Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156604 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kunledavid: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
hello my fellow patentees.i am new
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kunledavid you are wecome to this forum and other new comemar,my fellow patentees pls beware of this name (femi adams) number 08063357839,this guy is real 419,the trick he nomaly use is that his going to send u sms from 180 and barch no, that you have win #1m and above that you should called one number,after you called that unmber he we ask you the barch no and congratulate you that you have win such money that there bank we send you a massage that you should send #1500 to artive you pin.pls it is big lie.i thank god, god save me.pls beware of this number and name,he could use any name and number,god bless FMCPA,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2011
i am a patentee in abuja.pls is there any info i can use? I am also new here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2011
“If U are on right path
&
U are not facing difficulties,
then think for a while
U may be on wrong path.
Because right path contains
difficulties”
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2011
"D Most Determinative &
Motivating
Sentence Which should
Always
B Followed In Life.
The 'RACE IS NOT OVER'
Because I Haven ’t WON Yet"
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2011
@NMERENGINI, THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO GO TO THE COMANDCLEM OFFICE WHERE YOU REGISTERED, CONFIRM YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST THAT WAS SENT TO COMANDCLEM LAGOS HEADQUARTER FOR FINAL NATIONWIDE VERIFICATION, LATEST INFO ON GROUND NOW IS THAT WE ARE WAITING TILL AFTER ELECTION IN NIGERIA THEN WE BELIEVE THAT MOTION FOR PAYMENTS WILL PUT IN PLACE BY GOD'S GRACE, KEEP PRAYING, BECAUSE THIS IS OUR WEAPON, AND ALSO CHECK THE PAST COMMENTS OF PATENTEES IN THIS FORUM TO GET MORE ENLIGHTENED ABOUT WHERE WE ARE AT THE MOMENT, GOD BLESS.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by CEORonio: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2011
@Dele30 tanx for the info and to all new members u are all welcome,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2011
“If U want to
enjoy anything,
always think
today is the first day
But
If U want to achieve
anything
always think today is the last
day".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2011
"Every night we go to bed,
we have no assurance to get
up alive the next morning
but still we have plans for
the coming day.
that ’s Hope, !!! Life is like a flowing river of
opportunities,
It’s up to U to stand up
with a bucket or with a spoon".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2011
Well, well, well, it seems the Assembly is on Fast-Foward with Patentees coming in newly.
A big welcome to all especially the female patentees whom we've not been hearing from at all.
It can be very frustrating and a bit intimidating not knowing the latest info. or where to look for it.

In addition to @GODSAYES suggestions above, here are some some few more:

1. Patentees coming here newly should go over the forum and read the postings generally.
2. Read well Mr. Omokemesi's (Founder of the Assembly) postings because it usually carries the latest news about Comandclem.
3. Read other patentee's postings too for views and general knowledge of what is happening elsewhere about Comandclem.
4. Comandclem has three Official news and information outlets, namely:
i. http://www.comandclemng.org/ - This is their 1st official website with all relevant information about the company & the welfare scheme.
ii. http://www.theliberationnewsonline.com/ - This is their online newspaper that carries latest patentee news.
iii. http://www.comandclemonline.com/ - The 3rd official website but seems to be having browsing problems at the moment.

Now you have the information you need at your finger tips!

Goodluck to everybody! Goodluck to all Patentees!! Goodluck to Comandclem!!! Goodluck to Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday 16th April 2011

Now you've gotten the idea. Your 1 single vote can make all the difference - go out 2moro and vote!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2011
Ayaba11, you are welcome to this forum and to congratulate you being the first female in this forum. I wish u and other new members all the best. From Mr Ajascoman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ yusuf_akure, it's very unfortunate, praying that God shld grant his soul a peaceful sleep and may the family he left behind take solace in God
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:15am On Apr 16, 2011
THE LIBERATION NEWSPAPER RE-ACTS TO MY QUESTION OF REPORTING IMBALANCES IN CCNL AND MPN ROYALTY BATTLE.
Good morning my fellow patentees of CCNL especially those who expressed sympathy with me on the untimely death of Pastor Omotayo and those who could not due to certain circumstances. May GOD protect us so that we reap the fruit of our investment in CCNL. Amenh
Before i make my comment on the reaction of the LNP sequel to my post number 257 pointing to reporting imbalances in the battle between CCNL and MPN over unpaid royalty , I will like to state categorically the purposes for which I , YUSUF NURUDEEN (Yusuf_Akure) is in COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY.
(1) I am not in the COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY to fight for positions , titles , and posts.
(2) I am not in the COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY to gain fame , recognition or popularity.
(3) I am not in the COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY to commend or condemn any corporate entity or individual.

MY OBJECTIVES IN THE COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY.

{a} primary objectives.

(1) I am in the COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY to use my little skills and knowledge to ensure that MPN pays royalty of over $236 Billion to CCNL within the shortest possible time. CCNL can not fight the battle only.
(2) I am in the COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY to blow wistle or ring bells to other infringers [ CHEVRON NIG. LIMITED , NISSCO NIG. LTD , DEKAN NIG. LTD , GLOBAL DRILLING NIG. LTD , BRISTOW HELICOPTERS and 17 OTHERS. ] on PATENT RIGHT NO RP 13522 to get ready to pay up royalties due handing on their necks.
(3) I am in the COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY to give pieces of advice to CCNL and LNP on areas where in my personal opinion those corporate entities may have taken inappropriate decisions on critical issues.

{b}secondary objectives.

(4) To lean from the vast knowledge of all contributors in the thread. I do't know everything .
(5) To delibrate on other important issues which are in the best interest of CCNL PATENTEES.
Henceforth , my contributions shall be based on the above objectives.

>to be continued.

When i say ,
COMANDCLEM in three times ,
you will say , PROSPERITY FOREVER.

Are you ready ? Lets go.

COMANDCLEM!

COMANDCLEM!!

COMANDCLEM!!!

PROSPERITY FOREVER.

~Yusuf_Akure.
(07032522248)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2011
"When U plant d SEEDS of
PATIENCE,
all U HARVEST is SWEET
FRUITS
OF HAPPINESS, LOVE, CARE
&
million smiles on those
million people who care for U".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jamace(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Demo5050(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
I really give thanks to our chairman and omokemisi also to all patentees we should "Be careful on what we pretend to be, because in the end, we are what we pretend to be! God bless ccnl and all forum member. (demo5050) 08058048491.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2011
"Every King was once a
crying baby
&
every great building was
once a map.
It ’s not important where U're
TODAY,
BUT
where U'll reach
TOMORROW is more important. Coz Success isn’t a matter of
being d best
& winning d race.
But Success is a matter
of handling d worst
& still finishing d race".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
THANK GOD FOR MAKING THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WORK FOR OUR(THE PATENTEES & CCNL) GOOD.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by yesican11: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Dele30. Thanks for your information. I still wonder how people still fall victim of these 419 people cos they should ask the people who want to give them #1m to deduct #1500 from the money abi and pay the remaining.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2011
"winners are too busy to be sad.
Too optimistic to be fearful.
Too positive to be doubtful.
And
too determined to be defeated.
keep Ur head up cos U’re a
winner. Old concept:
“ Do or Die”
New concept:
“ Do b4 U die”
Latest concept:
“ Don’t die, until U do”.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Johnny227(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
SOMEONE PLEASE JOIN ME IN SINGING R.KELLY'S "SIGN OF VICTORY" GOOD-LUCK TO YOU, GOOD-LUCK TO ME, GOOD-LUCK TO ALL PATENTEES AND GOOD-LUCK TO ALL NIGERIANS. IT'S INDEED A SIGN OF VICTORY FOR ALL OF US AND A BIG SHAME TO BLOOD SUCKERS AND ENEMIES OF PROGRESS. DURING OUR PATENTEES FORUM IN JOS LAST WEEK, THE KING CALLED IN AND ADDRESSED US LIVE , ENSURING US THAT IN NO DISTANT TIME, ALL WILL DEFINATELY BE WELL WITH OUR BODY AND SOUL. I AGAIN SOLICIT FOR A ONE-MILLION-MAN MARCH TO THE FEDERAL CAPITAL CITY IF MOBIL CONTINUES TO PLAY ON OUR INTELLIGENCE AS A SOVEREIGN PEOPLE.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
this is the victory we all have been waiting for and i know we are entering the promise land for ALMIGHTY GOD have favored us.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
One of the worst things that the International Oil Companies (OIC's) do to Nigeria is to turn ordinary articulate Nigerians into enemies of their own country. Their stock-in-trade is bribery and corruption, not only in Nigeria but world wide. The fact is, the OIC's might as well be called International Oil Thieves, OIT's ably supported by their Nigerian collaborators.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
BREAKING NEWS.        BREAKING NEWS!                                                 What a Good Luck!                                                President           Goodluck  Jonathan            has officially been declared the winner of April 16, 2011 Presidential Election in Nigeria a few minutes ago.                                                          Dr Goodluck      Jonathan thus becomes the President-elect to serve The Federal Republic Of Nigeria as Executive President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, for the next four years with effect from May 29, this year.                                                                     According to the National Returning Officer for the Presidential Election and Chairman of INEC, Prof Atahiru Jega, Dr Jonathan,  who contested on the platform of the PDP, polled a total of 22,495,187 votes  to defeat Gen Muhamadu Buhari of the CPC,  who scored 12,214,853 votes.  Mallam Nuhu  Ribadu of ACN came third with 2,079,151 votes. Dr Jonathan also had more than the required 25 percent votes in 31 states instead of the required two-thirds of the 36 States  and Abuja, apart from scoring the highest  votes in the Presidential Election.                                           CONGRATULATIONS !   Our Dear  President Goodluck Jonathan -    and the President-elect.                                                                       May your tenure bring good luck, peace,  and unprecedented development to Nigeria and prosperity to Nigerians, young and old.                                                                 May God continue to give you the wisdom that will make you excel in all ramifications in such a way that your name will be written on the platter of gold, and in the hearts of Nigerians, at the end of your tenure.                                                     PASSIONATE APPEAL                                              I passionately appeal to Mr. President to please assist to ensure that Mobil  pays the Royalties owed Prof Clement Uwemedimoh/Comandclem Nigeria Limited,  before  your present tenure expire on  May 28, 2011.                                             Doing this, Mr. President, will be in      the interest of the teeming Comandclem Patentees,  and ensure  massive/rapid private economic development of Nigeria as planned by the Nigerian scientist and inventor of the world acclaimed Anti-Corrosive Special Paint, Prof Clement Uwemedimoh.                                                      GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT/PRESIDENT-elect                                                                         GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF            NIGERIA                                                         From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulation to GOODLUCK JONATHAN Our new president that has just being declare the winner of 2011 election.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
congratulation to president ebele goodluck jonathan,may ur tenure favour ccnl ijn.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Happy B’DAY.
Oh No, Happy NATIONAL Day.
Oh I forget, Happy
ANNIVERSARY.
No I Was Wrong. Happy
VICTORY DAY.
Oh my GOD, Happy NEW Year.
Oh shit Happy
INDEPENDENCE DAY. Oh Come on, CONGRATULATIONS GOOD LUCK! CONGRATULATIONS CCNL!! CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Jisungi: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
Comandclem extends registration exercise … Upgrades patentees' records Comandclem Nigeria limited may have concluded the verification of names of all genuinely registered patentees, even as it keeps open the registration of shareholders, stakeholders and patentees. The extension of the registration and subsequent upgrading of the register is to allow for the accommodation of more willing partakers in the financial outcome of the patent right, the royality from Mobil. Close sources to the company told The Liberation newspaper that, 'but for the political activities which have engaged most of our negotiators, we would have been rounding up the negotiation talks by now. We are optimistic that we should be over with mediation process in the shortest possible time. We urge our patentees to be patient as we are on the last lap of the negotiation.
[TRUST]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
I'm one of the happy people in this part of the world today as Dr. Goodluck jonathan has been the winner of saturday's presidential election in nigeria. Goodluck to Jonathan, Nigeria, ccnl and all lovers of good things. Congrats Mr. President (elect)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2011
The voice of the People is the voice of God. Congratulation Mr. President. Its a dawn of better things!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2011
Good morning and congratulations to all members of this forum. Now that our President has won the election, I think congratulating ourselves and him alone will not be enough. Therefore am advising the pioneer of this page, Mr. Omokemesi, to enjoin every member of this forum and thousands of other patantees that are not members here but are always visiting this forum to be bombarding Mr. President's facebook page with our demands on this imbroglio between CCNL and MPNU. Though there are some of us that have been writing to him for long including myself, but its not enough and I think the more number of us write, the more attention we will receive from Mr. President.
Therefore, please and please my fellow members and patentees in general, let's start writing Mr. President from today.
God bless us all and CCNL!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2011
Good morning to all Patentees,

Am happy for all the member of this assembly with there various contribution towards getting our goal, the last mail send in, i think all Comandclem Patentees should start send mail to our president elect on how to comply Mobil to pay us what is due to Comandclem/patentees.

Am new on this assembly, i really appreciate the founder of this assembly, God will continue to bless you. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.