Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries (5573 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by faith2kool(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
A lady who has done all she could for her boyfriend is being paid back with ungratefulness.

According to the anonymous lady who messaged relationship cousellor Abena Magis Manokekame, she sacrificed for this particular guy but he has become an ingrate.

She noted that she used her savings to pay the guy’s rent in the past because he was broke. She aborted a pregnancy all in the name of love upon his request.

Above all, she went to the extent of sleeping with the guy’s boss in other to secure him a job.

And now that he has the job which pays him well enough, the guy is calling for a break-up.

On top of it, he’s labeling the lady cheap.

Read her full message below:

“Goodevening Aunty. God bless you and your fans for the good work. I need advice and kindly keep me anonymous.

It all started somewhere around 2014 after i lost my father. I met this guy who i was dating and the feeling was very deep.

He’s not financially stable but i loved him like that. Aunty, he’s rent was due and I gave him my savings thinking I was helping out of love.

Ff, i got pregnant last year July and he asked me to abort it which i did and it was with my own money too.

I’m a student at legon and I’m on scholarship but I work on weekends though. This man that I’ve sacrificed everything for says he wants a breakup after I helped him secure a well paying job.

He earns 4,600 a month, he now has an apartment and a car after I slept with his boss so he could secure the job.

He now says I’m cheap though I’ve never cheated on him. I’m hurt and can’t even move on. What do I do? Please post for me and alert me when you do.

NB: Before anyone judges me, please imagine yourself in my situation first. “

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/17/my-boyfriend-wants-to-break-up-with-me-because-i-slept-with-his-boss-to-get-him-a-job-lady-cries/

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by ikh777: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
why will I waste my time commenting on LINK stories.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by BigJoe19: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
The girl, the OP that posted this crap, the boyfriend and the boss are all mad.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by ChaoHendrix: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Your boyfriend, your breakage..
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by faith2kool(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by lessonsoflife: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Is that $4600 or #4600?

Well no one wants a cheap LovePeddler.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by donbachi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Go and fvck him out of the job...since u are good at getting anything u need with ur bumbum.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Go and fvck him out of the job...since u are good at getting anything u need with ur bumbum.
. Finale
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Sierusvirus(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Story for the gods.
That’s usually their story when they cheat on guys.

Extaclty what happened to me, she did it cos she wanted to taste every dick, I discharged her immediately.

But she will go and tell all her friends that she has done heaven and earth for me not knowing she’s a very stingy girl.

Good for her
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by joinnow: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
faith2kool:
A lady who has done all she could for her boyfriend is being paid back with ungratefulness.

I’m a student at legon and I’m on scholarship but I work on weekends though. This man that I’ve sacrificed everything for says he wants a breakup after I helped him secure a well paying job.

He earns 4,600 a month, he now has an apartment and a car after I slept with his boss so he could secure the job.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/17/my-boyfriend-wants-to-break-up-with-me-because-i-slept-with-his-boss-to-get-him-a-job-lady-cries/
Legon in Ghana
4,600 likely Ghana cedis 313,000naira
1 Ghanaian Cedi equals
68.04 Nigerian Naira

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
For me fuckery with another person is a no no. Capital no broke or rich... Forgiveness is just to continue enjoying my space, but to wify you will happen in dream Land grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by grandstar(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Mandelus:
For me fuckery with another person is a no no. Capital no broke or rich... Forgiveness is just to continue enjoying my space, but to wify you will happen in dream Land grin

It is wrong for the guy to use her
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2020
grandstar:

How? If you love your woman you will share her to get a job grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by ATTemi: 3:27am On Feb 18, 2020
As a guy, random sex with any random guy means nothing 2 us.

But u see that sex with someone he knows directly is seen as a mark of uttermost disrespect, and nobody wants 2 be disrespected.

She deliberately slept with his boss probably cause he was richer so she deserves whatever she’s getting.

The guy still wants 2 break up, if na me she don turn ex already!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Kiddllc: 3:57am On Feb 18, 2020
grandstar:

Some people luv to be used
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by MasonKendall(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Hmm

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Tonyfx: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2020
This girl lacks standard. I will breakup if I were the guy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by faith2kool(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
inside life
Tonyfx:
This girl lacks standard. I will breakup if I were the guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by faith2kool(f): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
ladies are not trustworthy again, they Bleep any dick
ATTemi:
As a guy, random sex with any random guy means nothing 2 us.

But u see that sex with someone he knows directly is seen as a mark of uttermost disrespect, and nobody wants 2 be disrespected.

She deliberately slept with his boss probably cause he was richer so she deserves whatever she’s getting.

The guy still wants 2 break up, if na me she don turn ex already!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
She went too far.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Bigmanpickin: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Madd o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
The girl, the OP that posted this crap, the boyfriend and the boss are all mad.
Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by faith2kool(f): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bigmanpickin:
Madd o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
lessonsoflife:
Is that $4600 or #4600?

Well no one wants a cheap LovePeddler.
Ghana cedis
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries by faith2kool(f): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
yes
mechanics:
She went too far.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Girls Wahala / Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / How Old Do You Think She Is???? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.