Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I First Loved Her For Her Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I First Loved Her For Her Money. (1068 Views)

I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character / HELP! I Couldn't Tell Her I Loved Her / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

I First Loved Her For Her Money. by referandum(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
In the spirit of valentine, I would love to share my love story.
It happened when I was in school, at my year 3. I'm your average guy, 6ft tall; chocolate skined; bearded and cute. Tammy on the other hand, was a beautiful petite, the rich kid classy girl type; and that was why I despised her. She belonged to all those classy, sausy, bigger than everybody, girls solority.
Now the main story. I had this friend Jerry very popular in school, we once went on an outing, and Jerry invited some girls along, Tammy happened to be one, she sat next to me, being coursemates it wasn't really difficult for us to find a common lecturer and coursemate we both found annoying. I noticed, she was a lively person, the more tipsy she got, the livelier she became...Of course. She doesnt stay out too late, so she left around 10, I walked her to the where she would get a an okada, exchanged numbers and bade her farewell.
I was greeted the next morning...
Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by chatinent: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Una no dey tire? As in, tire no dey tire you? As in, tired tired tired no?

Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by referandum(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
by her whatsapp message mainly saying she had fun last night...though she most of the talking. We agreed to meet again, she chose an expensive joint we agreed to share the payment equally. I got to find out that she was a little naive when it comes to relationships, she has been in couple of them but never found the spark, and has never fallen in love...so she claimed. She was rich(parents wealth) and naive, and I need a couple of bucks every now and then, so... After a couple of weeks we started dating. She began to grow feelings for me, she was very open financially with me to the extent that I began to control her finances. She practically moved into my house (I stay alone) all her foodstuffs, some cloths and other items were at my place. I enjoyed all the care and attention I got, while I managed to be discreet about my outside affairs. I somehow convienced myself that I didnt love her that my been seen around her was just to survive through school -and for brag rights...so I thought.
Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by Romeo3(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Following
Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by referandum(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
2 months into the relationship, I noticed some changes in me about her. I started getting a little upset whenever I see her talking to another guy for long; caught myself staring at her occansionaly during lectures, got angry whenever she wouldnt spend the weekend at my place, I began to enjoy the face she makes, when describing how fustrating her day was...believe just trekking for 2mins is fustrating to her. Long story short Ladies and Gentlemen, I had fallen in... But I couldn't I'm suppose to be a player, at a piont I couldn't hold my feelings anymore. When I first told her- 'I love you' she cried...did I mention she was emotional? I became more focused in her feelings and less on her money. Sadly, after school our goals changed and we grew apart, but we still communicate regularly though.
Disclaimer: This story is totally the imagination of the writer.
Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
I will leave u 4 GOD .LOL

Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by referandum(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
25tolife:
I will leave u 4 GOD .LOL
LOL. I hope he judges me well.
Re: I First Loved Her For Her Money. by praz001(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lol....

At least fiction help you burn out over thinking.... grin

Nice.....

Viral Video: Two Prostitutes Goes Naked During A Fight-video / When I Become Rich On Monday, I Will Order Waakye / Girls With Big Asssssss