Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) (107583 Views)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Rebuke: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
apache4:
How do I come out of Cultism

How did yhu get in? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Criminals
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by silverkings: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.

Na the same cup them go use measure for you one day
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

As I addressed you right? Anumpama.
Onye ha muru tufuo

ndi imuta ụwa everywhere
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Ebuka97: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.

When a novice talks, we sure know
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

ndi imuta ụwa everywhere

As onye Ibu okwaya? Ndi Uchu
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
silverkings:

Na the same cup them go use measure for you one day

Frustrated soul go and fix your life
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

I see you are not abreast with the way Trump has pocketed his DOJ and now breaking the law with impunity

DOJ is actually part of the executive. Obama Attorney General refused to charge Hilary Clinton even when she was found guilty of using private email and server for sharing classified official information.

you are ignoring the fact that Trump administration always obey court order even when it goes against their security plan
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lostz:

DOJ is actually part of the executive. Obama Attorney General refused to charge Hilary Clinton even when she was found guilty of using private email and server for sharing classified official information.

you are ignoring the fact that Trump administration always obey court order even when it goes against their security plan

Same way he supported the court order when subpoenad to allow witnesses testify during his trial and also to release documents right?

Did he accept the court orders or reject them?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

As onye Ibu okwaya? Ndi Uchu

mechieonu oghere

gaa n'ihu na-akwado ọdịda
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

mechieonu oghere

Mechie gi onu na Ike rerere. Odida dagbuo gi
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nnaetochukwu(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
I hope she knows Nigeria/Nigerians didn't offend her father.

She should channel what ever plan towards Aso rock and El rufai.
grin grin
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

I specifically said patriotism and not support to a particular government. Of course patriotic is to country first above all else.

Insecurity has always been in Nigeria and will remain until data is unified.

I believe this is now being done through BVN, NIN and the linking of Sim cards to NIN.

Relax and have some faith. Every country wants peace and works towards it.

Trust in your country and any government currently running it's affairs
shocked

Have faith in buhari you say after 5 fvcking years?

Holy Christ! You lots are just irredeemable

Spits
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:

You dey fear? wink
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by lincs25(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Falana lost his value! he doesn't know what he is up to now
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Urchman200: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

u should direct that question to ur beloved Buhari government, he tagged them terrorist.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
No wonder soleimani was destroyed.
fu king terrorist.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by potopotoking: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
reccy:
When I look at the children of hate insulting PMB because of el zakzaky I shake my head.... You never know what's going on behind the scene....

God knows the level of trust I have for PMB's government and that trust is still very intact.....

The man is doing a lot that we don't know now.... Maybe in future we will look back and say thank you GMB...
[/s]
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by BitmapStudios: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
As much as I detest extremism of any sort, I still don't swallow any info hook, line and sinker. How do we they both are at this particular conference? And not the Islamic Shiite Clan conference for women rights and the one of Soleimani is a completely different one? There are disparities in the image quality, contrast and color temperature of both photos (the one with ladies and Soleimani's). I'm just saying, one photo is worth a thousand words, depending on the viewer's discretion or judgement.
#Cheers!
cool
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Griffon(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
Nigerian Shiite will lose the little sympathy they are getting from US

They never had it

The US has no sympathy for anything to do with Iran
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Same way he supported the court order when subpoenad to allow witnesses testify during his trial and also to release documents right?

Did he accept the court orders or reject them?
subpoenas from the house not court. the president exercise his right to executive privileges over those subpoenas.

and when there is a clash between subpoenas and executive privileges, the house should have approached the court but Democrats chickened out because they want a rushed impeachment
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:
[s]When I look at the children of hate insulting PMB because of el zakzaky I shake my head.... You never know what's going on behind the scene....

God knows the level of trust I have for PMB's government and that trust is still very intact.....

The man is doing a lot that we don't know now.... Maybe in future we will look back and say thank you GMB..[/s].
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by carpdiemz: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
Nigerian Shiite will lose the little sympathy they are getting from US

Yes oh they will , look at her face like poo like babasuwe face omo jatijati , mentioning Nigeria name is hell another reasons for western countries to regard Nigeria more as an high risk country in visa applications and some international relation too
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Urchman200: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

I heard you were once a patriot and then fell away.

I researched you and saw your patriotic stand.

I encourage you to find your way back. There is so much going on that the FG is working to fix.

So much external interference in Nigerian affairs that they are trying to navigate through.

Everything is not always black and white.

God bless you bro
so that he can join u in ur bigotry support without reasoning, think independently .
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol the CIA agents go they plenty for the meeting
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Seetto: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toscarel:

grin rope igbos in with my unrepentant stupidity

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Mescana22(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
From the Look in her face, she will be brutal, Look at fine paw paw girl that soliemani left behind while preaching to the poor pawns to blow themselves up in the name of Allahu akberu. she should wear vest like others na. tueh being poor and foolish is a big sickness
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by carpdiemz: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

Why would she attend such meeting? Boko haram didn’t just started it was like shites too , one of them was even burning USA flag when solaeiman was killed Iranu

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

Thank you

Patriotism is not all about supporting a particular government or party in power

Patriotism is about supporting your country above personal interests

On insecurity I have taken my stand against Pmb led government
Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari SilasNwude . We need to hold special thanks giving service for our man sarrki. God has opened his eyes true true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lostz:
subpoenas from the house not court. the president exercise his right to executive privileges over those subpoenas.

and when there is a clash between subpoenas and executive privileges, the house should have approached the court but Democrats chickened out because they want a rushed impeachment

A subpoena comes from the court and not from the house. This is why another name for a subpoena is a court summons.

It never came from the house. This was why they claimed executive privilege to counter the court summons.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Toscarel: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Seetto post=86730912][/quote]

that seriously lame bro can you stoop any lower wetin concern typical Igbo man with zaky whatever's drama
if you aren't talking money you talking nonsense son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.