Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me (28600 Views)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Savagethe21st(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
The oga don fear...i think sey ur bubu don destroy the terrorist sect..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Thanks and Godbless.Check out Teeboy beats
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Jaqenhghar: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
A wise man once said, choose your battles wisely and you shall live long.
Stop lying which wise man said so?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by drakeli: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
maynation:
Nigeria is a joke. I can't imagine some group of terrorists on America soil threatening Donald Trump.

You can’t be a terrorist or a criminal in America and still have the liberty to be using mobile phone without your phone call record not being used to track your whereabouts. You have to throw away your phone. But Boko haram are using phone and we can’t track where they are.

I have seen ordinary American criminal arrested in another state he fled to due the tracking of his phone calls. Why can’t Nigeria employ the same technology to locate where these terrorists are?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by OlawaleBammie: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
maynation:
Nigeria is a joke. I can't imagine some group of terrorists on America soil threatening Donald Trump.
Trump na human being na.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by happney65: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
My guy dey fear..who wan die.. grin grin grin
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by witworth(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wise man.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by slickbak(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Them resemble sef Shekau et Patanmi
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by pakingzzzzz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is the height of things!

Anyway, if you need an awe-inspiring 3D paint work that looms up on you when you stare at it, check my profile for my conatct
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Leon90(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fear go let you comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by irunoko(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
You dey fear? grin
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
The actor in aso rock is a coward if he Didn't visit BORNO Again

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Mkamaldeen442: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Fredlongs post=86733445]That's already a comment[/quot5te]
Tor ofcourse
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by zoedew: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
The comment to not comment is in itself a comment! It is another thing altogether have the emptiness of the comment in view.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by olakintanj(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But how come none of the aides of General Buhari has replied Shekau after threatening the minister and insulting their principal like they are wont to do Or am I missing something?
I am expecting Femi Adesina to threatening Shekau back on behalf of his paymaster.
Or Buhari should send DSS to arrest Shekau and charge him for hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by olakintanj(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
I am expecting Femi Adesina to threatening Shekau back on behalf of his paymaster.
Or Buhari should send DSS to arrest Shekau and charge him for hate speech
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by EdiskyHarry: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Boko Haram is a political party in the northern part of Nigeria, don't mind all these northern politicians and prominent men, they know what they are doing, Boko Haram will only end the day crude oil finishes in Niger delta.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by joepepsy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stop comparing nigeria with America in any sphere of life..even south Africa no be our mate.
maynation:
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Dpharisee: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is the position of MURIC on this matter?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But how come none of the aides of General Buhari has replied Shekau after threatening the minister and insulting their principal like they are wont to do Or am I missing something?

I wonder who named these cowards generals in the first place.

Oh ok, general in fulani herdsmen terrorist. Him and terrorist group in Aso Rock will stay away from maiduguri and other Boko Haram territory for a very long time.

We need nigerian media report from maiduguri.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by TruthSpeaker: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
HAHAHA, WHAT DO YOU GUYS EXPECT THE DUDE TO SAY? BOKO HARAM IS A DREADFUL GROUP THAT NOBODY WANTS TO MESS WITH. THEY CAN DECIDE TO NEATLY WIPE OUR HIS ENTIRE CLAN IN HIS VILLAGE. FROM HIS APPEARANCE, NAME AND PLACE OF ORIGIN HE IS OBVIOUSLY A MUSLIM, BUT THAT DOESN’T GIVE HIM IMMUNITY.
THERE IS SERIOUS TROUBLE IN THE LAND. TO CHALLENGE A POLICE MAN WITH A GUN IS NOT A WISE THING TO DO. TO MESS WITH A MILITARY OFFICE OR A SOLDIER IS WORSE. THE WORST OF ALL IS TO DARE BOKO HARAM, BECAUSE THAT ONE NOR GET PART 2.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by danjalingo: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
The man don fear.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Lovelive: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Wao
Omo,You get sense pass presidency.
Garbage She-wu may turn his insanity to lost of memory
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by joinnow: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
PapaBaby:
Shekau has also dared Buhari to visit Maiduguri again.

Going by his antecedents, don't expect Buhari to visit the entire North East again.
Buhari that is travelling to uk soon will only visit Maiduguri in dream.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by BeerParlour: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Both Shekau and Pantami are Islamists

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by ikdaddy01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
See fear
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Amanda4life: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
Shekau, Shekau, Shekau!!!

How many times have they killed this man? How many lives does he have?

Is Shekau the proverbial cat with nine lives?

Please help me asked them.

There was a time they showed face of one terrorist, they confirmed he was the one
I'm suprise, we hearing and seeing him on videos.

God help our leaders
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Amanda4life: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aidejay:
Nah.....man
Be a man a real niggar if shekau threaten you, you threaten him back. I know say you no be bastard pikin cause if it was a southerner now you would have released statement upon statement. You shouldn't be afraid of shekau at least his oga is your oga if shekau talks too much just call jibril.

����
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by greencard: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

Pantami, Ameachi, and Fashola too get brain abeg

*Pantami would reduce access to unregistered sim card and limit access , this would generally frustrate Boko haram, bandits and kidnappers
*Ameachi would turn rail line back to the modern logistic transport line it should be there by emptying cars from highways and limiting jobs for high way bandits and kidnappers
* Fashola would slowly fix bridges and bad roads to make road users move at fast speed and evade kidnapper capitalizing on bad sections of the highways

grin
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
What is the position of MURIC on this matter?

Jamb question.
Muric members in government are friends to northern terrorist and are breaking deals with Boko Haram on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis as friends they are for more fresh girls and boys for terrorism business.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Patojargz: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ur oga no comment, u wan comment. Fear bomb Pantami. E get why
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by mrkings84(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2020
If Shakau will truly go for the presidents (present and former), ministers, governors and all the politicians that are milking us dry, I, even me will be in his support...

If possible let him Destroy them all
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by delishpot: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Aidejay:
Nah.....man
Be a man a real niggar if shekau threaten you, you threaten him back. I know say you no be bastard pikin cause if it was a southerner now you would have released statement upon statement. You shouldn't be afraid of shekau at least his oga is your oga if shekau talks too much just call jibril.
LoL, you are just an #Alakoba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations / APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.