Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me (28605 Views)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by MurphyTheory99(m): 3:48am On Feb 18, 2020
Boko Haram only kills the poor masses and not those in government and their families. so the killing is systemic. It will be difficult to get these guys since our people in power knows them and those who the poke person is for negotiation. Why dont they just capture the spoke person and he will tell the hide of Shekau
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Kingosytex:

...being...of wisdom.

Grammar Nazi. Your own is to be spotting errors abi? grin
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Thonee(m): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Their show of power is only for armless IPOB.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Hero10001: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2020
maynation:
Nigeria is a joke. I can't imagine some group of terrorists on America soil threatening Donald Trump.
Na die be that.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Awoo88: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Just wait and see how abokis are allowed to use sim card without registration
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by eguarojeona: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Security will be beefed up.He won't be going to the north east or North West soon.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by OyinO: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Kingosytex:
Shekau, Shekau, Shekau!!!

How many times have they killed this man? How many lives does he have?

Is Shekau the proverbial cat with nine lives?

Hell No! You believed in lies. Open your eyes. The proverbial cat with nine lives ONLY EXISTED in Proverbs. Your security and media forces deceived your gullible citizenry.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by justli: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2020
The president can at least pay/hire Trump to help him take out this bastard. Going by the way Trump takes out hardcore terrorists, shekau would be gone is the Donald remembers him.

Unlike Obama. Trump is fighting terrorists and he is willing to do business.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by MicroSweet(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Keeping quiet was the dumbest move. He could atleast have said something like "No threats whatsoever will deter me from delivering on my mandate as a minister of the federal republic".

Evil thrives when the good men do nothing.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nnaetochukwu(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2020
grin grin

My guy no comment ooo grin

E get why
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by stasius: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Shebi these people are inside Nigeria? I mean operating from within Nigeria?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Fragility6: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
PapaBaby:
Shekau has also dared Buhari to visit Maiduguri again.

Going by his antecedents, don't expect Buhari to visit the entire North East again.
All na format mk buhari use as excuse not to reach dere again. If dem bomb dier main sponsor n dier Oga how dem wan tk survive. Ogas for Army neva chop belle full na boko boys dem wan dey feed.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Fragility6: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
drakeli:

You can’t be a terrorist or a criminal in America and still have the liberty to be using mobile phone without your phone call record not being used to track your whereabouts. You have to throw away your phone. But Boko haram are using phone and we can’t track where they are.

I have seen ordinary American criminal arrested in another state he fled to due the tracking of his phone calls. Why can’t Nigeria employ the same technology to locate where these terrorists are?
May God giv u sight. So u expect buhari 2 use technology tk catch e boys? You are wrong. If u read stories from victims of this Boko guys no b stories of bloggers or google o. I mean pple dat lost dier loved ones, properties n means of living den u go know diz Boko Haram thing is bigger dan wat we are seeing online. Na big biz to whoever is controlling it.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by ojaysam25(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
he better fear for him life
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by thugthang(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Aidejay:
I don't understand who used to debate who?
the minister of communication used to debate Muhammad Yusuf the founder of bokoharam (shekau teacher)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries / Otu Inyang Shot Dead After Church Service In Akwa Ibom / Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.