Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) (37566 Views)

Two Nigerian-Americans Elected To US National Engineering Academy / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / How Some Students Improve Their Academic Learning Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Wanity(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:
Trump doesn't like them.

But watch how Nigerians that have never crossed our borders begin to support him.

Racism from a local illiterate
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by bamasite2: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

But is Buhari not an illiterate whose only language of conversation is Hausa?

Oh, in the College, reading and writing are not necessary abi?

Continue lying to yourselves.

Stop peddling lies!

Visit YouTube and watch Buhari's speeches right from when he was younger till date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by hinere(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nigerians will always excel any where in the world becos we have that hustling spirit deep within us....
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Kazeem2222(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kudos to Nigerians living in the US though.. Just don't relent and sit..

Listen to what Iyanya said about Valentine bellow;

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-iyanya-over-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
SLAP44:
And they are ruled at home by a Man with no known certificate grin

The laughable irony!!!... Trump will keep laughing his ass off! grin

We keep showing how well we can thrive and develop other nations, yet our own nation, our supposed pride continues to move sluggishly in all ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Destroyerofyeeb: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
More like ipob idiots who see trump as their messiah grin
voltron14:
Trump doesn't like them.

But watch how Nigerians that have never crossed our borders begin to support him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Hardly anything to do with that.

If that was the reason, resident visas wouldn't be the focus but tourist visas which are still quite available for those who wish not to return home.

Ahh but u just answered yourself without knowing it. They know most of those tourist visas are actually immigrant visas to Nigerians. That’s why they had to be banned from regular immigrant visas!
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Guestlander:
Trump is mad at us because his daughter Tiffany is dating a Lebanese Nigerian. Maybe he thinks the guy is trying to use his daughter to get a green card. Anything is possible with Trump.

Nah Trump is mad because Kamaru destroyed Colby Covington...Kamaru broke his MAGA jaw

3 Likes

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:
Trump doesn't like them.

It's his personal choice to like or dislike anyone... Same way Nigerians, including elected leaders, like and dislike one another.

With regards to immigration, I can never disagree with, or dislike any leader who takes drastic measures to checkmate it... I am all for it!!! The rising rate of terrorism, insecurities, and cross border atrocities make it even more plausible and prudent!

N.B: I am a well travelled Nigerian across our borders. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
undecided undecided undecidedAre we not the giant of africa again? What do you expect? cool cool cool
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by voltron14: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Ahh but u just answered yourself without knowing it. They know most of those tourist visas are actually immigrant visas to Nigerians. That’s why they had to be banned from regular immigrant visas!

Read what you just wrote.

Do you even understand the visa policy?

1 Like

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by voltron14: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's his personal choice to like or dislike anyone... Same way Nigerians, including elected leaders, like and dislike one another.

With regards to immigration, I can never disagree with, or dislike any leader who takes drastic measures to checkmate it... I am all for it!!! The rising rate of terrorism, insecurities, and cross border atrocities make it even more plausible and prudent!

N.B: I am a well travelled Nigerian across our borders. Thank you.

You never disagree with anyone yet someone says your mom holds a green card she cannot file for you.

In the history of the USA , how many acts of terrorism can be traced to Nigeria? A solitary 1.

What of Saudis?

Face it, the action hinges on racism and Trump has never hidden his disdain for black people.

It's a shame how you guys would go lengths to defend him.

4 Likes

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
How we take end up with dumb president nah
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by tricksters: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
You should at least have the decency to shut up your foolish Igbo mouth then ?!
CSTR2:

I don't have strength to argue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by vincentjk(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
My neighbour who graduated from a college in Kentucky told me that more than 40% of nurses in the US are Nigerians and a good number of them are doing very well in school

Since our government wanna tarnish our name with corruption i think this is a welcome development

3 Likes

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Larryndelaw: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
chozzy:

Exactly what came to my mind.
Their leader back home is a complete dumb ass, a shithole

But he has NEPA certificate. That's an achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Jonovo98: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=press9jatv post=86697018]This should cheer you up. Impressive stats of Nigerian Americans and their academic marvels. Wow this highly encouraging. Watch the achievements of Nigerians in abroad here .

Impressive
But mind you that the Nigerians they are talking about is Igbos, not fulanis,Hausas and Yorubas

IGBO AMAKA!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Read what you just wrote.

Do you even understand the visa policy?

Yes I do. Nigerians consistently convert tourist visas to immigrant visas by not returning home. That’s the point!

1 Like

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by voltron14: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yes I do. Nigerians consistently convert tourist visas to immigrant visas by not returning home. That’s the point!

If that is the case, why are tourist visas still available whilst the immigrant visas, which are more likely to be legit, more likely to be scrutinised being outlawed for Nigerians?
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Photosphere: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
People from Southern Nigeria did this
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

If that is the case, why are tourist visas still available whilst the immigrant visas, which are more likely to be legit, more likely to be scrutinised being outlawed for Nigerians?

Because if u ban tourist visas you’d unfairly affect the small number that are actually tourists and also cost US some tourist dollars.
Capisce?
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by voltron14: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Because if u ban tourist visas you’d unfairly affect the small number that are actually tourists and also cost US some tourist dollars.
Capisce?

So you ban the ones that are genuine to discourage those that aren't genuine?

By the way, how far with Canada?

grin
Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by shabidu(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
US war college course that Buhari did is equivalent to masters degree. So for ur info Buhari is
a masters holder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by shogsman(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Take the lies to your last days on earth.

It would not change the fact that Buhari attended the US War college, has been to the states, has been lauded by many international Generals, whilst you and perhaps nobody in your family would ever achieve any of those heights.
May your life be as smooth as Nigeria is under the leadership of the decorated president buhari In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

You never disagree with anyone yet someone says your mom holds a green card she cannot file for you.

In the history of the USA , how many acts of terrorism can be traced to Nigeria? A solitary 1.

What of Saudis?

Face it, the action hinges on racism and Trump has never hidden his disdain for black people.

It's a shame how you guys would go lengths to defend him.

Come now, I believe your level of comprehension is better than this.

What's my business with the mental inadequacies of an American president??!... Why would I care to defend him.

In case you missed it... Let me reiterate!!! Immigration regulation or checkmating of influx of immigrants should be the prerogative of every serious leader... Maybe, Trump is a tad extreme in his approach, but better regulation has been long overdue.

Speaking of racism and hatred for blacks, I tend to remember that Trump's predecessor didn't very much fancy this side of the African continent that much either... Anyway, everyone with his opinion.

Trump is very likely to win this year's election, and this immigration ban has been touted to be a campaign strategy... What does that say about the average voting American??!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) / Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.