Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . (864 Views)

Does Name Really Have Any Impact In One's Life? / Did It Bring A Strain To Your Long Term Friendship? / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by benhope222: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2020
My Fellow Nl Guys , last Saturday . I was in my Wine Shop I'm Igbo guy , so a guy that looks like a Yoruba guy came to my shop order for hot drink seaman's schnapps , so we engage in a fun discussion he told me I will sell better market for this shop say I go grow big pass this level oo. say I'm destined for greatness but I need to buy my own clipper say my head no need public clipper . and he talked about some prayers that I will make with candle and coconut oil I'm gonna see results in my life. so I'm partly a member of cele so I asked him if him be cele . he said na cherubim .

so I collected his number.

I'm wondering this not first time someone have told me about this but in a different way

I'm surprise how he knew I started the business newly . because my shop is filled and he is not someone I see frequently near my shop .

how did he know that I don't have a personal clipper .

He said short prayers I was replying amen .

I noticed something that very day last Saturday

I made a lot sale's customer's were coming %90 of them bought while those that left due to price returned to buy ..

hmmm please share your views abeg ooo.
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Fidecoo(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2020
benhope222:
My Fellow Nl Guys , last Saturday . I was in my Wine Shop I'm Igbo guy , so a guy that looks like a Yoruba guy came to my shop order for hot drink seaman's schnapps , so engage in a fun discussion he told me I will sell better market for this shop say I go grow big pass this level oo. say I'm destined for greatness but I need to buy my own clipper say my head no need public clipper . and he talked about some prayers that I will make with candle and coconut oil I'm gonna see results in my life. so I'm partly a member of cele so I asked him if him be cele . he said na cherubim .

I'm wondering this not first time someone have told me about this but in a different way

I'm surprise how he knew I started the business newly . because my shop is filled and he is not someone I see frequently near my shop .

I made a lot sale's customer's were coming %90 of them bought while those that left due to price returned to buy ..

HMMMMMM
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Nackzy: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2020
OP you can easily be brainwashed, stop believing on fetish things, Hard work, prayer, perseverance, dedication, deligence, quality service dilivery pays more than assignment

5 Likes

Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by bigtt76(f): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Well.... The need to buy own clipper cannot be over-emphasized, it protects you against germs and other unseen spiritual 'germs'.

No matter how you brush off hair from the clipper, it still has tiny particles on it, and it may belong to hair from the head of someone with evil curse on them. When you barb with such clipper, that person's hair may be transferred on to yours and by extension, their bad luck or evil curse.

With 4-5k you can get a brand new Wahl clipper.

Also, those guys are scammers though some are genuine, it all depends on your spiritual beliefs to ascertain the fake from the genuine ones. Don't part with money you cannot dash out shaaa.
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by AmuDimpka: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2020
benhope222:
My Fellow Nl Guys , last Saturday . I was in my Wine Shop I'm Igbo guy , so a guy that looks like a Yoruba guy came to my shop order for hot drink seaman's schnapps , so engage in a fun discussion he told me I will sell better market for this shop say I go grow big pass this level oo. say I'm destined for greatness but I need to buy my own clipper say my head no need public clipper . and he talked about some prayers that I will make with candle and coconut oil I'm gonna see results in my life. so I'm partly a member of cele so I asked him if him be cele . he said na cherubim .

Trust me, I stay in Lagos , one thing I know for sure is that Yoruba are very superstitious and attribute funny things to petty things....

This is an observation not a trial shade

2 Likes

Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by illicit(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2020
you are about to be scammed

5 Likes

Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by BeerParlour: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Why is he not richer than Dangote?

Remember that anything you do have consequence,

If your business is going fine please keep managing it like that.
Hapu ndi weta isi bia were isi
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Davash222(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2020
bigtt76:

No matter how you brush off hair from the clipper, it still has tiny particles on it, and it may belong to hair from the head of someone with evil curse on them. When you barb with such clipper, that person's hair may be transferred on to yours and by extension, their bad luck or evil curse.
This is the silliest thing I’ve seen/heard since over a decade now.
So, if the tiny particles belongs to hair from the head of someone with God’s blessing, won’t the person’s hair be transferred to him and by extension, their good luck and blessings
By your assertion, you’re saying it’s only cursed people that do barb hair.

2 Likes

Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Haha omo nna don't be deceived, na you and your god na him una get story. Aboki wey dey use scissors and knife dey barb unko? Me wey dey use personal clipper since, i no even get shop filled with market.

That nigga telling you all that bullshit is trying to confuse you or make you lose money, if you will be successful, nothing can stop it and if you won't be.........

2 Likes

Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2020
*change the "Do" in your title to "Does"

You can never tell. Just try what he says, as long as you're not praying to man-made or demons.

For the clipper, asides the spiritual aspect, it is also hygienic that you have your own personal clipper. It saves you from bumps. I bought mine 10k about 5 years ago. It should be about 14/15k now.
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

This is the silliest thing I’ve seen/heard since over a decade now.
So, if the tiny particles belongs to hair from the head of someone with God’s blessing, won’t the person’s hair be transferred to him and by extension, their good luck and blessings
By your assertion, you’re saying it’s only cursed people that do barb hair.

Gbam!!
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by benhope222: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2020
illicit:
you are about to be scammed

I reasoned that bro , because if I call him now some of things or prayers he is going to tell me to do gonna involve money .

he might tell me that he will do a business boom stuff that will cost me some money ..
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
benhope222:

I reasoned that bro , because if I call him now some of things or prayers he is going to tell me to do gonna involve money .

he might tell me that he will do a business boom stuff that will cost me some money ..
Exactly
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigtt76:
Well.... The need to buy own clipper cannot be over-emphasized, it protects you against germs and other unseen spiritual 'germs'.

Also, those guys are scammers though some are genuine, it all depends on your spiritual beliefs to ascertain the fake from the genuine ones. Don't part with money you cannot dash out shaaa.

Look at the fuckery someone is writing? Please tell me you are uneducated and stopped at pry 6 or something. It makes sense to say that germs can be transferred but when you start talking of spiritual germs and such shit, then I pity for the future of Nigeria. To think you will have kids or have kids already. No wonder the fuckery in town never even abates.
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by BanjiRaymond(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
benhope222:
My Fellow Nl Guys , last Saturday . I was in my Wine Shop I'm Igbo guy , so a guy that looks like a Yoruba guy came to my shop order for hot drink seaman's schnapps , so we engage in a fun discussion he told me I will sell better market for this shop say I go grow big pass this level oo. say I'm destined for greatness but I need to buy my own clipper say my head no need public clipper . and he talked about some prayers that I will make with candle and coconut oil I'm gonna see results in my life. so I'm partly a member of cele so I asked him if him be cele . he said na cherubim .

we pray to God for what US Government provide for his people
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by fineboynl(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
I wonder why people still make use of public clipper. they can afford to spend 15k on drinking alcohol but can afford a clipper of 10k
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigtt76:

sterilizer is meant to take care of those things
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by LadySarah: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigtt76:

I wept on your behalf after reading your post!
NOA and Nollywood has got a lot of work to sanitize and input new beliefs in our minds.

Yoruba wood and Asaba Nollywood has done great harm to us.
Re: Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
yes it does, even public buses, and driving on public roads.... anything public

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Gives Daughter Out In Marriage Without The Father's Concern / The Nigerian Man And The African American (Well Sort Of) Woman / Most Captivating Black Pic You've never Seen(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.