Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN (49080 Views)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by IloveToMess: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
I will vote El rufai for president in 2023 before any Yoruba candidate..

El rufai will be President in 2023 or any Northerner but never a Yoruba...
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Dollabiz: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Madness
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by IloveToMess: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
favour32:
U dey tell us now so dat 2023 u go be President abi?
Na only una dey?

Allow him to contest no one is stopping you hypocritical afonjas from contesting so you shouldn't stop another person on the premise of which you yourselves are disqualified...
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by SarkinYarki: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
gawu1:

Hahahaha, Nobody said that in 2015!
Let assume you are right for 2015; did somebody said that in 2019?

Yes we said that in 2019 and we were right but Buhari rigged brazenly and shameless altered results and the Judiciary to force himself on NIGERIANS
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by israelmao(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
El-Rufai is truly brilliant and has many certificates,he is presently undergoing some study in Canada.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by gaskiyamagana: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
CalciumB3:
OK.... Professor Nasir Hell Rufia
Jealousy go kill you.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by favour32(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

Allow him to contest no one is stopping you hypocritical afonjas from contesting so you shouldn't stop another person on the premise of which you yourselves are disqualified...
I nor blame una wey dey use vitriolic words anyhow.
Na the toxic environment wey una for grow nai make all of una dey reason the same way.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by gaskiyamagana: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
IloveToMess:
I will vote El rufai for president in 2023 before any Yoruba candidate..

El rufai will be President in 2023 or any Northerner but never a Yoruba...
TINUBU, THE POLITICAL UNDERTAKERS OF........
FOR PRESIDENT FOR SURE
ANYBODY CAN DRINK SNIPER.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Stillthebest: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
kiss
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by bastardmod: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
He's intelligent and brilliant! No doubt...

Accuse him of other things, you can't deny his brilliance.

He is a hopeless bastard
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by unity004(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
tongue grin audio certificates like that 6 master's degree of Dino
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Imstrong2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Validated:
You mean certificate of Attendance for one or two days seminar or course. Mtcheeeew!
grin grin grin all na certificate, Nigerians with craze for papers
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by ud4u: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
These politicians can never cease to amuse me.

How many certificate do Chika Obi, Chinua Achebe, Wale Soyinka, Chimamanda and the rest has

How did he obtain 83 certificates
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by SocialJustice: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Of what use are they to him and me...bill gate dropped out of Harvard and is a known billionaire worldwide,reaching out to the world,even kaduna state is also a beneficiary....el rufai with his 83 certificates is only known in kaduna and feeds from public looted funds.
Food for thought.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by backnbeta(f): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Validated:
You mean certificate of Attendance for one or two days seminar or course. Mtcheeeew!
Most likely undecided
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by fetcher36(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
[/color]Certicates of murder[color=#000099]Certicates of murderCerticates of murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Brightest04(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
They will all make reasonable wraps for mama Bomboy's akara someday.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by GGirll: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
none of the certificates whether qualified or not can buy him eternal life thats my deepest happiness.....he can as well get more to his portfolio no nigerian cares....rubbish
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Neoteny(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nigeria's next president 2023 Insha Allah
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by CalciumB3: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Jealousy go kill you.
jealous of who

When you die, na stupidity killed you

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by lequama10: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Of what use are they to him and me...bill gate dropped out of Harvard and is a known billionaire worldwide,reaching out to the world,even kaduna state is also a beneficiary....el rufai with his 83 certificates is only known in kaduna and feeds from public looted funds.
Please try read more on what he did after dropping out of school and is Bill gate the only successful man in the world? Please apply more of intelligence when next you want to make a point, you can do better bro...
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by lequama10: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
GGirll:
none of the certificates whether qualified or not can buy him eternal life thats my deepest happiness.....he can as well get more to his portfolio no nigerian cares....rubbish
what if he now makes that eternal life? I believe you hoping to be an achiever, if yes be happy with those kind of news. It will help you..
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Ikpongiton: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
and too many and useless certificates has taken the place of sense
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by vertueptime: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ebullience:

https://thenationonlineng.net/el-rufai-has-83-certificates-from-havard-san/

All those online certs that are useless,they cant equate to nce, if they wan employ u with out bsc hnd or nce and u come pack them certs go laugh u
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by NothingDoMe: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
KenOne:
Nigerians are the most difficult people to satisfy or please. Someone up said of what use is the certificate. I am sure the guy was one of those that shouted Buhari does not have certificate, he's not educated.

Now the same person has seen someone with 83 certificates he's still saying of what use is the certificate.

Nigerian my country! Or is it because it's El Rufai? I am sure if it were to be Peter Obi that has these 83 certificate, this same guy will be all over the place shouting this is the man that is suppose to be president.
I think it's because we swing to extremes in this country. It's either you don't have certificates, or you have enough to fill a room.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by AnanseK(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:

Typical igbotic way of thinking. Money is a substitute for knowledge
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by sapientia(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
84 certs on being a bigot.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by ofonimi: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Even this SAN cannot differentiate between a certificate and an ordinary letter of participation for a one or two week seminar.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Chukwurah003: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:

For your ignorant mind cheesy
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by golddare: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ebullience:

That was why I was shock when that one said he doesnt take drugs or homo but buys cars
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by golddare: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ebullience:

That was why I was shocked when that one said he doesnt take drugs or homo but buys cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.