Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) (107538 Views)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
Daughters of terrorist
I swear..they grew up in terrorism..No male should get close to these ones..they should die as virgins so that the will be used to reward the earthly killers.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
I'm just passing
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Hypocrit: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Is a war of sunni and Shiite Muslims hidden under the cover of security. Moreover, the Sunni are the major problem in the country and the world at large, which the Shiites are nothing close to.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by apache4: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Souls
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

I specifically said patriotism and not support to a particular government. Of course patriotic is to country first above all else.

Insecurity has always been in Nigeria and will remain until data is unified.

I believe this is now being done through BVN, NIN and the linking of Sim cards to NIN.

Relax and have some faith. Every country wants peace and works towards it.

Trust in your country and any government currently running it's affairs
BVN?, NIN? and the linking of Sim cards to NIN?
you think you are dealing with kids?

terrorism would have been a thing of the past in developed countries if this is all you need to do.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:
When I look at the children of hate insulting PMB because of el zakzaky I shake my head.... You never know what's going on behind the scene....

God knows the level of trust I have for PMB's government and that trust is still very intact.....

The man is doing a lot that we don't know now.... Maybe in future we will look back and say thank you GMB...

He’s a strong mindful man..
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lostz:

you don't destroy the institution that is meant to protect the rule of law just because you are going after a threat

FG should provide facts to the court. the presidency should not be use to fight Shia vs Sunni supremacy battle. on
Sunni Muslims have done more harm to this country and planet Earth than any other group.

Attached is a tweet from Donald Trump talking about how important national security is. Was his tweet wrong?

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
michoim:
Femi falana and FFK(who called himself defender of christianity in Nigeria) are supporting El zaki zaki against PMB! FFK see your life...this is how God will be exposing all haters of PMB
he is only against buhari disregard for Court orders
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

Thank you

Patriotism is not all about supporting a particular government or party in power

Patriotism is about supporting your country above personal interests

On insecurity I have taken my stand against Pmb led government
Baba abeg tell me who deliver you ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

afi Anuohia mumu. Anuohia kee you there

if you awusa son learn small Igbo language, you won't allow people hear words again

beside being an Igbo doesn't make one foolish. foolishness is not associated with Igbo tribe

Eziokwu isi mmebi na Ala Igbo abughi enyi.

Mumu
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.

Nigerians will support the devil in full regalia if it means the downfall of their enemy. What I find funny is that the same people mouthing anti muslim diatribe support El Zakzaky simply because they hate PMB.

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
Don't let the topic distract you from reading this part of the article:

"The motto of this conference:

“The expulsion of the US is the prelude to the destruction of Israel and the death of the Deal of Century

Later when America and Israel are showing them pepper, they will be crying that America and Israel are the ones attacking them. How can you sit idly and be watching a large group of fanatic nations with over 1 billion population of brainwashed adherents who have made your destruction their reason for existing, their life mission, and they never stop trying to do it. We might see a nuclear war soon, and i'm pretty sure the nukes won't be landing on American soil. Some people are just lucky that the civilized world is being held back by their own doctrine of human rights, but the time will come when they will get pushed to the wall and that doctrine will fade off. Then the world will go back to its former shell where all is fair in war!

You watch too much Hollywood war films.

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
I hope she knows Nigeria/Nigerians didn't offend her father.

She should channel what ever plan towards Aso rock and El rufai.
Fear! Fear!
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

my brother, the theme of their conference is enough to show that terrorism is in their agenda-how do you destroy a country ? . Besides an Iranian underground cell with weapons where busted in Nigeria sometime ago.
maybe if America invited it's allies to a conference themed like theirs, it would put your perspective right
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Eziokwu isi mmebi na Ala Igbo abughi enyi.
Mumu

is that all? was expecting you address yourself in Igbo lingual

amụrụ site na ndudue
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by MakeMoves: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
I hope she knows Nigeria/Nigerians didn't offend her father.

She should channel what ever plan towards Aso rock and El rufai.

Stating the fact on behalf of a nation. Well done brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Attached is a tweet from Donald Trump talking about how important national security is. Was his tweet wrong?
you forgot to add that Trump has always seen the court as superior. he has abandoned many of his security plans because of court order.

you don't destroy the court because of a supremacy battle between Sunni and Shia
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Arewa6: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
‪Heart Breaking vedio; Peoples return with their Properties after Demolis...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ASLBCP2R8
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Studio247: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
What are they planning this time
God please help naija ooh
D3100 nikon camera for sell

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Shaprara: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Finally I’m supporting Buhari on keeping El zaky, actions like this are always monitored closely by the US, the supporters of his father burned the US flag after the strike on Soleimani, the daughter of Soleimani vowed to avenge her fathers death, now the daughter of the leader of thee group who burned the US flag is meeting with the daughter of the Leader of a group responsible for attacks on US forces both in attendance at a conference of the said group. Why won’t we be placed on travel ban.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lostz:
you forgot to add that Trump has always seen the court as superior. he has abandoned many of his security plans because of court order.

you don't destroy the court because of a supremacy battle between Sunni and Shia

I see you are not abreast with the way Trump has pocketed his DOJ and now breaking the law with impunity
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by JustLeo: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

[/s]
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

is that all? was expecting you address yourself in Igbo lingual

amụrụ site na ndudue

As I addressed you right? Anumpama.

Onye ha muru tufuo
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Bekool(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
All the pity I had for the father just flew out the window
Terrorists

All Muslim have the same agenda and idealogy of domination and conquest don't be deceived.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by iamforeveryoung: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nigeria is not Iran's problem. If Iran get time for Nigeria, by now we for don know. Ordinary letter that was sent by U.S those useless PMB men shit for body release Sowore and Dasuki. What of Iran that is ready to throw a bomb? Na once dem go shit, pie, mess and faint. The Nigerian Government is rubbish. Rule of Law must be obey. If the court grant the guy bail, they should release him. A governor is boasting he will never release Elzazaki, Who him be? Greater than the law? Thier time will soon expire.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
Here is the Daughter of Sheikh Zakzaky, head of the Iranian-backed Islamic Movement of Nigeria, pictured in Iran next to the daughter of the late Qassim Soleimani, former head of IRGC Quds Force

The reach of the Islamic Revolution stretches way beyond the Middle East.

Both were attending an annual “global resistance front” conference in Qom, which included speeches by senior IRGC commanders. The motto of this conference:

“The expulsion of the US is the prelude to the destruction of Israel and the death of the Deal of Century”

https://mobile.twitter.com/KasraAarabi/status/1227542402862329856

Which kain wahala be dis nau, this girl should have at least allowed the US upturn the travel ban on Nigeria before attending this kind of conference. Now she's dipping our people more into the murky waters.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
eduj:

my brother, the theme of their conference is enough to show that terrorism is in their agenda-how do you destroy a country ? . Besides an Iranian underground cell with weapons where busted in Nigeria sometime ago.
maybe if America invited it's allies to a conference themed like theirs, it would put your perspective right
Saudi financed Al Qaeda almost ruined the planet Earth but Nigeria Sunni ruling class continue to romance Saudi Arabia.

the Boko Haram ravaging the north today is a product of Sunni Muslims that gained their ideology from Saudi financed terrorist
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by JustLeo: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Keep quite please!

You are not current!
[/s]
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nnannapat(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

Thank you

Patriotism is not all about supporting a particular government or party in power

Patriotism is about supporting your country above personal interests

On insecurity I have taken my stand against Pmb led government
I love this your reply, you are truly smart.
Patriotism can never be tied to a particular leader, if so, then it's Hero worship.
I am Igbo but a staunch supporter of PMB pre- 2015, when I found out that he is not capable of leading a complex nation like ours, I bolted.
I swear give Buhari more time, Nigeria will disintegrate under his watch.
Baba is a failure personified.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nature8(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
oddfix:
See PSquare Rudeboy latest trending music video featuring BBNaija winner Mercy Lambo and her bouncing as$ grin

cheesy
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.

It does not justify the reason to disobey court orders. You folks just seem to think that the governace of this country is for the Executive alone. Everyone is involved. And the reasons why security remains a challenge is exactly this. The erosion of justice, the defiance of laws and the subjugation of the people, all crucial pieces in the stability and prosperity of any country.

But of course these things are too hard for most to understand. For our people it always a violence first policy, death, death, death and then when death and violence cannot overcome it they start appealing for negotiations.

Just watch it. Just like with the Niger Delta question, just like with Boko Haram it will end by appealing for negotiations when the cost of disobeying the law becomes too high.

We are just too dull in this country. God has been so kind to Nigeria that these people have decided not to join in the general insecurity in this country. You can just imagine what will be if they do.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Openbusiness: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Lol cheesy, I do sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.