Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Cheating!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating!!! (384 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating!!! by 2shymedia: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nothing, something and one thing that has taken sleep from many.
It has taking life, money and in most cases everything.

Some see cheating as fun, way of life and the fact that the term SIDECHICK no longer has shame on it means... � �

Almost every young girl today has gotten something from a married man who is interested in them. They don't have to sleep with him.

Some found it as the safest relationship because they don't have to show they are wife materials... Just bed material.

Women are always at the center if it because no one has taken time to know the accepted opposite of SIDECHICK. No one has studied it and no one has cared to know how women eventually get their crafted revenge on their cheating husbands and partners... � � �

Cheating will never end as long the argument that it is the reason some men as still married, keeps winning. It won't end as long some dumb men who spend all day and nights in hotels, think their TIMID wives are just at home crying and praying for their safe return.

Men are often the losers.
When they cheat, they pay more, hide more, fear more and sleep less. The man enjoys himself with condoms in some cases, and like that feels he's not putting his wife a risk. Is he?.� � �

When the wife cheats, the consequences are generational.
The man pays more, fears more because he'd wonder why she's not complaining. His due consequences are there plus extra. But unlike him, condom are very far and the generational thing is that the man will then live to train kids sired by men only known to his wife.

Now who is the loser?
Women are cumulatively the silent winners in this game, yet, men will never learn.

Paternity fraud is highest in Nigeria, more men a dying daily from cheating related causes, yet men will never learn.

Women are never dumb, you can ever outsmart them. Never!!! They just endure more or react more like in the cases that has taken the lives some men. Will they be resting in peace?

The truth is women talk more unlike men and that's why SIDECHICK are popular but its opposite isn't.

Some women find pleasure in their girlfriends whom they play ludo with while the man is on his way out, same with some men who masked their same sex appetite with flamboyant wedding ceremonies. Cheating is not with sidechicks alone... � � � My sister, it could be with his fellow man, same with females.

I don't want to write, that today being first Sunday after Valentines Day, some married people will be missing, unlike on Friday when they were visible with their families.

This is the best I can do.

Have you cheated before?

� � � � Let me go and buy fuel for my horse

#SmartNotSexy
#SayNoToDomesticViolence
#SayNoToPublicViolence

#Iam2shy
Visit www2shymedia.com for your breaking news
Re: Cheating!!! by Omololaeni(f): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cheating as truly torn some family apart

(1) (Reply)

Office Chair Needed / Divorce / 2006 Toyota 4 Runner Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.