Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures (83010 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Swinger60(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
The Joy of every mother, seeing her daughter married

4 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by topboss: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
GreyBlood:
The daughter has a radiating beauty

After Ngozi, the whole thing sought of went down south and set to get even worst.

Forget makeup and smart phone shoot. See teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by jacoik(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
One of the best I love and respect do much in the industry. This woman can cry sotey you wey dey watch the movie go begin cry for her

4 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Their pikin go ugly die
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by platido(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lovely photos! and God bless their union...and put away spirit of Anger in nearest future, so that they enjoy their union

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Alaborn12: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Igbo Wed Yoruba, and I am seeing the happiness in them

Say No To Tribalism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by mployer(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
She was my physics student smiley

She never wished to be an actress.

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
But I thought NL Igbos warned Igbo gals to stop marrying Yoruba men? What happened? Are you telling me that NL Igbos have zero recognition in the Igbo community?

Have you really brushed your mouth today??

3 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by lordprogress: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Is that our mama G(mama patience) lol she attended.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:
HML

Look how happy they are ! Beautiful bride and not too handsome groom.
look at the amount of makeup she has on

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by ZombieHUNT: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
But I thought NL Igbos warned Igbo gals to stop marrying Yoruba men? What happened? Are you telling me that NL Igbos have zero recognition in the Igbo community?
Shut up there jare

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Oblitz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
the mama fine pass am

5 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by bigpicture001: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
It won't last. D man family .will cm with drama....
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by sapientia(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is an actress.

I know her.

Not easy to know many Nollywood actresses that NL feature on FP.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's nice
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Maobichek: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Advancedman:

You are really mad
There are better ways to correct him, he may pick a fight with you and it definitely get out of hand.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Jiyke(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is cool but not as beautiful as her Mama

#Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

5 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by hammerU: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
I AM JUST ARRIVING...

SO NGOZI EZEONU ALLOWED HER DAUGHTER TO MARRY A VULCANIZER.

THE ONLY THING I CAN SEE IN THIS PICTURE IS HIS YELLOW TEETH.

I BLAME POOR PARENTING

8 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by JasonScoolari: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:
HML

You're very correct with the groom's description
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hope she make a good wife,when do guys starts using charcoal as body cream

3 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oblitz:
the mama fine pass am

Honestly, how many exceptionally beautiful women successfully transfer all that beauty to their offsprings??!... It's usually a matter of the luck of the draw, especially where you have a "Beauty and the Beast" match up... E.g:

Regina Daniels and....
Bianca Ojukwu and....
Hajia Bello (Kogi first Lady) and....
Iara Oshiomole and....
Etc....

You can fill in the blank spaces above... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by DejiPlug(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Veteran actress, Ngozi Ezeonu's daughter, Ogeh Ibiza Ezeonu weds Remi.

The actress took to her Instagram Page to share photos from the wedding ceremony.

Ngozi Ezeonu's colleagues such as Patience Ozokwo, Ebele Okaro, Chinyere Wilfred, Queen Nwokoye were there to support her.

More life in celebrations to us all. Ngozi should feature on Celeb Stopover

https://www.nairaland.com/5690599/guess-which-celebrity-stopping-tuesday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by inzauche: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
No breast. What will the baby suck
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by dozzybreezy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Is the young man from NG or Gambia...

I know why i am asking though

3 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Babara1994(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:
HML

Choose your words carefully.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Mexyz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
This woman dey always enter my eyes anytime I see her on screen, especially if she's acting the role of a Queen.

She's beautiful abeg..

Congratulations to her daughter

5 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Froshloaded: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
;Di
Riele:
HML

Is you that kn grin
Mrs cake.php
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
topboss:
Genetic downgrade.

She no fine like her mama, come go marry mechanic looking, blacker than the darkest night. welldone!

Where's you and your wife's picture?
Stay there and be looking like soiled pampers. Eziofia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
cute lovers
hml
her mama fine pass her
patience ozokwo be looking like daddy g o wife...mtcheeew!

chinyere wilfred still looking like a 25 year old single lady. so beautiful (if only you know her children )...

love no sabi boundary,, buh i no go like make love carry my relatives go far tbh.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Thirteenblood: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.