Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me (28568 Views)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by visijo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
maynation:
Nigeria is a joke. I can't imagine some group of terrorists on America soil threatening Donald Trump.
nawa

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Somebody dey fear afraid of the other. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Goldencheese(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shekau get liver o. But one day na one day.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by dahnimoh(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
WHAT is my biz?

Na fear catch you jooooor

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Those are the people shekau should go after ....people in government and not the innocent lives who try hard, fending for themselves and family

7 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by thugthang(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aidejay:
Nah.....man
Be a man a real niggar if shekau threaten you, you threaten him back. I know say you no be bastard pikin cause if it was a southerner now you would have released statement upon statement. You shouldn't be afraid of shekau at least his oga is your oga if shekau talks too much just call jibril.
I remember back then this man used to debate Muhammad Yusuf the founder of bokoharam then shekau was still a student of Muhammad Yusuf.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Aidejay(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
thugthang:
I remember back then this man used to debate Muhammad Yusuf the founder of bokoharam then shekau was still a student of Muhammad Yusuf.
I don't understand who used to debate who?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by pmoye(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fear fear dey catch am.
The fear of Boko Haram is the beginning of Bubu's wisdom.

hisexcellency34:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-no-comment-on-boko-haram-threat-to-my-life-minister/
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Risingblue008(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
U dey fear to comment?

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by nwakibe: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
You better talk now o before they kill you o

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by ajebuter(f): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hahahahaha

Caution is the fada of wisdom...

Eni Eleni... grin grin grin
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Coward
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by NothingDoMe: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

Pantami, Ameachi, and Fashola too get brain abeg

*Pantami would reduce access to unregistered sim card and limit access , this would generally frustrate Boko haram, bandits and kidnappers
*Ameachi would turn rail line back to the modern logistic transport line it should be there by emptying cars from highways and limiting jobs for high way bandits and kidnappers
* Fashola would slowly fix bridges and bad roads to make road users move at fast speed and evade kidnapper capitalizing on bad sections of the highways

Hahaha @ reducing sim card to frustrate kidnappers and terrorist. Very funny cheesy
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Reference(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, better face we the people. We are much more 'harassable'.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Thirteenblood: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Starz825(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fredlongs:
That's already a comment
I was abt saying this
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by crownwealth: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But how come none of the aides of General Buhari has replied Shekau after threatening the minister and insulting their principal like they are wont to do Or am I missing something?

Where is the mouthed Femi Adesina and Garbage Shehu?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by proclinician: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
maynation:
Nigeria is a joke. I can't imagine some group of terrorists on America soil threatening Donald Trump.

It took me a lot of time to explain the impossibility of this to a group of idiots here in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cowards in Boko Haram red list, will stay away from Boko Haram territory for a long time.

Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by PointB: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
Shekau, Shekau, Shekau!!!

How many times have they killed this man? How many lives does he have?

Is Shekau the proverbial cat with nine lives?

It appears so bro

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chai! This one go don dey pee for pants o. Na fear wan kill am o. Lolz!

The north midwifed boko haram and it's going to consume them.

5 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by shogsman(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
This one that has already contacted shekau with serious begging, so he will now come here an anger him more.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by joefelin2345: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
[code][/code] They
crownwealth:

Where is the mouthed Femi Adesina and Garbage Shehu?
. They can only abuse CAN. Let them try Shekau, they will see pepper. I beg make BH just face them n leave we poor citizens alone please.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by gbagyiza: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
Shekau, Shekau, Shekau!!!

How many times have they killed this man? How many lives does he have?

Is Shekau the proverbial cat with nine lives?

Nigeria military lack the tech n intelligence to kill Shekau. I believe if it were the US military, this man could have been six feet under the ground.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by fk002: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Silent is the best answer to a fool ride on sir.

Some of the fools are here on Nairaland so silent is the best answer to then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Same shekau them kill 3 different times with picture evidence sef
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by GGirll: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
i remember when boko haram threatened the xenophobians on behalf of Nigerians.....well it is well with us o

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by globalresource: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Brendaniel:
e fear o...

Imagine a terrorist threatened the President and his appointed minister and both of them kept quiet without replying the terrorist or even bold enough to tell him to do his worst and see what will be done to him speaks a lot about the level of security, In war or in a fight opponents use words to reduce confidence of each other, that's why Trump keeps bragging about the power of the United States, He knows what he is doing, even when the united states shows a little sign of power, it looks big and gives other country the impression that United States are actually as powerful as what Trump brags about, I know it is not every statement you respond to but in the case of Nigeria right now a response should have been given if they were putting things in place, but we all know nothing is really happening, hence the silence and allow the threat to face off, when Iran threatened America, Trump threatened back immediately because they had put things in place, that's why I say this silence presently speaks a lot, The present government is helpless....

Do we even have government?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Jaqenhghar: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Of course the nigger wont have comment. If he talks anyhow lthey will fúck him up
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Wonn: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aidejay:
Nah.....man
Be a man a real niggar if shekau threaten you, you threaten him back. I know say you no be bastard pikin cause if it was a southerner now you would have released statement upon statement. You shouldn't be afraid of shekau at least his oga is your oga if shekau talks too much just call jibril.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wicked soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.