Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Advice For Men: Use How Women Perceive Your Status To Your Advantage: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Men: Use How Women Perceive Your Status To Your Advantage: (1133 Views)

Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Men: Use How Women Perceive Your Status To Your Advantage: by Emmo: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2007
from http://www.newswagger.com

If you don’t leave with anything else from NewSwagger, the least I want you to do is to leave with a more in depth understanding of the concept of “status” and how it relates to women. Once you understand the basic concept of status everything else I write on the site will make more sense, from why I post slightly expensive items on the SwaggerGear section of the site, all the way to the importance of attracting attention to yourself in a room.

Status is important because your status or the status you convey can open or close doors for you. Sometimes men mistakenly call women gold diggers because they’re attracted to men that have more money than they do. Some women may just be attracted to men that have a higher socio-economic status than them, but in all candor there’s a very thin line between that case and being a gold digger. Women are attracted to men that have a higher status than they do, so if your physical appearance or your personality isn’t attractive to them, your status can compensate for that. Although status alone may not guarantee you success with women, it opens up opportunities for women to want to know you better.

What can you do to capitalize on this phenomenon? You can attend functions and clubs where you are sure to know a lot of people, being seen talking to a number of different people elevates your status in the eye of the observer. Women will be open to conversations with you after seeing you have been talking with many other people. They’ll feel more comfortable knowing others in the room are attracted to you, and they’ll be interested in finding out why. That’s one method of flexing your social status.

Giving women the perception that you also have a high economic status works to your advantage the same way social status does. This can be accomplished numerous ways: driving a nice car, wearing designer clothing that tends to cost a lot, or even buying a bottle of champagne in a club. By no means should you go out and be profligate with your cash if you can’t afford to, but if you can show high status the correct way without being completely overt about it, you will open up many more opportunities with women. Take look at the SwaggerGear section ( ’status’ is one of the reasons I created the section) to see a few items that may help change how people perceive your economic status.

STATUS IS POWER AND LEVERAGE.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Men: Use How Women Perceive Your Status To Your Advantage: by iice(f): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hmmmmm status doesn't work on me ooo cheesy
Re: Advice For Men: Use How Women Perceive Your Status To Your Advantage: by amaikama(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
leave am make e dey talk. e think say na small pikin e dey twist dem head with status.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Why? / How Can I Quit / Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.