Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157096 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
i didnt beg anyone for clarification.i only shared what i heard in the news.did i say it was for payment or not.i only said it shows a sign of compliance.this is the reason for this thread.im not an agent of ccnl, we only share info here not to throw banters at each other.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
plz i dint post this info to cause another havoc in the forum.anyone that has an update should post it and ignore contrary opinions.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2011
Please, can anybody in house comment on ''why there has been no update of the liberation-paper for the past two weeks? Sir Omokemesi, please sir, can you shad more light on this?. Thank you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
This is just like the game in POLITICS, the house will be so dull, repetitious, uninteresting
if we decide to ignore ALL contrary opinions, this doesn't mean we should abuse though,

Some contrary opinion should/must be ignored, but not ALL in order to catch
some FUN in this Assembly before the real announcement that we (Patentees) are waiting for

GOD has provided some talented and brilliant attackers to promote CCNL patentees assembly
and we don't have to waste any of our resources (attackers), we have to make use of every resources at hand
with WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING like that of KING SOLOMON in the Bible,
at the back of his mind (KING SOLOMON) he knew he wasn't going to kill that Child
but that was the only way to implement for him to know the true MOTHER/OWNER of the Child.
GODBLESS,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
@Obina120. More sense to you hand. When you have the courage to compose words then you will have the ability to maintain a sentence. Contrary opinion are here to stay, but lack writting manner not. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dmass: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2011
Habah! So these set of jobless pple still exist in nairaland with them wishes to be rich one day? Nawaoo! It is so intresting how pple and young pple for that matter could sit down, fold their hands and dream baseless dreams. Hoping that one day, money should fall down from sky. Una don 4get say if wishes na horses, na begas na dem 4 dey pose on top ame. Make una no go find job do, jobless pple. Comandclem ojoro comp*** hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2011
@ saibuhari et al, thank you all for keeping us better informed. This is better.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2011
Flash Back! WHY I REJECTED $1billion OFFER by Prof CJA Uwemedimoh "It would have amounted to selling one's birth right, honour, sovereignty, dignity and pride if I have to sell the patent which was a product of my being a Nigerian. Posterity will not forgive me," My Questions: Who allegedly made this offer of one billion dollars? Through Who? No guessing please! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2011
GODSAYES:

Thanks bro, and that was Cross River State Government with effect from this year’s edition,  this doesn't make any
of these people an ingnorant fellow.

and again Mobil did not give any reason for the action, bros SAIBURI, where did you gt your info
because you said "Mobil withdrew from sponsorship of athletic Federation of Nigeria (AFN) in the organisation of Mobil Field and Track events because of sponsorship disagreement". What is the disagreement? and where did you gt your info that the whole media in nigeria reported that AFN is not happy

Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) has withdrawn its sponsorship of the annual track and field championships with effect from this year’s edition expected to hold in Calabar later in the month.

Mobil, which has sponsored the annual championship used in the selection of national teams to major world championships announced its withdrawal via a statement signed by its Executive Director, Gloria Essien-Danner on Tuesday.
According to the statement, which did not give any reason for the action, “the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) /Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) joint venture confirms that effective 2011 it will no longer be the title sponsor of the Nigerian Track and Field Athletics Championship, which has become the foremost event for selecting Nigeria’s representatives to major international athletics championships.
THANK YOU,
~GODSAYES~
@GODSAYES U DONT NEED TO ASK SAIBUHARI D SOURCES OF INFO. HE GOT IT FROM THEIR COMPANY (MOBIL) HE IS A PAID AGENT EVERY KNEW THAT!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2011
Mr Omokemesi. Its also good to be good when needed to be good and when not needed. The question is very good, very polite and encouraging. But their is a reason why some will nt and will not answer. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2011
Attention Attention Attention.

This to bring to your notice that the Manager of CCNL just called me now from lagos and i am to inform you that some of us in this assembly will be attending a meeting that is going to hold on saturday 18/06/2011 in lagos state with the inventor physically. Pls Mr Omokemesi i will like you have your info of contact so that we can discuss more about it, and am assuring you that everything will discuss in the meeting is going to be share on this forum fully. If you have any question you will like to ask and you dont have the grace to be dare you can post it here and will we make sure we provide an answer to it after coming back. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dmass: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2011
I stil dey laf dis pple and them ojoro companyooo,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dmass: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2011
if u neva giv ur moni to dis ojoro company and him pple abeg, no put am dere, if no be so, ur moni go swim water go. No register! No register! My pple no register, becus truth no dey their mouth.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2011
Anybody who wish to be there can call me on 07036692021. This is an opportunity for those who doubt comandclem to call me and let go together. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2011
@ Banjo24. Thank you for your info. It will be an opportunity for all and sundry to ask questions and get answers from Prof. Clement Uwemedimoh himself. A source told me that the meeting was fixed for 12noon. I appeal to all contributors to this Assembly, either for or against Comandclem, to please attend this meeting in order to ASK ANY QUESTION from the inventor and Comandclem boss, Prof Uwemedimoh. Thank you. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ Banjo24, thanks for this piece of info. I won't be anywhere around Lagos but you sure bet I'll be with you in spirit and in prayers for a very fruitful and sound deliberation on the way forward. I am appealing to all genuine Patentees who are members of this forum living in Lagos to make it as a matter of priority to unfailingly attend this meeting. Ensure you get all the details you need from Mr. Banjo24

@ Omokemesi, If it would'nt be much of a burden Sir, pls try and represent the assembly at this all important meeting to show our support and explain the difficulties patentees are going through. Apart from the main issue of negotiations for payment of royalties, other issues worth presenting are:

1.    By now patentees should be able to logon to a passworded database of registered members on the official website to confirm their registrations.
2.    What can patentees realistically expect to get if and when Mobil decides to pay (i.e. mode of payment, arrears and how much, etc.).
3.    What steps are being taken on other Oil companies that are blatantly infringing on Prof. CJA Uwemedimoh's invention. Is the whole royalty payment on
      Mobil's head alone?
4.    What role is the Federal Government of Nigeria playing in ensuring that this noble and kind hearted Nigerian (Prof. CJA U.) is not cheated of his rightful
      reward in terms of royalty payment by all the infringing parties?
5.    Consider seriously the option of heading back to the Supreme Court if all else fails.

[size=14pt] Goodluck and wishing you all Godspeed!

[/size]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
my people have a saying that you must have first deceived yourself before succeeding in deceiving other people. why can't these few people that registered with many names on NL stop this lying about CCNL and their hopes of getting paid? if you take out time to analyse the language, especially the pattern of bad grammar, you will see that most of the posts are by just three people.

is it that only school drop-outs registered as patentees or what? I am getting tired of reading badly-written rubbish here and wish that people can edit what they are posting.

I also pray that the police will catch up fast with the group of people trying to con money out of poor people in the name of registering as patentees. As for the stupid meeting in Lagos, the King will only say that negotiations are at an advanced stage and Mobil MUST pay VERY SOON. NONSENSE. SENILITY AT WORK.

iT IS AS IF THE kING IS BROKE AS NO ONE IS WILLING TO LOSE MONEY TO HIS VENTURE AGAIN AND IS THEREFORE SHOWING HIS FACE TO CONVINCE MORE MUGUS TO DROP MONEY. iT WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can abuse better than Saibuhari so keep off all ye gangsters.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
Flash Back! 30th Anniversary QUOTABLE QUOTE: "On June 30, 1980, there was jubilation on both my side and the Mobil Producing Nigeria, the beneficiary, when the sample arrived, tested and found good with guarantee of ten years by me and my Company, Comandclem Nigeria Ltd."
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
For all of us that registered as Patentees, no cause for alarm. . . We will surely get there. . . Thanks Miss Uzo. . . Buh u've gotta be there 2 know it. 'Mura anya ka azu, Missy'. . . No blinking, cos we r in da race that we will certainly be victorious. . . Victory is sure!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
I wish to attend this meeting but is unfortunate
MR.Omokemesi, with high standard of respect I am urging you sir, personally,
to give us the outcome in the Assembly, and if Mr. Banjo or any1 else can give me
his number, i can call and stay on the phone during the meeting to listen and capture all the
necessary info, thank you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
Update News Concerning The Meeting.

In making it easier for those who are coming, we are now meeting at Comandclem zonal head office: 4,ogudu road,ojota,opposite m.r.s.petrol station,ojota bus-stop. Their would be a free charted bus from headquarter to our destination.

@GODSAYES. You can reach me on. 07036692021. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Banjo24, thanks I will call you before Saturday
and I will also call on Saturday 12:10pm Nigeria time
to be part of the programme, but hope I'm not going to
consume much of your battery Mr.Banjo24, lol, thanks & GOD
bless,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
Godsayes, when did you start preaching peace? You have suddenly turned a lover of peace. But you cant deceive me or anyone discerning mind in the Assembly. I am happy that gradually more and more patently are beginnng to understand my battle here. They are beginning to see through the fraud going on here. Missuzoma, thanks for your observation.

Godsayes, how many newspapers did you read to get the account you got on the sponsorship deal. You have no right to ask me for the source of my information when you and your gangsters have not offered any explanation on the sources of information you dish out here.

Banjo, comandclem has sent you to deceive some patentees here right? Well, tell them that patentees are becoming wiser and cannot be fooled again. Tell your principal (Uwemedimo) that the money he has milked from people in the name of registration is enough to last his lifetime and that of his children. So he should stop deceiving people. What patentees want is the heaven he promised them not meetings. They are tired of his meetings/briefings. Tell Uwemedimo to fulfill his promises to patentees and stop holding useless meetings. The gangsters will surely attend but it will still be the old story like that of Enugu.

For the avoidance of doubt, i will continue to attack any useless post here. Thats my job. So gangmembers should mind the kind of things they post here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hope seems to fail when hope seems failing, but it fails not. Life goes on when your left chest side is still kicking. I believe not to fail. I strongly believe in faith, faith- faith things up when you still have a little faith. How can you have faith ? Is for you to believe. How can you believe? Is for you to continue believing. How can you continue believing? Is for you to have hope. How can you have hope ? Is for you to believe in God who gives hope. WHEN THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR YOU TO BE FAMOUS, POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN, THEN, THERE IS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO BE NOTORIOUS. Love you all. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
@godsayes aka son of harlot thank god u've accepted the allegation i leveled against u.@saibuhari god will bless u abundantly dis fool are just here deceiving themselve not patentee.because patentee are wiser now so let dis minority be waisting there time.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Believe in believe so that your believe can do what you dont believe. When the time comes you would'nt believe what you are believing your believe as done for you.

They need to, they have to. Why would'nt you ? When they have decided to live there life out of life circle. I love you all. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by occur: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2011
GOOD MY FELLOW PATENTEE ,THANK GOD FOR GIVING COMANDCLEM THE STRENHT TO FIGHT THE CASE .I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK WIN THE CASE ,AND I THANK HIM FOR MAKING A NIGERIAN ONE OF THE INVENTOR COUNTRY OF THE WORD .I PRAY FOR GOD INTERVENTION AND PROTECTION FOR COMANDCLEM AND PATENTEE OVER THE COUNTRY
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2011
arena07:

@saibuhari god will bless u abundantly dis FOOL ARE just here deceiving THEMSELVE not patentee.
@ arena07, please stop writing jagons like this again. You and occur, make me wanna vomit. As for your defence of your sentence: 'Ignorant is a disease'. Your oga, saibuhari, should teach you how to write correct english sentences.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
@footrja u're a big fool for writing all dis rubbish i don't have time 4 lecture 2day am sure u don't have another false story to say to patentee dat is why u're diverting issue.stop dis criminal activities. patentee are wise now.everybody take note of d false story dat they will reveal to us tommorow.armed robber
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
comandclem clear yourself from these alligations. Stop registration please.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
PATENTEES DELIGATES MEET PROFESSOR UWEMEDIMO.

Pieces of information at my disposal reflected that PATENTEES DELIGATES from each state of the Federation and some selected countries shall hold a meetings at 12:00 pm with Professor Uwemedimo on 18th of June 2011 at number 4 Ogudu Road Ojota Lagos.
Patentees Deligates are selected , volunteers and concerned representatives of Patentees from each state across the length and breathe of Nigeria. Also Patentees Deligates include Ordinary Patentees either in Nigeria or Oversea who are positively working towards the actualization of CCNL objectives.

THE OBJECTIVES OF THE MEETINGS.

(1) To create a close relationship between the Management of CCNL and PATENTEES DELIGATES towards the realization of the goals of Professor Uwemedimo.

(2) To give senses of belongings to PATENTEES DELIGATES from each state.

(3) To reduce the burden of work of State Managers in terms of disclosure of information to Patentees among other things.

(4) To avail PATENTEES DELIGATES ample of opportunities to directly forward questions to the Inventor.

(5) To officially inform PATENTEES DELIGATES the outcomes of negotiation process.

(6) To inform PATENTEES DELIGATES the next course of action after negotiation .

(7) And lots more.

Note: the pieces of information above is complementry to my good brother in the Assembly BANJO24.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
arena07:

@footrja, i don't have time 4 lecture 2day 
Exactly, you never had time for lectures in secondary school too. That's why you are a dullard. Your written english stinks like poo. Instead of you to seal it, you want to drag me to the topic. I only tried to encourage u to write correct sentences, you are being abusive.
I assure you from now on, i will frequent this thread and correct your blunders.
Mofo, S.O. B.itch, it should be "PATENTEES are wise now".

arena07:

PATENTEE are wise now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.