Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title (70184 Views)

Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy / Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by bonnyhope: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
TwoBottles:
Na waaao

May our past never haunt us!

Then stop fornicating here and there

1 Like

Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by ArcToyin(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Children of God, turn your Bible with me to Psalm 126 vs 1

"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Liverpool, we were like them that dream"

I am in the mood to prophesy, cheesy

"All the years that the Locust (Man City) has eaten in your financial life, marriage life, academic life shall be restored in a hundred folds before the month comes to an en
d".

You didn't see a poem or story to edit, it is the word of God that you saw that is convenient for you. Nonsense of the highest order.
Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by EbukaHades10(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
OgaBuhari:
I hate you and your team! how I wish this doom befell on them.
anytime soon karma will fall on your team but for now enjoy while it lasts.
U no sabi 'Karmasutra"?.

They say who commit go collect (no be say na only Man City commit).

Karma's a bytch but for now, it is our bytch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by EbukaHades10(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
ashantitope:

Liverpool see them as threat and I know they want to do anything for there down fall
Liverpool that are just going their own jejely no get time for them. Ask United fans...... e fit be dem

Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by donoro(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
kalvoken:
Maybe they would even revers9that 6-0

Up Chelsea
you no get shame grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by donoro(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
OgaBuhari:
I hate you and your team! how I wish this doom befell on them.
anytime soon karma will fall on your team but for now enjoy while it lasts.
nawa o you hate someone you never met Liverpool really do haters strong thing this season abi how will they survive the day we win the league cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.