Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,362 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? (723 Views)

When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? by nurabela: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2010
Are you one to believe in that sort of thing?

I don't but I was reading up on it for the heck of it.

Do you find any of it relevant to you and your spouse?
Re: When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2010
That's all bullshit
Re: When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? by slinkky(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2010
I don't believe in astrology, so will not consider it when choosing a mate
Re: When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
I like reading them. . .not just astrological ones. I like weird things tongue
Sometimes they are right though and there are some signs i've yet to see an exception.
Some signs match better than others undecided
Re: When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? by Omolola1(f): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
Honestly, i didnt and dont care
Re: When You Were Choosing Your Mate Did You Care What Their Astrological Sign Was? by r231(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
Omolola1:

Honestly, i didnt and dont care

me too

(1) (Reply)

What If: / Abc Of True Love / A Question For Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.