Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results (1065 Views)

Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Citizenshelm: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2020

Ibrahim Adamu, loser of the love election conducted in Giade Town, Bauchi, has rejected the result of the election, DailyLeakers.

Adamu lost to Yunusa Hamza, 18, for 14-year-old Hajara.

The election was conducted to help Hajara decide whom to choose as she was in love with both men.

Adamu told BBC Pidgin that the election was not free and fair.

He said: “As far as I know, dis election no be free and fair because from di beginning we tok say na office we go use do di election and we go bring at least two police officers to di venue but to my surprise dem carry di election go front of Yunusa house wey show say dem get plans.

“Anoda tin be say some of di pipo wey vote no be from Bauchi State because I no know dem and by mere looking dem from anoda state.

“I go meet our chief on di issue but e no dey but I no go allow dis issue rest, wetin I want na for anoda election to hold because I no wan lose Hajara on top mago-mago.”

Chairman of the election, Umar Sale, however, denied the allegations.

“Di election for di love of Hajara na wetin we do smoothly without any issue, Yunusa get 330 votes while Ibrahim get 211 wey show say na Yunusa win,” he said.

Mr Sale added that over 500 teenagers who knew about the issue and the persons involved were allowed to take part in the election.

Hajara stays with her mother who is divorced from her husband. Her elder brother, Aliyu Abdullahi, told BBC that no action would be taken until the town’s authorities speak.

https://www.dailyleakers.com/loser-of-election-to-pick-suitor-for-lady-in-love-with-two-guys-rejects-result-of-bauchi-love-election/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by slivertongue: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
I had said so yesterday that Ibrahim Adamu can approach the court. the IMO Formula will be applied to give him victory. all the court needs to do is to award him 100 extra votes and declare him the winner of the contest.

2 Likes

Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by ambrosedmax(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
just imagine
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by budaatum: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Next step is election tribunal then supreme court!

2 Likes

Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by mymadam(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
shocked This case go reach Supreme Court, I swear! INEC se wetin una don cause for Naija o. Osun, Imo, Balyesa, etc... see me, see trouble undecided
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by voltron14: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
I wonder what Fr Mbaka has to say on this matter.

grin
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by LibertyRep: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Don't tell me this isn't a joke.

The young lady should not allow the disputed winner access to the honey pot yet until the case is decided and reviewed by the elders of their town.
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Fasindo: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
shocked

So Nobody in Bauchi can conduct free and fair election.

I would have advised them to call Yakubu Mahmood to conduct the wedding election since it's taking place in his own state, but even him couldn't conduct free nd fair election in Nigeria too.

Even he go supreme court where his brother Tanko is, he will still not get justice.

I will only advise Ibrahim to form a protesting group nd keep on protesting just d way Bayelsa nd Imo people ar doing.
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by solmus: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin

the summary of what Northerners are all about, Child marriages or teenage marriages, and love for election manipulation

One thing is interesting that they no longer flog themselves to declare winner in a contest of love

1 Like

Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:
I wonder what Fr Mbaka has to say on this matter.

grin
lolzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by voltron14: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
solmus:
grin

the summary of what Northerners are all about, Child marriages or teenage marriages, and love for election manipulation

One thing is interesting that they no longer flog themselves to declare winner in a contest of love

Nnamdi Kanu's mother had him at age 15.

Think about it.
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by solmus: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Think about it.

and what is my concern with Lamidi Kanu, is that Northerners yard stick for cultural misbehaviour
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by voltron14: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
solmus:

and what is my concern with Lamidi Kanu, is that Northerners yard stick for cultural misbehaviour

Lamidi Kanu is not your bloda?
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by solmus: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

no we are separated by river niger, same wey we are separated with Abokis.. so your point?
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by voltron14: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
solmus:

no we are separated by river niger, same wey we are separated with Abokis.. so your point?

It seems a usual practice in some parts of the country - North or South.
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Jahkye: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

It seems a usual practice in some parts of the country - North or South.
[/s]
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Jahkye: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

So Nobody in Bauchi can conduct free and fair election.

I would have advised them to call Yakubu Mahmood to conduct the wedding election since it's taking place in his state but even him couldn't conduct free nd fair election in Nigeria too.

I will only advise Ibrahim to form a protesting group nd keep on protesting just d way Bayelsa nd Imo people ar doing.

INEC Chairman is from Bauchi state. It is in their blood.
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Jahkye: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Think about it.
[/s]
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Karemarealty288(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Love Election.

Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
It was rigged. grin
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by JerryGent1983: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
solmus:
grin

Am just tired of this contraption called a country can you just imagine in this 21 century
Re: Loser Of Election To Pick Suitor For Lady In Love With Two Guys Rejects Results by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
He should approach Bauchi state election petition tribunal

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Handle An Heartbreak / This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me / A Woman Meet A Native Doctor To Do Juju For Her Husband To Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.