Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Long Can You Stay Without S€x - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Without S€x (2598 Views)

How Long Can You Stay Without S*x / Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Stay Without S€x by Comedian2019: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Since 18th September of last year till date no Bleep already book one dis Friday night. E no go easy for her I swear.
Take it easy o! Remember the 60-year-old lawyer.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without S€x by Westernlove: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:
grin

It depends on individual.. While some see it as Akpu, some see it as Fruits.

Koko be say no chop pass your stomach

Me Sha wan dey read lies...Even those who dey masturbate daily go still dey tell you say it don reach a year they had sex last

This really got me lol.....but masturbation can't be compared with sex. Sex Is damn huge and a different thing entirely.

Re: How Long Can You Stay Without S€x by Rukkydelta(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wenkivincent:
and your from edo...sister tell us another lie
Not everyone is a sex addict like you

And the fact you might have might ladies addicted to sex from Edo state, doesn't mean she is like the ladies you have met

Stop the stereotypes
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without S€x by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Jacqueline22:
5yrs
big liar swear if u can stay one week
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without S€x by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Not everyone is a sex addict like you

And the fact you might have might ladies addicted to sex from Edo state, doesn't mean she is like the ladies you have met

Stop the stereotypes
change ur lia madam all edo 4rm 15 re sex addict

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life / Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! / How Two Nigerian LADIES Almost Scammed Me On Instagram! Be Cautious!avoid GREED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.