Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. (3485 Views)

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest / What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 06, 2018
we are all aware that female circumcision has a whole lot of negative effect. so I am curious to know are there any known negative effect on the male counterpart. have heard one guy say that it reduces pleasure during sex as compared to other uncircumcised males.
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Tedassie(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2018
jessca048:
we are all aware that female circumcision has a whole lot of negative effect. so I am curious to know are there any known negative effect on the male counterpart. have heard one guy say that it reduces pleasure during sex as compared to other uncircumcised males.
Circumcision for males(most especially at infancy) is often prescribed mainly for health and hygienic reasons(If done under professional health supervision). Research has made it known that uncircumcised men are more than likely to contract STIs than circumcised men. As for circumcision of women,there's no medical basis for it and it has no benefits whatsoever. Female circumcision is an obnoxious practice adopted by certain African cultures as a way of censoring sexual expressiveness and/promiscuity(so they thought) among the female child. Above all,it has been established to be a practice that is detrimental to the wellbeing of a female child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2018
never cut off a piece of yourself. you were born perfect.
for hygiene purposes? every part of our body gets dirty but we dont cut it off we wash it. even our mouth stinks, butnwe dont cut it off we brush our teeth. if foreskin gets dirty wash DONT remove.
for health reasonss if foreskin wont pull back or is too tight then it can be removed. but if working properly to protect the sensitive head leave it.

the penìs head is the most sensitive part of a man's body.that foreskin is there for the same reason the Clitoris Hood is for. to cover and protect. obvious rremoving it will have consequences.
1. reduced sensitivity. when a foreskin is cut the penìs head goes through a process of hardening where an extra layer of skin grows to reduce discomfort as the head rubs on clothes, and interacts with the elements like hot water unprotected.
2. reduced pleasure. the foreskin inside has some of the same nerve endings like those in the head that adds to pleasure. so remove forskin you subtract pleasure.

the probem with circumcision supporters is that they're driven by hatred and wanna force it on men. they even dont want men to grow up and make the decision for themselves but will cut the foreskin of babies knowing no consent is needed.
the business of foreskins: do you know baby foreskins are used in a lot of makeup beauty products? make you wonder why they force it like that on babies.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
for hygiene purposes? every part of our body gets dirty but we dont cut it off we wash it. even our mouth stinks, butnwe dont cut it off we brush our teeth. if foreskin gets dirty wash DONT remove.
for health reasonss if foreskin wont pull back or is too tight then it can be removed. but if working properly to protect the sensitive head leave it.

the penìs head is the most sensitive part of a man's body.that foreskin is there for the same reason the Clitoris Hood is for. to cover and protect. obvious rremoving it will have consequences.
1. reduced sensitivity. when a foreskin is cut the penìs head goes through a process of hardening where an extra layer of skin grows to reduce discomfort as the head rubs on clothes, and interacts with the elements like hot water unprotected.
2. reduced pleasure. the foreskin inside has some of the same nerve endings like those in the head that adds to pleasure. so remove forskin you subtract pleasure.

the probem with circumcision supporters is that they're driven by hatred and wanna force it on men. they even dont want men to grow up and make the decision for themselves but will cut the foreskin of babies knowing no consent is needed.
the business of foreskins: do you know baby foreskins are used in a lot of makeup beauty products? make you wonder why they force it like that on babies.
so in other word you are not in support of male circumcision.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2018
jessca048:
so in other word you are not in support of male circumcision.
no ways.
but very soon im gona do it before i embark on my whòre phase.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
no ways.
but very soon im gona do it before i embark on my whòre phase.
I thought that circumcision are carried out only on little babies. won't it be a suicide mission for adults
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2018
jessca048:
I thought that circumcision are carried out only on little babies. won't it be a suicide mission for adults
it is. but im only doing it for pvssy. the women gona pay the price
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 1:14pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:

You got this one wrong mate. And quite contradicted your self. Are you saying we should not shave or have a haircut or clip our nails because they are part of our bodies? You said we should not remove the fore skin but it should be removed if it does not pull back, now thats contradictory. The male and female sex organs are very different. Circumcision on males is recommended because of the numerous health benefits and contrary to what you said circumcized males actually experience more sexual pleasure than uncircumcised men that have tondeal with all that uneeded foreskin reducing The sexual pleasure and woe betide you if you are The unhygienic type embarassed .The issue of not pulling back actually arises because the man was not circumcised. Would you rather be circumcised when you are an adult or when you were a baby? However circumcizing females is bad it has no benefit whatsover and rather hurts the girl on the long run. Circumcizing male babies is best because it is quick and heals very fast. Your argument about babies not giving consent does not carry any weight. Babies are babies and can not take any decisions themselves they depend solely on the decision of the parents some times the decisions are good sometimes it is bad but all decisions are made with the best interest of the child at heart. I mean how the hell can a baby give consent If I i should follow your line of argument then babies should not eat or bath or do anything unless they give their consent. Lolz. Majority of women actually prefer a circumcised penis to an uncircumcised one. That the foreskin protects the head of the penis is just ridiculous and amusing. Have you ever heard of a healthy circumcised male complaining about the head of his penis? Proven fact is that carrying all that unnecessary foreskin around makes you more prone to all kinds of infections. Think about it without being biased.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

You got this one wrong mate. And quite contradicted your self. Are you saying we should not shave or have a haircut or clip or nails because they are part of our bodies? You said we should not remove the fore skin but it should be removed if it does not pull back, now thats contradictory. The male and female sex organs are very different. Circumcision on males is recommended because of the health benefits and contrary to what you said it actually increases sexual pleasure. The issue of not pulling back actually arises because the man was not circumcised. Would you rather be circumcised when you are an adult or when you were a baby? However circumcizing females is bad it has no benefit whatsover and rather hurts the girl on the long run. Circumcizing babies is best because it is quick and heals very fast. Your argument about babies not giving consent does not carry any weight. Babies are babies and can not take any decisions themselves they depend solely on the decision of the parents some times the decisions are good sometimes it is bad but all decisions are made with the best interest of the child at heart. I mean how the hell can a baby give consent If I i should follow your line of argument then babies should not eat or bath or do anything unless they give their consent. Lolz. Majority of women actually prefer a circumcised penis to an uncircumcised one. That the foreskin protects the head of the penis is just ridiculous and amusing. Have you ever heard of a healthy circumcised male complaining about the head of his penis? Proven fact is that carrying all that unnecessary foreskin around makes you more prone to all kinds of infections. Think about it without being biased.
have you ever had a foreskin before in your life? coz right now you writing like a girl.
the forskin pulls back, but there is a medical condition whereby it CANT pull back coz its too tight; then in that case remove it.
your comparing of foreskin to hair just shows you dont respect the male body. right now im wondering if you're a man or a woman.
i just wasted my energy responding to a person with an empty head. nxaa

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
have you ever had a foreskin before in your life? coz right now you writing like a girl.
the forskin pulls back, but there is a medical condition whereby it CANT pull back coz its too tight; then in that case remove it.
your comparing of foreskin to hair just shows you dont respect the male body. right now im wondering if you're a man or a woman.
i just wasted my energy responding to a person with an empty head. nxaa

Don't use those your female psychology on me dude I am not a female. It won't work because I have a big dick cool. Perhaps you should try living without your foreskin. Don't even start yapping about respect for male body because someone disagrees with you. Be a man that you always preach and don't dodge the points. Man up and accept your wrong assumptions. Ulyour resorting to insults is lady like. Perhaps too much time studying and spent on women is starting to affect your phyche. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

Don't use those your female psychology on me dude I am not a female. It won't work because I have a big dick cool. Don't even start yapping about respect for male body because someone disagrees with you. Be a man that you always preach and don't dodge the points. Man up and accept your wrong assumptions. Ulyour resorting to insults is lady like. Perhaps too much time studying and spent on women is starting to affect your phyche. undecided
if you're a man then start thinking like a man. lose that man-hating mimdset of chopping off parts of men's bodies that God gave them.
if you cant cut off a woman's body then dont cut off a man's body. anything less you're just another male feminist hating on male bodies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 1:50pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
if you're a man then start thinking like a man. lose that man-hating mimdset of chopping off parts of men's bodies that God gave them.
if you cant cut off a woman's body then dont cut off a man's body. anything less you're just another male feminist hating on male bodies.

Lolz. Ubunja I am actually surprised and disappointed. So people that don't swallow your bulshit line hook and sinker are branded feminists shocked wow that's a new low coming from you dude. I ain't like that brah. Is your hair not a part of your body? Perhaps that part was given to you by the devil. Do you know there are a tribe of people that never cut there hair, why don't you join them and keep all your manly parts rather than decide which parts you keep and the evil parts you cut off. You can insult me all you want but truth is circumcised males lead a more healthy and enjoyable sex life and that my dear friend is fact.

7 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ImaIma1(f): 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

Don't use those your female psychology on me dude I am not a female. It won't work because I have a big dick cool. Perhaps you should try living without your foreskin. Don't even start yapping about respect for male body because someone disagrees with you. Be a man that you always preach and don't dodge the points. Man up and accept your wrong assumptions. Ulyour resorting to insults is lady like. Perhaps too much time studying and spent on women is starting to affect your phyche. undecided

Fatality

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz. Ubunja I am actually surprised and disappointed. So people that don't swallow your bulshit line hook and sinker are branded feminists shocked wow that's a new low coming from you dude. I ain't like that brah. Is your hair not a part of your body? Perhaps that part was given to you by the devil. Do you know there are a tribe of people that never cut there hair, why don't you join them and keep all your manly parts rather than decide which parts you keep and the evil parts you cut off. You can insult me all you want but truth is circumcised males lead a more healthy and enjoyable sex life and that my dear friend is fact.
calling you male feminist is not an insult. its a description of what you are.
everyone is busy giving women the right to decide what they want over their bodies concerning abortion etc, yet men are expected to hand over their bodies to be cut up? have we freed women from oppression then oppressed men in turn?
stop. cutting. up. men's. bodies.
its not funny.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 3:42pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
calling you male feminist is not an insult. its a description of what you are.
everyone is busy giving women the right to decide what they want over their bodies concerning abortion etc, yet men are expected to hand over their bodies to be cut up? have we freed women from oppression then oppressed men in turn?
stop. cutting. up. men's. bodies.
its not funny.

Just like calling me an empty head is not insulting as well. How can you call a man a feminist, to me i find it insulting.
Leave all that cutting up mens bodies crap. Everything is not about the battle of the sexes. Circumcision of males is a choice but the advantages and health benefits are numerous for females however is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

Just like calling me an empty head is not insulting as well. How can you call a man a feminist, to me i find it insulting.
Leave all that cutting up mens bodies crap. Everything is not about the battle of the sexes. Circumcision of males is a choice but the advantages and health benefits are numerous for females however is a no no.
name 1 health benefit of male circumscision.??
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
name 1 health benefit of male circumscision.??

I will give you more than one
1) When a guy is not circumcised, moisture can get trapped between his penis and the foreskin, which creates an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. This means there’s a higher risk of infection and it’s easier to spread viruses to others.
2) It can be difficult to keep an uncircumcised penis fresh 100% of the time. Significantly increasing the risk of an infection.
3) Removing the foreskin gets rid of the wet, warm and dark environment that can sustain viruses such as herpes and cancroids.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

I will give you more than one
1) When a guy is not circumcised, moisture can get trapped between his penis and the foreskin, which creates an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. This means there’s a higher risk of infection and it’s easier to spread viruses to others.
2) It can be difficult to keep an uncircumcised penis fresh 100% of the time. Significantly increasing the risk of an infection.
3) Removing the foreskin gets rid of the wet, warm and dark environment that can sustain viruses such as herpes and cancroids.
thats just one long point.
the foreskin gets dirty and so you have to cut it off? then cut off the anus and the mouth too. they also get dirty and stink. but no!! mouth and anus you clean but foreskin you cut off??
and that makes sense to you??

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
I will add my personal benefits grin
1) girls prefer circumcised dicks. Oral is a joy.
2) the dick looks more attractive to the opposite sex
3) I prefer not to carry all those unnecessary folds of skin around that might be prone to foul odour.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 4:00pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:

thats just one long point.
the foreskin gets dirty and so you have to cut it off? then cut off the anus and the mouth too. they also get dirty and stink. but no!! mouth and anus you clean but foreskin you cut off??
and that makes sense to you??

You ask for benefits I have given you. So what are you yapping about undecided you should rather state what health benefits of the fore skin. I bet you can't give one valid point.
I love your miseducation series. But back to the OPs question there is no negative effect of male circumcision rather benefits. However females suffer serious hazards. Simple. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

You ask for benefits I have given you. So what are you yapping about undecided you should rather state what health benefits of the fore skin. I bet you can't give one valid point.
I love your miseducation series. But back to the OPs question there is no negative effect of male circumcision rather benefits. However females suffer serious hazards. Simple. Bye.
so health benefits to you are nothing more than hygine benefits?
and you're angry i said you were empty? you never had facts. just bags of emotions. here is why no man must cut off his foreskin:
ubunja:

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
ubunja:
so health benefits to you are nothing more than hygine benefits?
and you're angry i said you were empty? you never had facts. just bags of emotions. here is why no man must cut off his foreskin

Lolz. If there is one thing I have learned from having a very close interaction with you today. It is that it takes a man that thinks like a woman to understand a woman. Your type is a blessing to us men because you give us an insight into the female psyche. Wow you are such a bitch. grin
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz. If there is one thing I have learned from having a very close interaction with you today. It is that it takes a man that thinks like a woman to understand a woman. Your type is a blessing to us men because you give us an insight into the female psyche. Wow you are such a bitch. grin
#dead. grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 4:36pm On May 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

Fatality

Gerarahere.
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ImaIma1(f): 5:04pm On May 30, 2018
millomaniac:

Gerarahere.

I like people that have a mind of their own and can challenge something they do not agree with. Not people that just nod in agreement to everything and are scared to object.

You have got a friend. But it doesn't mean i will not challenge your comments if i disagree.
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
It makes the di.ck smaller.
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 6:04pm On May 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

I like people that have a mind of their own and can challenge something they do not agree with. Not people that just nod in agreement to everything and are scared to object.

You have got a friend. But it doesn't mean i will not challenge your comments if i disagree.

Well I am taken aback by this reply. Unlike most girls here they will just write back one rubbish from there daft head. Well we still have mature women.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ImaIma1(f): 12:05am On May 31, 2018
millomaniac:

Well I am taken aback by this reply. Unlike most girls here they will just write back one rubbish from there daft head. Well we still have mature women.

I could say the same
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by 4starstunna(m): 2:06am On May 31, 2018
I am uncut.I want to get cut.its not easy all
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by MrCork: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
jessca048:

??.....
...U AGAIN? anyways do u realize according to mu calculations u clearly owe me 2 week punnnny plus extra kiss for the stress u put me thru,,,,we need to discuss when I arrive in Nigeria in August! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Tedassie(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

#asskissingonpoint
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Tedassie(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
It makes the di.ck smaller.
it's all in ur mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Outwitted A Cunning Petrol Attendant In Lagos / School Son Impregnated School Mother (SEE PHOTOS) / Advice To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.