Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? (1387 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Should i continue dating A FORMER Prostitute or leave her? (full Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello everyone,

i am in a confused state of how and what to do, I am in a relationship with this girl that i love ( i naturally do not cheat and i love to the fullest) but the relationship hasn't been a loving one as i tend to do all the calling, missing, loving and messaging, the worst part is that she sometime feel i disturb her with calls and she do not respect me that much. ( have laid with her , that isn't a big deal ).

called her many times for us to work on this relationship and make it more successful and loving but she hasn't been taking it serious and always laugh at every words i say.

i called her yesterday to have a proper direction of the relationship and focus in improving it but she laugh at it. every effort i put to make sure we have a successful relationship always prove not working as she isn't willing to and feel i do not worth her... . ( she was unable to answer if she see me like someone she could be with for more than 1 year. I just need the best she says )

I am a freelancer and a successful one, i have money so that isn't an issue, though i do not let her know and only few people knows i am well doing as a single guy....

i know this relationship isn't going no ware due to her unwillingness , no call, no missing, no showing of love , just feel guys have to do everything and show all love .

right now i feel like not discussing any future with her, just fvck her anytime she come around, give her 2K to 3K , show less concern about her, show less love, no bothering again , just sxx anytime she come around and that is final.

is this worth it or should i move on ?

i find it uninteresting in wooing a lady, as in they don't really come to my mind ,,,,

i need your advice and please ignore the typos and grammatical errors
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Moonblack247: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just use original brake so you don't have to go back begging

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
You mean you want to march her brake

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Freelane33(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
DOWNLOAD THIS SONG BY FUTURE HNDRXX “FED DID A SWEEP” bruh let’s go to the matter , concerning that babe she’s a pain in the ass , she’s just after your money and robbing you of ya emotion . She’s a smart ass but don’t leave her , act like you’re still a mugun , start digging her mercilessly and reduce the amount you Dey give her , lie to her , tell her that you will do things you will never do for her , take her heart to paradise that she will never go to , make her feel wanted and loved more than before but on a platter of deceit . And don’t forget to keep searching . Waste her time . Time wasted can never be regain . Everybody value time grin
fed9:
Hello everyone,

i am in a confused state of how and what to do, I am in a relationship with this girl that i love ( i naturally do not cheat and i love to the fullest) but the relationship hasn't been a loving one as i tend to do all the calling, missing, loving and messaging the worst part is that she sometime feel i disturb her with calls and she do not respect me that much. ( have lay with her , that isn't a big deal ).

called he making times for us to work on this relationship and make it more successful and loving but she hasn't been taking it serious and always laugh at every words i say.

i called her yesterday to have a proper direction of the relationship and focus in improving it but she laugh at it. every effort i put to make sure we have a successful relationship always prove not working as she isn't willing to and feel i do not worth her... . ( she was unable to answer if she see me like someone she could be with for more than 1 yea. I just need the best she says )

I am a freelancer and a successful one, i have money so that isn't an issue, though i do not let her know and only few people knows i am well doing as a single guy....

i know this relationship isn't going no ware due to her unwillingness , no call, no missing, no showing of love , just feel guys have to do everything and show all love .

right now i feel like not discussing any future with her, just fvck her anytime she come around, give her 2K to 3K , show less concern about her, show less love, no bothering again , just sxx anytime she come around and that is final.

i find it uninteresting in wooing a lady, as in they don't really come to my mind ,,,,

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by dawnomike(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wonder why you would keep tangling your emotions in an obvious trauma...
1) Leave her ASAP
2) Find yourself someone that truly loves and respects you
3) Remain faithful to the new lady and let's hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why you would keep tangling your emotions in an obvious trauma...
1) Leave her ASAP
2) Find yourself someone that truly loves and respects you
3) Remain faithful to the new lady and let's hope for the best

okay, thanks
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by akaahs(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
It suck seeing a guy that claim to be successful in what he does begging a for a relationship which she isn't interested despite showing all the signs.
Bros, just forget everything about her, never allow her thoughts cross ur mind, even when she realised she isn't getting the attention from you and begins to find her way back to you, obviously for the attention, don't give a f.ck if U most do, talk like U don't care anymore. If U most give U attention, let everything revolves around how to sxx her P..y while looking for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
akaahs:
It suck seeing a guy that claim to be successful in what he does begging a for a relationship which she isn't interested despite showing all the signs.
Bros, just forget everything about her, never allow her thoughts cross ur mind, even when she realised she isn't getting the attention from you and begins to find her way back to you, obviously for the attention, don't give a f.ck if U most do, talk like U don't care anymore. If U most give U attention, let everything revolves around how to sxx her P..y while looking for someone else.

thanks for the advice
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by subtlemee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Use throttle before you brake okay?
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Drince: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Before you BRAKE UP with her make sure you GEAR up for serious COMBUSTION between you two that will lead to futher EXHAUSTION, make sure u use your BRAINBOX to send signals to your PROPELLERS, that would aid in......... See i'm tired just do whatever you feel is right.. The next person should assist me jare
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Freelane33:
DOWNLOAD THIS SONG BY FUTURE HNDRXX “FED DID A SWEEP” bruh let’s go to the matter , concerning that babe she’s a pain in the ass , she’s just after your money and robbing you of ya emotion . She’s a smart ass but don’t leave her , act like you’re still a mugun , start digging her mercilessly and reduce the amount you Dey give her , lie to her , tell her that you will do things you will never do for her , take her heart to paradise that she will never go to , make her feel wanted and loved more than before but on a platter of deceit . And don’t forget to keep searching . Waste her time . Time wasted can never be regain . Everybody value time grin

This seems perfect . Thanks for that
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Phenomenal16(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
fed9:
Hello everyone,

i am in a confused state of how and what to do, I am in a relationship with this girl that i love ( i naturally do not cheat and i love to the fullest) but the relationship hasn't been a loving one as i tend to do all the calling, missing, loving and messaging, the worst part is that she sometime feel i disturb her with calls and she do not respect me that much. ( have laid with her , that isn't a big deal ).

called her many times for us to work on this relationship and make it more successful and loving but she hasn't been taking it serious and always laugh at every words i say.

i called her yesterday to have a proper direction of the relationship and focus in improving it but she laugh at it. every effort i put to make sure we have a successful relationship always prove not working as she isn't willing to and feel i do not worth her... . ( she was unable to answer if she see me like someone she could be with for more than 1 year. I just need the best she says )

..brake up
Lmaoooooo
Lolz
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Leaving is not necessarily the solution u shud reduce the calling, texting and affection generally. I think u shud also ave a spare tyre, yes! Cheat
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Uncledare4:
Leaving is not necessarily the solution u shud reduce the calling, texting and affection generally. I think u shud also ave a spare tyre, yes! Cheat

Thanks for that. Appreciate it
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Freelane33:

Still reading your comments multiple times .
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Agboki: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pple jst like stress,oga if u fit dey Bleep her without emotions jst dey do so if not young man break up and 2k 2 3k 2 much 2 gve her after sex.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Lamanii22(f): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Semperty:
You mean you want to march her brake

Lol the clutch rather... OP must be a Yoruba guy lol... He sounds like falz in his writing lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by ultimate77(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol the clutch rather... OP must be a Yoruba guy lol... He sounds like falz in his writing lol

Do you rest or sleep atall
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

ok I want to march your clutch kiss
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
ultimate77:

how e take concern you? Na you born am? Una go just come nairaland dey monitor person. Smh
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by danot1030: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2020
The girl is not into you because you have made her feel that you need the relationship much more than she needs it.

Stop calling her, stop the texting and all and concentrate on something more productive, make money. Ladies don't appreciate those that give them more attention, it makes them seems they are worth more than that so seeks for attention from those who don't seems to notice them
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Agboki:
Pple jst like stress,oga if u fit dey Bleep her without emotions jst dey do so if not young man break up and 2k 2 3k 2 much 2 gve her after sex.
noted
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 1:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Agboki:

Will do just as you have advice......
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by fed9: 1:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Lamanii22:

Rep Delta state . Lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? by Lamanii22(f): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
ultimate77:

Yeah I do...lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! / Can Somebody Pls Explain This To Me!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.