? Now Bleep off and go lust over the women you're pretending to criticise.
Relax madam. I'm not responsible for your frustration in life. kiss
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by femi4: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The long Post fail to tell us exactly how a christian dress should be. That's why immoral dressing prevails even in churches today
"moderately " Seems that word is too big to comprehend
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Christmasdon(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Then don't bear a female child. So stupid.
UNA WAHALA DON TOO MUCH SHAY YOU KNOW.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Christmasdon(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

. I KNOW YOUR WET PUSS.IE.S WON'T ALLOW SOME GIRLS TO THINK STRAIGHT. INCLUDING YOU.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Felalucky8(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Just dress like a pastor one day. Put on your suit, hold your Bible and have a good haircut.

And where is it written that pastors must wear suit or their dressing code must be suit ?
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by nlPoster: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Danhumprey:
I don't seem to understand what goes on in the mind of some females. It beats me. Honestly.

They will wear clothes that reveals their cleavages, those V-neck, low neck dresses and when walking around, from time to time, will be tugging at their dress, pulling it up, to cover their cleavages, perhaps as a result of starry eyes. But then, before stepping out from the house, they knew the dress will expose their cleavages, but still went on to wear it.

Or those ones that wear short skirts, gowns, that hangs above their knees, mini-skirts, those tight, body-hugging dresses that tend to lift up as they move and hence why they will be dragging it down time and again to cover those part above the knees that have been exposed. They knew that will happen when they put on that dress, yet still put it on. And end up fighting with the dress, engaging in a tug of war with it in public. undecided

Women's dressing is different from men's dressing.

For one, ladies have a wider range of fabrics and designs.

A dress might need adjusting if it stretches or shifts, perhaps you should focus on other things and let the women adjust their dressing as necessary.

And no, not all women are trying to seduce you, it's not that hard to know the ones who are.

Even iro and buba, one of the safest and most dignified dressings on the planet, sometimes needs adjusting if the woman has to check her wrapper. Luckily in the olden days, all you see is the pantaloons and ancient skirt underneath, so it wasnt seductive.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Firebomber: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
lekspot01:

98% of Christian ladies dresses immorally... And thats y I attends white gamment... Come see Yanch on Sundays

Smile another fool, I guess your mother and your sister are part of that 98%.

This dummy can't even define the so called immoral dressing, no wonder he's using white garment as example

Hopeless headslammer.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Danhumprey: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
nlPoster:

Women's dressing is different from men's dressing.

For one, ladies have a wider range of fabrics and designs.

A dress might need adjusting if it stretches or shifts, perhaps you should focus on other things and let the women adjust their dressing as necessary.

And no, not all women are trying to seduce you, it's not that hard to know the ones who are.

Even iro and buba, one of the safest and most dignified dressings on the planet, sometimes needs adjusting if the woman has to check her wrapper. Luckily in the olden days, all you see is the pantaloons and ancient skirt underneath, so it wasnt seductive.
Lol. grin

Maybe comprehension is your problem, because I don't see where in my post I said or implied that they are trying to seduce me with their dressing.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if some women's dressing is to seduce men. Not my business. And infinitely less of my problem.

I was just wondering, why all that stress wearing clothes that you know quite well are uncomfortable in, especially if you can't quite handle those starry eyes while walking in public and engaging in a tug of war with the dress you pick with your own hands to wear.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by nlPoster: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Danhumprey:
Lol. grin

Maybe comprehension is my problem, because I don't see where in my post I said or implied that they are trying to seduce me with their dressing.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if some women's dressing is to seduce men. Not my business. And infinitely less of my problem.

I was just wondering, why all that stress wearing clothes that you know quite well are uncomfortable in, especially if you can't quite handle those starry eyes while walking in public and engaging in a tug of war with the dress you pick with your own hands to wear.

Comprehension is most likely your problem, I just explained women's clothing has more variation in material than men's, therefore yes a woman might have to adjust her dress more frequently than a man does.

The issue of you being seduced came up because you seem to be spending a lot of your time watching women adjust their dresses.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Danhumprey: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
nlPoster:

Comprehension is most likely your problem, I just explained women's clothing has more variation in material than men's, therefore yes a woman might have to adjust her dress more frequently than a man does.

The issue of you being seduced came up because you seem to be spending a lot of your time watching women adjust their dresses.
once again, you fail to comprehend the point in my initial post and instead, went on rambling an entirely different thing.

But that's fine.

Variations in women clothing style and design, I know that.

My point is, you'd do yourself a whole lot of good putting on clothing that will give you minimal stress when walking or sitting in public. Fine, you have to adjust the clothes, no problem. Why stress yourself wearing clothes that you will have to be adjusting like a mad person?

And no, I don't spend time watching women dragging with their clothes they wore with their own hands. How you arrive at that conclusion, shows a lot about you trying to project an habit of yours on me.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by nlPoster: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Danhumprey:
once again, you fail to comprehend the point in my initial post and instead, went on rambling an entirely different thing.

But that's fine.

Variations in women clothing style and design, I know that.

My point is, I'd do myself a whole lot of good putting on clothing that will give you minimal stress when walking or sitting in public. Fine, you have to adjust the clothes, no problem. Why stress myself wearing clothes that I have to be adjusting like a mad person?

And no, I don't spend time watching women dragging with their clothes they wore with their own hands. How I arrive at that conclusion, shows a lot about me trying to project an habit of mine on me.

What part of my narrative are you not getting?

Just let women adjust their clothes as necessary without your whining as long as they are not looking for your attention.

I dont see why you have an issue with people smoothing out their fabric or stretching it out or something. You are not a woman so it might be strange to you.

Even with long dresses you still have to gather it sometimes as necessary, quit complaining about what you dont understand and besides has nothing to do with you.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by FarmTech(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Very nice posts. But men of lust won't agree with this.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by FarmTech(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Are u a Christian? If u are, u shud know that if u cause men to lust, u are guilty of sinning. Prostitutes dress to expose their tighs, cleavages, shape etc for a reason. A christian lady cannot dress like that. But unfortunately, there are many fake Christians. They will even dress immodestly inside churches.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by nlPoster: 1:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Bukden16:
No nah...
Even Jesus know that; I can't go for or marry a lady that dresses like this...

Did anyone say something about this comment or are you all busy chasing shadows?

Explain what was wrong with the dressing in question and why you refused to respond or preach to that particular poster?
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by nlPoster: 1:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Bukden16(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2020
nlPoster:

Did anyone say something about this comment or are you all busy chasing shadows?

Explain what was wrong with the dressing in question and why you refused to respond or preach to that particular poster?

For me, I prefer women that dresses in a more sophisticated way.
Not the regular conventional way of dressing.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by emmyskies(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bukden16:
No nah...
Even Jesus know that; I can't go for or marry a lady that dresses like this...
It is normal to have this kind of mindset. Don't be normal
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Bukden16(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
emmyskies:

It is normal to have this kind of mindset. Don't be normal

E don teh wey this matter don dey for Mathias hand.
Now nah Aunty Coro or covid-19.

But anyway, it depends on what normal means to folks like you!
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by emmyskies(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukden16:

E don teh wey this matter don dey for Mathias hand.
Now nah Aunty Coro or covid-19.

But anyway, it depends on what normal means to folks like you!
to be normal means to be a normal human.
not to be normal means being spiritual. it means analyzing things from the spiritual perspective. only one who is not normal would want the wife dressing that way.
capiche?
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Bukden16(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2020
emmyskies:

to be normal means to be a normal human.
not to be normal means being spiritual. it means analyzing things from the spiritual perspective. only one who is not normal would want the wife dressing that way.
capiche?

OK.
For me I can't marry a women that dresses like a masquerade.

Like I do tell my female friends; I prefer sophisticated women with good morals rather than some spiritual idol dressed like a masquerade.

I prefer short dresses to long overdue gown.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by emmyskies(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukden16:

OK.
For me I can't marry a women that dresses like a masquerade.

Like I do tell my female friends; I prefer sophisticated women with good morals rather than some spiritual idol dressed like a masquerade.

I prefer short dresses to long overdue gown.
knock yourself out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious About Your Spiritual Life? Then You Need To Read This! / Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church / Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.