Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Love Or Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Lust (1157 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Are You In Love Or Lust? Here’s How You Know / Dating An Older Man: Love Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Lust by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2007
LOVE OR LuST
I cant even understand what people called love in our days.love to my understanding do not mean sex or kissing .love as i understand not selfish .dat girl u are moving with is it to satisfy ur sexual urge or desire .dat guy u are moving with is it for money or handsomeness.are u in love or lust .love should be a matter of heart not of face.love endure ,not selfish.love does not demand it on way and many atributes of love.many are in infatuation and they called it love.what is ur opinion on the topic.but NOTE if u dress to attract the day ur b/f or g/f see somebody that can dress pass u he/she will dump u and go for dat fellow.that is why u fall and never rise in love.
WHAT OUT FOR MY ANTOLOGY OF POEM SOONEST.AND MY NOVEL.

MY NEXT POST WILL BE FALL OR RISE IN LOVE
Re: Love Or Lust by omogenaija(f): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
love is wateva u want it to be
Re: Love Or Lust by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
is it whatever u want it to be or want it is and what it should be.?then somebody should define it for me
.am not a type that do things withot reason(s).i believe ma in the midst of intellectual , pls intellectualise the topic.thanks
Re: Love Or Lust by Grimez(f): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
There is a thin line between love and lust in my opinion. Lust can often be mistaken for love in the absence of love. In one way, love can be what you want it to be but some people often mis-interpret what love is especially young and naiive people (mainly girls, sorry to say)!.
People say you'll know when you're in love but how do you know the difference?

(1) (Reply)

Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? / When Should A Girl Start Dating? / Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.