Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures (82994 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Karac: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
successful35:
The woman on the extreme right side in the 7th photo has a strong olosho sex appeal

I saw her and cossy came to mind
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Karac:

I saw her and cossy came to mind

The woman i can tell she has a very high libido and she is surely one hell of an unfaithful woman. You can tell from her eyes. I pity who marry her, She nor even dey marrisge sef
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Digmygold: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations.

Another pain in Ubunja ass. cheesy
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Damicares(f): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Where's you and your wife's picture? Stay there and be looking like soiled pampers. Eziofia
Soiled pampers
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by gwama: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
topboss:
Genetic downgrade.

She no fine like her mama, come go marry mechanic looking, blacker than the darkest night. welldone!
. VERY TRUE angry

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Christmasdon(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
AND WHERE HAS SHE BEEN HIDING HER DAUGHTERS ALL THIS WHILE AND SHE IS ALSO A CATHOLIC I BELIEVE WHO NOTICED THIS, I KNOW U NOTICED AND SAW THOSE MASS SERVERS. BUT U REMAIN UNCONCERNED TO MUTE. Hehehehe!
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations Remi John. He was my course mate back in UNILAG. Very very nice guy.

lalasticlala:
Veteran actress, Ngozi Ezeonu's daughter, Ogeh Ibiza Ezeonu weds Remi.

The actress took to her Instagram Page to share photos from the wedding ceremony.

Ngozi Ezeonu's colleagues such as Patience Ozokwo, Ebele Okaro, Chinyere Wilfred, Queen Nwokoye were there to support her.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 1:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Ladies are nothing without makeup

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by clemmonce(m): 1:54am On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:
The woman on the extreme right side in the 7th photo has a strong olosho sex appeal
Hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by DEROX: 3:05am On Feb 17, 2020
wink Yoruba marrying Igbo woman is not bad but Igbo man should not marry Yoruba woman oo especially the ones from Ibadan very dirty stinking and uncultured they are gender equality propagandists even as a Yoruba guy I reject marrying a fellow Yoruba wan ori Mi koo isedai koo

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Gazzy88(m): 5:03am On Feb 17, 2020
flatoja
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Tmb78(m): 5:18am On Feb 17, 2020
DEROX:
wink Yoruba marrying Igbo woman is not bad but Igbo man should not marry Yoruba woman oo especially the ones from Ibadan very dirty stinking and uncultured they are gender equality propagandists even as a Yoruba guy I reject marrying a fellow Yoruba wan ori Mi koo isedai koo
I, as a Yoruba man,always feel ashamed and disgusted when I read disgraceful comments from people like you.
I wonder why it's so comfortable for you to trash your own womenfolks. What do you hope to achieve?
Maybe you think they will give you their daughter automatically.
You call your women dirty and stinking, hope you know the igbos you are licking their smelling asses call YOU as a Yoruba man dirty and Stinking too grin
You remember how some of them told you to leave their women alone here on nairaland?
Omo ale, with dented self esteem,the joke is on you!!!
So you think the igbos don't have very dirty women too?
You see them trashing them here?
Clap for yourself and continue, you hear?
Your mother and sisters are very proud of you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Wao..... Didn't know she has a daughter. Beautiful woman. Even in her old age, still looking beautiful. Daughter prolly looks like her dad.

HML to them.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by dheaven: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2020
englishmart:
Meanwhile some useless gossips in my street think Ngozi Ezeonu is barren. Everybody just has to learn to mind their businesses and be original. It's much cheaper.
I heard she doesn't have a child. Rumor mongers are terrible.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by PapaAdanna: 6:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
But I thought NL Igbos warned Igbo gals to stop marrying Yoruba men? What happened? Are you telling me that NL Igbos have zero recognition in the Igbo community?
We know you are from the WASTE already, so move on

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by thunderbabs: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Riele:
HML

Look how happy they are ! Beautiful bride and not too handsome groom.

Na money be fine bobo... Una go dey find fine guy for boyfriend buh if una wan marry, una go dey find rich guys, handsome or not. Shioor
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Maghan37: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
driand:
Marriage to a yoruba guy is not a bad idea, but to a yoruba lady? You are on your own!! My undecided
I am sorry, but from a neutral perspective u are very wrong it is actually the opposite. Yoruba men are most likely to cheat on u but Yoruba women will even take care of u and the family when things are not going well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by julishad(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Tmb78:
I, as a Yoruba man,always feel ashamed when I read disgraceful comments from people like you.
I wonder why it's so comfortable for you to trash your womenfolks. What do you hope to achieve?
You call your women dirty and stinking, hope you know the igbos you are licking their smelling asses call YOU as a Yoruba man dirty and Stinking too grin
You remember how some of them told you to leave their women alone here on nairaland?
Your mothers and sisters are very proud of you
He's not a Yoruba guy, check the yoruba he typed very well, by their fruit you shall know them. Their women dont behave this way, they are friendly to everyone here but some of their men, the way they trash yoruba women no be here! They are loud mouthed, they talk like market women, they can't make point without an insult... If a man cant talk without trashing a certain woman like a witch, it only mean one thing, they are rejected severely by yoruba women, even if the topic is not about yoruba women, they will mention them so as to feel good about themselves... You can keep denying it, it is only when you are denied something, you wont forget the pain, anytime you see that thing, you will keep making reference to it, thats just it. An old man feel unease whenever dry bone is been mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by jimyjames(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Can Yoruba women reject a man? Even Yoruba men don't want them

julishad:
He's not a Yoruba guy, check the yoruba he typed very well, by their fruit you shall know them. Their women dont behave this way, they are friendly to everyone here but some of their men, the way they trash yoruba women no be here! They are loud mouthed, they talk like market women, they can't make point without an insult... If a man cant talk without trashing a certain woman like a witch, it only mean one thing, they are rejected severely by yoruba women, even if the topic is not about yoruba women, they will mention them so as to feel good about themselves... You can keep denying it, it is only when you are denied something, you wont forget the pain, anytime you see that thing, you will keep making reference to it, thats just it. An old man feel unease whenever dry bone is been mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Iheoforlex: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2020
See how person pikin fine
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Tmb78(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
julishad:
My dear,leave the guy who quoted you up there.He is one of the guys you talked about.
He is a troll.
The intelligent igbos on this forum are known by their posts.
The picture of the woman with tribal marks he posted is something he is hung up on.
I don't even know any Yoruba woman who looks like that personally.
He takes delight in such matters.
Don't stoop to his level,okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Mercy2006(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2020
DEROX:
Shame on you!!!!
If the women in your family are stinking like you, don't project it onto the rest of us, you hear?
Just tell your masters not to marry from your family cos you people are pigs.
It's that simple.
Yoruba man with low self esteem.
I pity the unlucky woman that will marry you, irrespective of her tribe.
shior!!!!
People like you are the reason why yorubas are labeled traitors.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by BanevsJoker(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackhouse:
The guy seems old
Like a Mike Bamiloye/Mount Zion movie character.

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Mryacks: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Riele:
HML

Look how happy they are ! Beautiful bride and not too handsome groom.

Indeed...they look so natural and simple.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
driand:
Marriage to a yoruba guy is not a bad idea, but to a yoruba lady? You are on your own!! My undecided
u are right baba.
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by DEROX: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mercy2006:
Shame on you!!!!
If the women in your family are stinking like you, don't project it onto the rest of us, you hear?
It's that simple.
shior!!!!
grin Africans hate the truth and this is fact take it or leave it , everyone is aware Yoruba women are dirty and pertaining to love how many Igbos or Hausa's have had divorce rate problems like the Yoruba's why is it that Igbo men or other men in Nigeria never marry Yoruba women if its beauty don't even go there. Igbo's and Fulani's. flaw you 100% so you can go die am not supporting igbos or Fulani only saying the bitter truth a typical yoruba man if not biased will marry an Igbo woman to his fellow Yoruba so you can go die oloriburuku omo ase Yoruba ni egbon Mi Yoruba ni iya mi sugbon otito koro

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by DEROX: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tmb78:
I, as a Yoruba man,always feel ashamed and disgusted when I read disgraceful comments from people like you.
I wonder why it's so comfortable for you to trash your own womenfolks. What do you hope to achieve?
Your mother and sisters are very proud of you
The truth is bitter Omo Yoruba ni Iya to bimi atipe Omo Oyo ni Mi so say what you like I am studying at Madonna uni okija dats how I know how far

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by julishad(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:
Can Yoruba women reject a man? Even Yoruba men don't want them

You just did what im still talking about, you guys are sissy, believe me sooner or later, there will be many transgender in igbo land, ur men's private part will be changed to vagina, i guess the reason your men's traditional wear is wrapper, it's because your men are women in nature, you talk too much like you are in a gathering of female. since i joined nairaland, i have never seen an hausa and yoruba men or men from other tribe masturbating on women's matter, Your men are going into extinction. All yoruba girls that gets married every Saturday, na your papa dey marry them? The picture above, we all know she's your grandma when she was deported from Italy while she was doing her wete'm ego business...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Tmb78(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
DEROX:
The truth is bitter Omo Yoruba ni Iya to bimi atipe Omo Oyo ni Mi so say what you like I am studying at Madonna uni okija dats how I know how far
I take it that you had experience with dirty women starting from your own home.
Maybe from your mother,sisters and possibly girlfriends.
It's your own experience not mine and neither is it someone else's.
The fact that women from your place are dirty,stinking pigs doesn't mean those from ours are like that.
I am a Yoruba man too from Ondo married to a beautiful Yoruba woman from Ondo too living in lagos
I have never had your experience before, so don't generalize.
The women I grew up with are educated, classy, hygiene conscious,so also my Yoruba friends
Next time you want to trash women,limit it to the ones in your family and town,
Since according to you they are dirty,smelly pigs.
By the way,what was your aim for writing that 'truth' about your women?
When were you appointed as the Igbo advisor, to be telling them not to marry your own women.
No wonder,they tag you people traitor.
Trust me,they can never like you no matter how you try to lick their asses.
PS: I take it you are a dirty,smelly guy too after all you are from Oyo the dirtiest place in Nigeria next to Aba grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by survivor10(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nn3muka:
In reality Igbos marry Yorubas
On nairaland, they hate each other.

Happy married life to both of them

Nepotism and ethnocentrism is real.

If it is possible, marry from your tribe except otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Emilokoiyawon: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mercy2006:
Shame on you!!!!
It's that simple.
shior!!!!

The guy you are quoting is an osu ipob igbo don't waste your time on him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.