Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' (90289 Views)

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / The Evil Of Late Marriage For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Even sex kills y'all. What exactly are you good for? undecided

Lol. Wahala wa o
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
akdjr:
You're the real MVP. That is when sex is pleasurable.
You sabi bros
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by JERRY1925(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nn3muka:

Are you a woman ?

Na.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by megama: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Guys needs to be careful.... Enjoy the Pucci not take it as work
tell me who doesn't want the golden trophy
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

You're welcome love. kiss kiss

Mummy Dom. grin
The ban reach my birthday self cry

Thank you
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

Aaaaaaaaaghhh. I'm good sha

This is cool to know...

You still busy yeah? I no see ur greenlight at all.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by 0m0nnakoda: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Much ado about nothing.

If you can't make her cum before you cum, then you can make her cum after you cum.

All that matters is that she should cum.

Matters to whom?
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by nkem1992: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
doctore212:
Na so one Calabar babe wan kill me when we dey school for Unical.

One early morning around 7am, she knocked and I just saw she had a bunch of Banana in a nylon.

First thing she asked was if I have eaten and I said no that it was still early.

Babe rush enter fridge, warm Afang soup and do correct eba.

She made sure I took 8 fingers of Banana after the meal.

Na so we start, after 2 rounds make I rest she refuse and was perching on my body like mosquito. The third round she was saying Owomi Mbok harder, harder.

Na so I mumu dey fire until the room became blurry.

I wake up after some hours in the school medical center with my guys surrounding me.

Omo dey laff me tire and shame catch me.

The worst part after 2 days the babe ome visit me again with Banana, me I run leave room and that was the end of that relationship.

Fear babe wey dey tell u harder

U got my jaws cracking man
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by efavour: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Like I said last year and I will say again,

"I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum, i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, HUSTLE for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy".

https://www.nairaland.com/5115552/tramadol-3-futo-students-die#77247922
clown
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Piso1234: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2020
namiji2598:
one thing am certainty certain is that, no girl can kill me during sex, there is no girl born of a woman that I can't make her reach orgasm and run for her life and I don't take any sexual enhancing drug
You're not medically okay, go see a doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by abidex0z(m): 12:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I hope you're not suffering your wives like this
Nothing like a wife for now....sex is nothing biggie to me...I have done a week marathon before and I'm still here....depends on diff kinds of people with their energy capacity..I'm used to daily exercise n with high metabolism my body always required anything energy taking...the woman that has to be mine needs to be a striker too.. ..you can imagine hitting a sledge hammer towards a wall....
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Jeweltz(f): 2:51am On Feb 17, 2020
abidex0z:

Nothing like a wife for now....sex is nothing biggie to me...I have done a week marathon before and I'm still here....depends on diff kinds of people with their energy capacity..I'm used to daily exercise n with high metabolism my body always required anything energy taking...the woman that has to be mine needs to be a striker too.. ..you can imagine hitting a sledge hammer towards a wall....
I can Only imagined
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Jeweltz(f): 2:51am On Feb 17, 2020
luminouz:

This is cool to know...

You still busy yeah? I no see ur greenlight at all.

Aaaaaaaaaghhh.lol
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Jeweltz(f): 2:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

4-5 hours! You're definitely marrying a useless man

Ok
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Ok
In those give hours he must be penetrating your anus too?
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Enemyofpeace: 3:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Naijaolosho, Bola146 and all those sex hungry babes won't like this thread grin grin
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by chijokz(m): 4:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Mtchew. See weak men all over the thread. Ordinary sex you can't do and u will be Shouting alpha male alpha male. Spits
Jeweltz..i wouldn't classify myself among the weak men. I'm a proud alpha male and I know what I'm capable of doing 'between the sheets' ..I believe in quality and not quantity.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by TruthSpeaker: 4:27am On Feb 17, 2020
NO SHAME OH, WHEN THE DEMAND PASS YOUR POWER NAH TO GIVE UP INSTEAD OF PASSING OUT.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by chijokz(m): 4:38am On Feb 17, 2020
doctore212:
Na so one Calabar babe wan kill me when we dey school for Unical.

One early morning around 7am, she knocked and I just saw she had a bunch of Banana in a nylon.

First thing she asked was if I have eaten and I said no that it was still early.

Babe rush enter fridge, warm Afang soup and do correct eba.

She made sure I took 8 fingers of Banana after the meal.

Na so we start, after 2 rounds make I rest she refuse and was perching on my body like mosquito. The third round she was saying Owomi Mbok harder, harder.

Na so I mumu dey fire until the room became blurry.

I wake up after some hours in the school medical center with my guys surrounding me.

Omo dey laff me tire and shame catch me.

The worst part after 2 days the babe ome visit me again with Banana, me I run leave room and that was the end of that relationship.

Fear babe wey dey tell u harder
Your narrative is similar to mine when I was in Unilag. One Calabar babe named Affiong i dated brought a bunch of banana to my room and said I should finish it. Na so we start - after 3 rounds I was done and told her I wanted to rest a bit so I can study..Affiong said lie lie and that I must continue firing her until she's satisfied.. Long story short, I ended up at the Unilag Health Center.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by SpockFederation: 4:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys,

I just discovered a new solution that will help you lose over 62lb of raw fat in no time!

No dieting required, No stressful exercises required, No harmful medication/pills required!

VISIT THIS LINK: https://nosrweb.com/lose-weight-fast
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by abidex0z(m): 5:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
I can Only imagined
Exactly...
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by mkoabiola: 5:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Harder ...harder ..deep deeper din send many men to early grave.

Interesting
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Millenniumlady(f): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew weak men everywhere if you can't go hard don't date sad

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by babyfaceafrica: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2020
vickydankal:
Op don’t use your wife marital sex to generalize women. If what you and your wife does is just missionary, my brother you are missing oooo. Buy Christian books on sex. I know of one called model marriage it is 2k. Sex is not just an activity to show strength, impress a woman or the ability to dig well out of desert.

See op, sex marriage goes beyond counting of minutes. Get your wife to engage in love play and before sex activities, Change styles and connect more. Even if it’s 5 minutes it will be more fulfilling. But doing the above will make him last long. Don’t come here and make it sound as though you are doing your wife a favor during loving making. Nna when you are tired tell madam to come up instead of murmuring while doing a good job.

Note :
Some wives will leave all the job and activities of the bed to the husband to that they won’t tag them professionals. That’s why it is good to marry your friend so you can discuss anything without fear .

Lolz.. Easier said than done.. Not a bad idea though
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AmuDimpka: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
chiemmanuel:
It's only a foolish man that will die on top of a woman
If the woman is so sex starved, she should be the one to do all the thrusting and love making, she can ride me and get her orgasm, the only thing I will promise her is a long lasting erection
Sex is highly physical, do you know how many kilo joules you burn during sex?
If you like eat 4 wraps of fufu and climb a woman, after sex you must look for another food
A woman will just lie down and you will be going back and forth as if it's where you earn salary,
Women never get satisfied with sex, they do not need an erection to have sex
They are like holes that can be filled, our forefathers never filled it, so why should we
A woman that have sex with you now, can have sex with another man in the e next five minutes
I spend 12 hours at work, and then 2 hours in traffic, when I am supposed to be resting, you want me to be doing shift duty on your body, if a man collapse during sex, the woman will have sex in the next two months, that prostitute that the barrister died on has had sex more than 10 times since then, where is the man?
The irony of this is that all these women shouting harder harder, tear my pussyy, i am not your sister, rearrange my alignment, are very lazy on bed, they can't even spend ten seconds on top of a man, doing cowgirl, they will tell you they are tired

LoOL
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Joystark:
lol...
This is the funniest thing I've seen today.

My third favorite nairalander kiss
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by DedeNkem: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Dying during sex is rare. People die either for using a substance or have a chronic heart disease. Like every other thing, too much is bad.

Advice for amateur boys: Find out the particular stuff your sex partner likes that would make her cum faster. If you can make her cum before you penetrate, the best, you won't worry about not satisfying her when you start digging.

Babes, don't just lie there like a dead wood and hope the guy does all the job to satisfies you. It is damn boring! You can help the guy to make you cum by actually being active during sex! Also be open to tell him what you like.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2020
youwanbanme:

i keep telling you not everyman is a slave to that pvssy you carry, there are some men that can afford to leave a nake gurl in d bedroom just to play game with some Gs in d sittinv room all nite long tongue. perhaps you are talking about d simps wey full ur dm.
Simp or no simp ... you won't see men fighting & tearing there cloth over a woman in public. check youtube n see how women beat themselves, tear themselves nake over a MAN grin
If men should get credit alert for the numbers of fake validation they give .. majority of men will be almost billionaire , even the ones in ur dm wil be rich enuf to go 4 sumtin beta. tongue

Men do not fight, they kill. Most crime of passion are committed by MEN.
They maim, burn, do acid bathe.

King David killed a human being because of woman.
KIng Herod beheaded John the Baptist because of woman.
Teebillz almost jumped inside lagoon for Tiwa.
One useless guy killed his brother for insulting his babe.
Another useless married man drank sniper because his sidechick broke up with him.

So, spare me this simp trash talk that you all come up with now. For your mind you be alpha male. If the whites are ready to put us all in chains again, your alfa ass would be sold for a mirror. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by senatepresido: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2020
youwanbanme:

No mind that chick, maybe because she as so many audio admirers she feels she knows about men, weytin she no know as a woman be say 100 out of 100 men admirers might just wana chop & clean mouth. i am currently dealing with a marketing big chick whu think her body is inresistible, few weeks ago i got her nake and left her in the bedroom to play game slept off in the sitting room sef. she thinks am crazy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're funny bro
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Another useless married man drank sniper because his sidechick broke up with him.

So, spare me this simp trash talk that you all come up with now. For your mind you be alpha male. If the whites are ready to put us all in chains again, your alfa ass would be sold for a mirror. grin grin

if men kill as you say ... how many dead male corpse av you seen on the road, that your findings proved men actually killed 4 women ...check youtube ..proof ur point. "crime of passion" i guess someone as been watchin channel 118 tew much grin.
david killed, herod killed, tellbillz dive into a lagoon,my dear was it also becos of a woman cain killed abel , was it becos of a woman judas is carrot committed the 1st suicide, or was it because of a woman esau sold is birth right it beyond ur reasoning to comprehend that with or without women, men will kill & do stupid things.
Let even assume slavery happens again, i know men wil be more valueable, so if i am worth a mirrior poco you aint worth anything ... even now i heard ur dowry is #15 grin imagine you aint worth more than a stamp duty. talking of independence is there any black woman in d picture, your fading ass have the alpha men to thank 4 the freedom you enjoy today. just go ahead say thank you tongue we will be like don't mention grin

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Come for your 30 seconds

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says / Plants And Their Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.