Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures (83002 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by survivor10(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alaborn12:
Igbo Wed Yoruba, and I am seeing the happiness in them

Say No To Tribalism

Igbos and Yoruba can never be one.

This is just few exceptions.

Marry from your tribe please

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by DEROX: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tmb78:
I take it that you had experience with dirty women starting from your own home.
Maybe from your mother,sisters and possibly girlfriends.
It's your own experience not mine and neither is it someone else's.
The fact that women from your place are dirty,stinking pigs doesn't mean those from ours are like that.
I am a Yoruba man too from Ondo married to a beautiful Yoruba woman from Ondo too living in lagos
I have never had your experience before, so don't generalize.
The women I grew up with are educated, classy, hygiene conscious,so also my Yoruba friends
Next time you want to trash women,limit it to the ones in your family and town,
Since according to you they are dirty,smelly pigs.
By the way,what was your aim for writing that 'truth' about your women?
When were you appointed as the Igbo advisor, to be telling them not to marry your own women.
No wonder,they tag you people traitor.
Trust me,they can never like you no matter how you try to lick their asses.
PS: I take it you are a dirty,smelly guy too after all you are from Oyo the dirtiest place in Nigeria
Am not fronting for Igbo's mind you but the fact remains the same Yoruba women are believed to be dirty ondo or not its still Yoruba so no one is left out pls quote me not again I can never and will never asslick Igbo's but the fact remains uncompromising

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Tmb78(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
DEROX:
Am not fronting for Igbo's mind you but [/b]the fact remains the same Yoruba women are believed to be dirty ondo or not its still Yoruba[b] so no one is left out pls quote me not again I can never and will never asslick Igbo's but the fact remains uncompromising
kai,so because some disgruntled igbos said all yoruba women are dirty(though they will NEVER talk about the dirty ugly women in their tribe)
you just took it hook line and sinker?
You couldn't be bothered to find out if it's true or not
Just because their description fits women from your family and town.
And you claim you are not fronting for them?
How many women from the other states have you met and stayed with?
It's obvious, the person I'm chatting with is an Igbo rabble rouser who could write little Yoruba he gleaned from schooling in Oyo
OR
A weak Yoruba man suffering from acute low self esteem.

Either way, I don't waste my time on time wasters on this forum who don't have any intelligent thing to contribute but they always demean,destroy and relegate people through their words.
Shalom!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by potopotoking: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
Babara1994:

Choose your words carefully.
[/s]

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by jimyjames(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol look at your brothers , your brothers are the real sissy , I believe you are proud of them

julishad:
You just did what im still talking about, you guys are sissy, believe me sooner or later, there will be many transgender in igbo land, ur men's private part will be changed to vagina, i guess the reason your men's traditional wear is wrapper, it's because your men are women in nature, you talk too much like you are in a gathering of female. since i joined nairaland, i have never seen an hausa and yoruba men or men from other tribe masturbating on women's matter, Your men are going into extinction. All yoruba girls that gets married every Saturday, na your papa dey marry them? The picture above, we all know she's your grandma when she was deported from Italy while she was doing her wete'm ego business...

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Simbrixton(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
igbos fight for biafra work with yoruba secessionists and liberal yorubas will stop marrying your daughters but stupid igbos will choose to fight conservative yorubas na mumu like sowore dem go choose to work with

as a full blooded yoruba dude i am not only against dese union i want to encourage igbos to be brave to work with yoruba secessionists lets split dese mumu country
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Tmb78(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbos fight for biafra work with yoruba secessionists [/b]and liberal yorubas will stop marrying your daughters[b] but stupid igbos will choose to fight conservative yorubas na mumu like sowore dem go choose to work with

as a full blooded yoruba dude i am not only against dese union i want to encourage igbos to be brave to work with yoruba secessionists lets split dese mumu country
And what would make the Igbo ladies stop marrying these yorubas?
I believe it takes two to tango,if the ladies don't love the guys nothing can make them accept their proposal.

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Simbrixton(m): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:
And what would make the Igbo ladies stop marrying these yorubas?
I believe it takes two to tango,if the ladies don't love the guys nothing can make them accept their proposal.
i dont really know my point is insted of igbos complining why not work with yorubs who want naija to split if dese pipo dont live in lagos why will yoruba marry dem

dey can do better dan complain online
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Riele:
HML

Look how happy they are ! Beautiful bride and not too handsome groom.
come online on WhatsApp, we gotta chat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by driand(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Maghan37:
I am sorry, but from a neutral perspective u are very wrong it is actually the opposite. Yoruba men are most likely to cheat on u but Yoruba women will even take care of u and the family when things are not going well.
I am sorry for any of your bro that try this thing you talking about
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Riele(f): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Polymath369:
come online on WhatsApp, we gotta chat grin

I know you ?
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

I know you ?
yeah
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Riele(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Polymath369:
yeah

Then just send a message on WhatsApp to identify smiley
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

Then just send a message on WhatsApp to identify smiley
no data now
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Riele(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Polymath369:
no data now

Okie. When there is drop a msg there .

1 Like

Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
efavour:
I bet you don't have a wife sef,mr menist , very soon you will be 50 and still be okokporo.
are you a feminist?
Re: Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures by Itsme0I: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
are you a feminist?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.