Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157116 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
hello house, abeg who call this room (rum) and who talk say (dont count my words as an abusive) wat all this rubbish abeg make una clam down and who says he gat (commandclem quest) u wan context for post for here we don get leader, and plz patentee should stop posting dose rubbish post abt negociation anymore and should plz look for recent news ok, na watin they cos all this rubbish!!!    Ehn who said rubbish    me i said rubbish!!! Infact everything self na rubbish, hahahahahahahahahaha lol, CCNL IS REAL BELIVE ME PPLE::::OUR MONEY NA REAL, !!!!!! Let laugh into our victory, abi u wan follow person way don get money fight. na our money now
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
Nsiman my man you too much, GOD pass them,I didn't mention your name now bros, lol, seriously i thought as much, I don let the Dog out
DOCTOR PEDRO!!!!!!! OH SORRY I MEAN DOCTOR ORDEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not yet time for you to go, your MAD patient have started again, lol

WAITING FOR THE JUNIOR MAD PATIENT
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nwaafo1: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
Saibuhari, thanks for a job well done. its only God dat will bless u
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
To all genuine CCNL patentees, i greet una ohhh. For sometime now, i have been away for a very important meeting with the Lord. I must have missed a lot of fun (Mind Your Language Season 1) while i was away.

Now it is my own turn to laugh:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This thread is turning into another "fugi house of commotion" Where is Basket Mouth and the other Nigerian Comedians, please they should come and take some jokes here. Am enjoying this,

Happy New Week to all genuine CCNL patentees. Nothing do us oooh!!!!!!! (After all, na our money!!!) Abi no be our money we take register Abeg make una laugh to the devil. hahaha!

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by VIVIAN5050: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2011
This is happening? all these dirty words is not good, Saibuhari you are doing a great job I'm a new patentee from Abia state
but please don't let us fight to resolve issues, Omokemes i respect you but you people should get along with one another, every one condemn arena07, GODSAYES you must be a comedian i kept laughing but please let us reason with one another and God will see us through because Comandclem is real and not 419
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2011
I woke up at mid-night to pray for you all. May God almight bless all patentee across the globe. You are aboundantly bless {Amen}. Never mind saying Amen if you are working against the progress of comandclem. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2011
TO THE MANAGMENT OF NAIRALAND.

Good day to you Sir. I made a post in this forum to reveal how mercenary Judge
Gladys K. Olotu of the Federal High Court, Uyo was bought by MPNU to give a firm trick jugdement. To my surprise, you banned me for hours and you removed my post.
    In the interest of sincerity and freedom of speech , release my post you removed or with-held for Nigerians to see and read nothing but undiluted truth.
    If you block or ban me  from saying the truth in this forum , you are not helping Nigeria and Nigerians in this battle. I remaimber forums like www.usmessageboard.com and www.debatepolicy.com where i was blocked from saying the truth about CCNL and MPNU. Nairaland should not  behave like those forums because Nairaland must not allowed itself to be used againt CCNL and Nigerians.
     Please release my post you with-held. If you do't release my last 15 pages post , i will be forced to leave this forum and believe that something is wrong somewhere.
    Be it rainfall or sunshine , nothing rather than an undiluted truth must be said.

~Yusuf_Akure
   alias
   usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2011
If you are sure that before  man and God, you have no animosity against  Comandclem and  patentees, you can ask   questions on any area  that is dark to you on Comandclem's  programme.                                                         OMOKEMESI is not against those opposed to Comandclem in their posts to this Assembly.  Check  the list of those I recognized and  appreciated  in my post the other  time. You will discover that I specifically mentioned  the usernames of those  whose posts were against  Comandclem, and I still  thanked them for their  contributions to this  Assembly.                                                                      I am not against opposition.  But  the former Lagos State  Executive Governor,  Senator  Ahmed Tinubu,  recently hit the nail on  the head.                                                   Emerging  from a meeting called by  President Goodluck  Jonathan at Abuja, on June 1, this year, Senator  Tinubu surprised reporters when he declared:                                                 " Opposition is not about  axes, cutlasses and  daneguns".                                                   ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2011
HOW MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED BOUGHT  MERCENARY  JUDGE  GLADYS K. OLOTU  WITH AMERICA DOLLARS  IN AN ATTEMPT TO REPRIEVE  CCNL LETTER  PATENT  13522 IN THE FEDERAL  HIGH COURT  UYO, NIGERIA
SUIT NO: FHC/UY/CS/47/2003

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL CALABA ON 08/12/2009.

>>> to be continued.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^
Your post was tagged as spam by the spam bot hence the reason why it's not visible.
No conspiracy by the site or admin. Just the software playing smart
Will try and get the post release
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
1.How could Professor Uwemedimo who was not known to Mr Harry F. Hawkins and Mr G.W. Walker be a paid employee of MPNU? Wonder shall never end!
2.Where is the letter of appointment of such an engagement? Please, can somebody help me out!

@MR. YUSUF,though they performed their master logic but GOD has gone far before them
sometimes ago you posted attached documents and software wasn't play smart then
and what kind of software will displayed a post which was tagged as spam by the spam bot and eradicate
same post after 5minutes.

with the help of GOD, devil will continue to shortened the lifes of everyone that present him/herself
as a blocking stone to the success of CCNL, IJN
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^^
are u really this dumb in real life? Don't let us start another e-war today abeg
I'm a moderator hence me still being able to see the post.
If you check yusuf akure's post history u will see clearly that the post is still there.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
Mr. Moderator, THE DOMMY,  SEE YAH IN PIECES. MY BEST FRIEND, HU LA LA LA LA
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Jay bee, so you are a moderator?. Na wa for nairaland sha.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hey Jay bee, watz up my Nigga?, you did a gud job bro, lol, at last you released Mr. Usefull man's post
that's good of you, you deserved one single cup of Palm wine, body
sincerely, i don forgive you oh, en don't BU MI O, Meaning don't abuse me oh, k, body

JAY BEE, I FORCE YOU OUT OF DEATH LIST, LOL, say amen if you like
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Jaybee, please dont mind the Godsayes. He is a dommy from birth. I think he was cloned from a species of animal with permanent residence in the cave. He is from the tribe that read posts with head on the ground while legs face up (upside down). Its not his fault, thats the way he was born. There is nothing anyone can to to help him. Thats his fate.

@ Yusuf Akure, it beats me how you dissipated energy to post high court ruling that comandclem lost and is not causing confusion. Why didnt you post the appeal court ruling that I have been calling for here. Your action only reinforces the agenda of comandclem here. Comandclem agents have the strategy of shifting attention from issues and confuse situations and keep making promises to keep hope alive. I told you guys that I will never allow you guys to post anything intended to deceive patentees. So can you explain why you chose to give what was not requested but remain silent on what is requested?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
@Nsiman, when the heat was high he ran away. The gangster thinks its safe for him to reappear. For the information of all, Nsiman is a top agent of comandclem. He is commissioned to recruit new patentees on commission basis.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
Saibuhari!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
Sow an act, and you reap a habit, sow a habit,
and you reap a character, sow a character, and you reap a destiny,
no more time for jokes,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Godsayes.

Can a sinful nature produce righteous actions? Impossible, except it takes off the garb of sinfulness.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2011
QUOTABLE QUOTE The Truth Shall Prevail "When conflict erupts, the truth is the first casualty. Truth is simply the absence of falsehood. However, removing falsehood in business conflicts poses a challenge, especially when the economic stakes are high. Although morally, we know that the truth will prevail, it is the initial distortion of the truth where the maximum damages occur. By the time the smoke clears and the public see the flag of truth flying high, we realize that the battlefield is littered with bodies and destruction. The danger lies when falsehood first wreacks havoc on innocent people before the truth emerges". ~JACKSON HENRY
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2011
Mr. Yusuf Akure, that's a well job done, you will not be mentally damaged
you have make it known to us that you are a man of standard value that always say facts
kudos to you bro, GOD bless you and your efforts towards the success of CCNL
will not be in vain.

Mr. Omokemesi, the quotable quote by Jackson Henry which was posted by you amazed me
and I must say that nothing can over powered the truth, the truth will always prevail.

CCNL Patentees, I greet you all and I want you all to know that we are standing on the truth
and that truth is Christ The Rock of Ages CCNL will possess her possession,
IN GOD WE TRUST, WE ARE MOVING WITH SPEED, GOD BLESS.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2011
everybody is just here derailing the thread and nobody realizes that we are here for something.i only heard something that made me believe that mobil is on their way to pay up on radio nigeria this morning.lets just keep our fingers crossed.some people are here preaching dont reply to saibuhari and co while at the end they give a reply.as i always say silence is the answer.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by occur: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2011
hello my people in d house keep praying 4 ccnl and mobil, God we answer our prayer very soon
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Obinna120, thank you very much for making the Assembly the First-ever Thread you posted to on Nairaland Forum. We are lucky to have you here. Could you please tell us what you heard over Radio Nigeria? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
mobil just withdrew their 20yr sponsorship of track and field events in nigeria yesterday, 8 days to the comencement of this years event.also the radio nigerias news comentary today was focused on the protection of the intellectual property of creative nigerians by nigerian government.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Obinna120, thank you very much.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
@obinna120, you are most welcome and thank you for the info.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
Patentees,

You see how uninformed, ignorant people come on the web to expose their ignorance and in effect infect others with their ignorance. For your information, Mobil withdrew from sponsorship of athletic Federation of Nigeria (AFN) in the organisation of Mobil Field and Track events because of sponsorship disagreement. What is the disagreement? The whole media in nigeria reported that AFN is not happy over the amount of money money gives them for the organisatiion of the event. And as a result met with one of state governors who gave them N50M plus another sponsorship deal with a Chinese firm. Because of this breach, Mobil withdrew. This has nothing whatsoever with mobil and comandclem. Or are you saying mobil is keeping the N11M the papers reported as amount mobil gives to AFN to organise the championship and another N17 to the consultant to use it to pay patentees? Please verify certain info before posting it here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
thank you saibuhari, for the update. But i think u shld be more gentle on pple on ur posts. I think we ar reasonble enough 2 understand ur point when they ar made without abuses. Anyway, thank u 4 ur effort
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Thanks bro, and that was Cross River State Government with effect from this year’s edition,  this doesn't make any
of these people an ingnorant fellow.

and again Mobil did not give any reason for the action, bros SAIBURI, where did you gt your info
because you said "Mobil withdrew from sponsorship of athletic Federation of Nigeria (AFN) in the organisation of Mobil Field and Track events because of sponsorship disagreement". What is the disagreement? and where did you gt your info that the whole media in nigeria reported that AFN is not happy

Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) has withdrawn its sponsorship of the annual track and field championships with effect from this year’s edition expected to hold in Calabar later in the month.

Mobil, which has sponsored the annual championship used in the selection of national teams to major world championships announced its withdrawal via a statement signed by its Executive Director, Gloria Essien-Danner on Tuesday.
According to the statement, which did not give any reason for the action, “the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) /Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) joint venture confirms that effective 2011 it will no longer be the title sponsor of the Nigerian Track and Field Athletics Championship, which has become the foremost event for selecting Nigeria’s representatives to major international athletics championships.
THANK YOU,
~GODSAYES~

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.