Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Is “alpha Male” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is “alpha Male” (1737 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2020
What is an “Alpha Male”?
An alpha male is a man who takes charge, one who imposes his will on others, not the other way round. Other men want to be him, women want to be with him. An alpha male intimidates, he's unquestionably in charge, no matter what the situation. But it doesn't necessarily mean that an Alpha male has money or he is a billionaire. He is just confident in what he has and own them with pride (this is for those who always compare Alpha Male to those rich billionaire). The essence of an Alpha Male or his predominantly goal is to have as many women as possible and yet not be under control of any of them. An Alpha male is one who doesn't stick to one woman. Yes you heard right. Now let's take a look at how nature defined Alpha Male. In the lion kingdom, lions are divided into tribes. There are different tribes in different territories. With their territories marked and defended heavily. A young male lion once wined off its mother will leave his own Tribe he once lived and loved and was loved to another territory to displace the already Alpha male. Once the the Alpha male is displaced, the new one will take over. Now what is the Alpha male measured in the animal is strength and number of female lions. Look at the walrus, the strongest gets to mate with as much females as it wants. Even in the days of our forefathers, it was strength and women. The number of women you are married to determines your managerial skill, determines your reputation in the society. It was never amount of money.

To those who think Alpha male are those making that cash, it's never about the amount of money. It's about the number of women you have which you are not loyal to.

And to those who say NL Alphas are always about women. It's the number of women we can have and not loyal to determines our Alphaness.
Alpha is always related with sexual dominance and not necessarily finance or otherwise.

Cc ubunja Martinez39s Michellekabod2 AstroG1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by abercrombie(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2020
So what's the essence you have Google on your phone

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Ekakamba: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:

Read nicca. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:

Most people have a lot and don't know how to use it. Example is you. You have a life and yet you seem to lack the ability to use it. I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by abercrombie(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Omar09:

Most people have a lot and don't know how to use it. Example is you. You have a life and yet you seem to lack the ability to use it. I'm just saying.
Replying back is just a waste of time....go get some life

2 Likes

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Replying back is just a waste of time....go get some life

Now that's a lot of seconds lost on your life.
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by MYSTIC19(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
There's more to life dan being dominant over women.. A real man will understand!

6 Likes

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by stanliwise(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Omar09:
What is an “Alpha Male”?
An alpha male is a man who takes charge, one who imposes his will on others, not the other way round. Other men want to be him, women want to be with him. An alpha male intimidates, he's unquestionably in charge, no matter what the situation. But it doesn't necessarily mean that an Alpha male has money or he is a billionaire. He is just confident in what he has and own them with pride (this is for those who always compare Alpha Male to those rich billionaire). The essence of an Alpha Male or his predominantly goal is to have as many women as possible and yet not be under control of any of them. An Alpha male is one who doesn't stick to one woman. Yes you heard right. Now let's take a look at how nature defined Alpha Male. In the lion kingdom, lions are divided into tribes. There are different tribes in different territories. With their territories marked and defended heavily. A young male lion once wined off its mother will leave his own Tribe he once lived and loved and was loved to another territory to displace the already Alpha male. Once the the Alpha male is displaced, the new one will take over. Now what is the Alpha male measured in the animal is strength and number of female lions. Look at the walrus, the strongest gets to mate with as much females as it wants. Even in the days of our forefathers, it was strength and women. The number of women you are married to determines your managerial skill, determines your reputation in the society. It was never amount of money.

To those who think Alpha male are those making that cash, it's never about the amount of money. It's about the number of women you have which you are not loyal to.

And to those who say NL Alphas are always about women. It's the number of women we can have and not loyal to determines our Alphaness.
Alpha is always related with sexual dominance and not necessarily finance or otherwise.

There is nothing as alpha male in the context you're putting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Romeo3(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Emotional garbage that makes natural born idiots feel like they are macho.

You are either born that way or you are not. You can't become what you aren't. Just embrace who you are. The world needs stupid guys.

3 Likes

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
"Alpha is always related to sexual dominance and not necessarily finance or otherwise"

My reaction when I read that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Romeo3:
Emotional garbage that makes natural born idiots feel like they are macho.

You are either born that way or you are not. You can't become what you aren't. Just embrace who you are. The world needs stupid guys.

If all men in the world are macho and Alpha, then there won't be anything called alpha. Likewise if the world is filled with stupid men, @bolded.

When you are not something, you learn. That is the essence of learning. You have no need to learn something you've already become. But rather you learn to become something new, @italics.
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2020
MYSTIC19:
There's more to life dan being dominant over women.. A real man will understand!

What's that more, money, cars, peace, travel?
How can you get more out of life when you are bound to spend the remaining and major part of your life woman whom you have no dominance over?

Remember the key to long lasting marriage and love life is not "love" rather "respect".

2 Likes

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Teaser4(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Make money my brother....

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by MYSTIC19(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Omar09 post=86805271]
No lad. It understanding...
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by TheSourcerer: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:
What is an “Alpha Male”?

Hey man Could you tell that guy to email me , it's possible he did something so we should be tactful hence he stops replying , flow with him
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Hey man Could you tell that guy to email me , it's possible he did something so we should be tactful hence he stops replying , flow with him

Is it ubunja?
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

Is it ubunja?
real. Star
He said something about his victim not staying dead
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
real. Star
He said something about his victim not staying dead

OK. I know whom you talking about. Gimme five. Your email BTW?

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by TheSourcerer: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

OK. I know whom you talking about. Gimme five. Your email BTW?
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by TheSourcerer: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

Is it ubunja?
Nah Apaches are way newer than the pyrates around early 2000's

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Nah Apaches are way newer than the pyrates around early 2000's

Oh.. OK.
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by TheSourcerer: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

Oh.. OK.
the Apaches hand gesture is quite a unique one , as they use the first 2fingers , to clench up their fists it's fascinating
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2020
why are you stylishly dodging money as part of what makes a man an Alpha ,the simps are the ones calling themselves alpha male here on Nairaland.Just be a good and upright man and you will naturally command respect from women instead of being wicked all in the name of being an Alpha
Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the Apaches hand gesture is quite a unique one , as they use the first 2fingers , to clench up their fists it's fascinating

I am aware of them. I almost joined them. Sweet frat really, matured in every way. But I couldn't because I'm so what asthmatic... I didn't see myself running when I will need my legs. So I backed out. I do roll with their once deck head till tomorrow... He is a family friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by TheSourcerer: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

I am aware of them. I almost joined them. Sweet frat really, matured in every way. But I couldn't because I'm so what asthmatic... I didn't see myself running when I will need my legs. So I backed out. I do roll with their once deck head till tomorrow... He is a family friend.
my best friend then was an Apache low-key transfer student to our school in Rsust , Sadly I converted him to Religion now he's a pastor ,

1 Like

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by hazard7(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:
What is an “Alpha Male”?

Nice piece but I have to say you missed a point. Being Alpha is not about just getting women,its more than that. Its about your place in the world,your purpose and more. An Alpha is a leader of men who is assertive and dominant.
NOTE: people say a lot about how being alpha is correlated to being a lady charmer,it definitely is not. Its about you and your purpose. Girls can give you fulfillment for 2 mins tops but I have never seen or heard of a man who did not regret not following his purpose. There is more to life than pussy but what do I know? Just giving my 2 cents.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is “alpha Male” by Omar09(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
hazard7:

Nice piece but I have to say you missed a point. Being Alpha is not about just getting women,its more than that. Its about your place in the world,your purpose and more. An Alpha is a leader of men who is assertive and dominant.
NOTE: people say a lot about how being alpha is correlated to being a lady charmer,it definitely is not. Its about you and your purpose. Girls can give you fulfillment for 2 mins tops but I have never seen or heard of a man who did not regret not following his purpose. There is more to life than pussy but what do I know? [/b]Just giving my 2 cents[b].

Worths a million bucks to me.

(1) (Reply)

80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men / Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Seen Twerking In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.