Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' (90309 Views)

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / The Evil Of Late Marriage For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Caseless: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

God knows I will that is why I will testrun before I enter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.So that there will be less likelyhood of infidelity

That thing is too important to ignore grin

I don't care so far e reach even if na one day
Story the man is to please the woman not the other way around so na he loss

A whole day? Hippo, I for like confam am. No, it's your own duty to make him happy too.
I've been lucky not to have met the ones that would outlast me.
The ones that get me mad are the ones that i'd tell to give me doggy and they'd tell me 'No!', that the thing would probe into their womb. I'll be like: where e for enter before? your intestine? Or a hooker telling me she can't stand the rigour and what she's seeing. Person wey dey certified for the job fa?
Sex is overrated!
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by abidex0z(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
it amazed me whenever I heard the news of men giving up the ghost on women during sex, I love anything energy taking like stunts with heavy perspiration cos of high metabolism....a week marathon sex, still here....well it depends on what the body can carry...no do pass yourself Sha..

2 Likes

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by ZooOga: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
my young guys. pls learn the proper techniques of female arousal. hugging, kissing, feeling thighs and buttocks. sucking tits and toto (if relationship babe wink ) and all you will need is a good 10 to 20 minutes to satisfy ur babe. some females can release in a matter of minutes if properly warmed up.

now des demonic shakara women that want to made u feel sexually inadequate and request all this harder tingz and multiple rounds need to be kicked out after u get ur groundnuts off. grin

and stop buying that imported sex enhancement poison if you value ur health and longevity!

old guys. our time is up for all des marathon romps, pls using energy for progress. roads, schools, power, light, infrastructure. food security. safety security in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
luminouz:

Nawa o

So you like it ermmm....harder and longer style? wink

Lol who wouldn't, I apologise.....you know why..... it isn't working....I should have told you earlier.... I actually forgot.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by luminouz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol who wouldn't, I apologise.....you know why..... it isn't working....I should have told you earlier.... I actually forgot.

Ok...drop it on a dead thread for me ok...5mins tops
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
All these issues of death never occured during the days of our forefathers. Many even had as much as 5 wives and they still satisfied all of them without issues...my grand father had 3 wives and was over 90 before he died.

What I've observed nowadays as the underlying factors in the present day generation are:

1- lack of regular exercise. Our forefathers had farms located over 50km away from home
They would trek to and fro everyday.

2- food intake. A lot of guys out there do eat junks and they call it real meal. How many of us eat vegetable regularly, drink original palm wine daily, take herbs regularly, eat fruits regularly, drink water regularly? All these were being taken by our forefathers in their time...they would pluck fresh fruits on their farmlands, eat bush meats instead of beef and canned meats, they drink fresh water from the streams which must have flowed over rocks and gathered the needed calcium and magnesium needed to nourish our body and bones whereas nowadays, all the water we drink come from boreholes.
3- in the cities, many of us are exposed to all manners of stress ranging from traffic to and from work places and stress at work.

4-We are prone to all manners of free radicals , noise pollution, air pollution, etc which have side effects on our health. Whereas our forefathers inhale oxygenated air as they're often seated underneath a tree in front of their house on a sofa every evening.

If we could go back to the olden days lifestyles, all will be well.

6 Likes

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Caseless: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
abidex0z:
it amazed me whenever I heard the news of men giving up the ghost on women during sex, I love anything energy taking like stunts with heavy perspiration cos of high metabolism....a week marathon sex, still here....well it depends on what the body can carry...no do pass yourself Sha..
if you don't train or used to training that improve blood circulation and rate that your heart can manage, if you jump on it to run marathon, you are going to kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Malawian(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Legendguru:
When U stopped the moment she screamed harder you let your men ego down... the last time a girl told me that she already came twice before I realized
Onye mmuo. I don't get some of our guys o. Every capacitor get him own capacity. If you are one minute, be the best one minute man in the world and comot make we see road. For we that stay 2hours without enhancement, I am telling you, third round pussy tastes different from first and second round.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Malawian(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Somebody like Okorocha go wan follow Mohfarah run marathon. Haba.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
BareFacedLies:

That's being selfish
Selfish kee you dia

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
mtcheew...
probably promoting sexual laziness on the masculine gender. if they're not biased , they should be preaching against recreational drugs , educate men about the importance of balanced nutrition & mind blowing pre-intimacy.

[/i]which wan b say if she say "harder harder" make u stop/run. dat wan no follow abeg![i]

just be yourself, eat healthy food, drink enough water... don't rush to insert your gbola. when she says HARDER give it to her HARDER... she gonna call you all the sexy & lovely names she can remember.
then watch as her laps vibrate and shake, she go shout...some go push you down, some go wan strangle your neck.

@ this moment you will know that muhammed don finally reach the mountain. then take a break!!

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
luminouz:

Ok...drop it on a dead thread for me ok...5mins tops

Lol you do that.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

Mtchew. See weak men all over the thread. Ordinary sex you can't do and u will be Shouting alpha male alpha male. Spits
Until you start producing diamond from your pucci 30 seconds is all you'll get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by ianq: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
It's only a foolish man that will die on top of a woman
If the woman is so sex starved, she should be the one to do all the thrusting and love making, she can ride me and get her orgasm, the only thing I will promise her is a long lasting erection
Sex is highly physical, do you know how many kilo joules you burn during sex?
If you like eat 4 wraps of fufu and climb a woman, after sex you must look for another food
A woman will just lie down and you will be going back and forth as if it's where you earn salary,
Women never get satisfied with sex, they do not need an erection to have sex
They are like holes that can be filled, our forefathers never filled it, so why should we
A woman that have sex with you now, can have sex with another man in the e next five minutes
I spend 12 hours at work, and then 2 hours in traffic, when I am supposed to be resting, you want me to be doing shift duty on your body, if a man collapse during sex, the woman will have sex in the next two months, that prostitute that the barrister died on has had sex more than 10 times since then, where is the man?

Verily, these here verses are akin to the golden verses found in the book of Proverbs.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by abidex0z(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Caseless:
if you don't train or used to training that improve blood circulation and rate that your heart can manage, if you jump on it to run marathon, you are going to kill yourself.
I trained alot....a day will not pass by without daily exercise....90 push ups daily on 3 set with other exercise..

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol you do that.

Done
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Until you start producing diamond from your pucci 30 seconds is all you'll get
grin
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Caseless: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm not trying anything
jeweltz sef... Na just that small 2hr romp you de fear like this. Haba
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Twoclans(f): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Two things that makes men feel alright;
1: His sexual prowess.
2. His financial strength.

No matter how they form bad commando and I can't kill myself, it is the nature of man to kill themselves for TOTO.

The irony of this is, it is not even their harder that makes most women cum. But I just don't understand Naija guys. Very anyhow people. After taking tramadol, they will want to die on someone's daughter. You want to thrust for 1hr.

How many minutes is first half of football match that Ronaldo uses to score a brace ?

If women should get a debit alert for every time they faked orgasms while fcking their men, they'll probably stop and stick to fingering themselves or using dildos. grin

I would have been bankrupt by now cheesy

Let me run away before they will call me ashewo they dont know I am just an olosho

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by PervertProphet: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
You will not read that "long epistle" now and be educated.
Tomorrow you will drink monkey tail and stout before mounting that 16yr old maid you brought from the village.
This "long epistle" may save your life o.
No talk say I no tell you o grin

Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Caseless: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
abidex0z:

I trained alot....a day will not pass by without daily exercise....90 push ups daily on 3 set with other exercise..
great efforts! You're battle-ready.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by IghravweIG(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sex is overrated... If as a man you don't know this, then you have issues.

Spend your energy doing other productive things.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by priestchurch(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
You will not read that "long epistle" now and be educated.
Tomorrow you will drink monkey tail and stout before mounting that 16yr old maid you brought from the village.
This "long epistle" may save your life o.
No talk say I no tell you o grin
Dnt mind him..

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by JasonScoolari: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:

I would have been bankrupt by now cheesy

Let me run away before they will call me ashewo they dont know I am just an olosho

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by MartinsD12(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
ijustdey:
• ‘Do small and walk away’

• Don’t go the marathon way, it kills –Sex therapist

• ‘I ran for my life when she continued screaming harder’

• Stop when she screams harder, harder

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/evil-of-harder-harder/
If you never chop belleful no try bleeping or else na die
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by ebube89(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
It's only a foolish man that will die on top of a woman
If the woman is so sex starved, she should be the one to do all the thrusting and love making, she can ride me and get her orgasm, the only thing I will promise her is a long lasting erection
Sex is highly physical, do you know how many kilo joules you burn during sex?
If you like eat 4 wraps of fufu and climb a woman, after sex you must look for another food
A woman will just lie down and you will be going back and forth as if it's where you earn salary,
Women never get satisfied with sex, they do not need an erection to have sex
They are like holes that can be filled, our forefathers never filled it, so why should we
A woman that have sex with you now, can have sex with another man in the e next five minutes
I spend 12 hours at work, and then 2 hours in traffic, when I am supposed to be resting, you want me to be doing shift duty on your body, if a man collapse during sex, the woman will have sex in the next two months, that prostitute that the barrister died on has had sex more than 10 times since then, where is the man?

ur d mann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
AuroraB:
Oh my goodness cheesy

I'm bookmarking this thread. it's a wonderful comic relief cheesy cheesy[center][/center]

Harder fellow spotted
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by letitrainnow(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Do to live and do another day.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by healthserve(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Like I said last year and I will say again,

"I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum, i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, HUSTLE for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy".

https://www.nairaland.com/5115552/tramadol-3-futo-students-die#77247922

Oniovo you no well. You no go kill me for this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AuroraB(f): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Harder fellow spotted
Thoughtless comment shocked
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
fairfora:
All these issues of death never occured during the days of our forefathers. Many even had as much as 5 wives and they still satisfied all of them without issues...my grand father had 3 wives and was over 90 before he died.

What I've observed nowadays as the underlying factors in the present day generation are:

1- lack of regular exercise. Our forefathers had farms located over 50km away from home
They would trek to and fro everyday.

2- food intake. A lot of guys out there do eat junks and they call it real meal. How many of us eat vegetable regularly, drink original palm wine daily, take herbs regularly, eat fruits regularly, drink water regularly? All these were being taken by our forefathers in their time...they would pluck fresh fruits on their farmlands, eat bush meats instead of beef and canned meats, they drink fresh water from the streams which must have flowed over rocks and gathered the needed calcium and magnesium needed to nourish our body and bones whereas nowadays, all the water we drink come from boreholes.
3- in the cities, many of us are exposed to all manners of stress ranging from traffic to and from work places and stress at work.

4-We are prone to all manners of free radicals , noise pollution, air pollution, etc which have side effects on our health. Whereas our forefathers inhale oxygenated air as they're often seated underneath a tree in front of their house on a sofa every evening.

If we could go back to the olden days lifestyles, all will be well.

good old years with little/poor internet and tech.

i disagree.

i remember watching nigeria vs cameroun afcon final on Tv(black & white) in 2000...struggled to differentiate between naija players and cameroun players.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by JasonScoolari: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:

Oniovo you no well. You no go kill me for this forum
Oshare, you know how e dey be...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says / Plants And Their Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.