Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (42663 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by money121(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Set awon OBJ
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by ojun50(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Those of you looking for Tonto, she is with come and carry her
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by nooker: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
This guy is really OBJ's son. #teamopenletterwriters cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by AmazingELixir: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense can this young man I'm seeing his picture read all this and comprehend its content.

If he wants to talk to his son why not go to the boy instead of disturbing us here with their wahala....who is King Andre by the way

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Jonovo98: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
This pikin come resemble wiz kid star boy
Churchill you sure say na you get this boy?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Alaborn12: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Happy Birthday to you Product of 40seconds
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by michealoluwaseyi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
what is wrong with these man,wish the innocent child happy birthday and move on,u and tonto dike always using every oppurtunity to diss each other na wa immature adults

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Randy100: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alaborn12:
Happy Birthday to you Product of 40seconds
I hope you are a woman. If you are a man, shame on you for mocking your fellow man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by klax(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
cRobo:
Where is Tonto Dike

Is she still in Dubai serving her time?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She is in prison of bitterness serving her term. The delilah of our era.

Marry woman like Tontoh and your destiny become a joke if you do not act fast.

Churchill your son is your son any prisoner of bitterness can't do nada to change that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by bjbjbj: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
What about the other kids! Are them no human he nerve post them or wish them happy birthday is only Tonto son that was conceived 30sec

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by sharone21(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Okay,....But you as a man can always get as many kids as u want....I doubt if Tonto Dike would want u to 'pester' her life all in the name of trying to see your son to have a place in his life, mind you, this is Tonto Dike's son probably her ONLY child. That is why divorce or separation isnt good.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by eyinjuege: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please go through the courts and stop disturbing the cyberspace. Continue pursuing your agenda through legal means. One day , one day, the courts will make a suitable decision for you all.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Ogediluv(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Im only admiring d cute lovely boy. So cute like my unborn kids.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by 12345baba(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
This one just use tonto turn celeb

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hope he is equally writing the same to his abandoned daughter.
Mkpì

8 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Onyi22(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
I really feel for him, happy birthday little King
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Kenn55: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
vincentjk:
Just like this dude's personality recently. Trying to show tonto dike say em mumu don do cheesy

The guy is to blame for all these nonsense. He wanted to be in the limelight and he got it so he should stop disturbing us. People who knew him warned him about Tonto when he was chucking his head there. Tonto has been a bad babe right from time and has never hidden it but Churchill shunned all advice because he wanted to be known and Tonto will offer him the limelight he craves for. He knows from day 1 that the marriage wouldn't last and he was okay about it but what he didn't know was the extent Tonto will go to rubbish him. Now he has the fame but.............

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Ladycewhy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
sassysure:
Hope he is equally writing the same to his abandoned daughter.
Mkpì
lol he is a clout chaser ,with the way he is vested in the child he has with Tonto one would think he doesn't have other kids same way tiwas ex husband uses their son for clout. Mteeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Seventy7kings: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
Bro?
grin
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Ciaos: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
CaptainFM1:
My friend go and sit down. Must you bring all your life activities to social media?
No mind am..yeye dey smell...man like this no fit keep marriage.....two down already.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Perfecttouchade: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tonto is coming for you Churchill hide !!!!!
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Deepocean(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
This guy is still in love with Tonto, he can still accept Tonto.
Anyways, wedding is a great pleasure, marriage is a risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by vincentjk(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kenn55:

The guy is to blame for all these nonsense. He wanted to be in the limelight and he got it so he should stop disturbing us. People who knew him warned him about Tonto when he was chucking his head there. Tonto has been a bad babe right from time and has never hidden it but Churchill shunned all advice because he wanted to be known and Tonto will offer him the limelight he craves for. He knows from day 1 that the marriage wouldn't last and he was okay about it but what he didn't know was the extent Tonto will go to rubbish him. Now he has the fame but.............

He has the fame. Nice point you made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by ekestic1976(f): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
KingSatan:
THIS MAN TRULY LOVES HIS SON.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE, KING ANDRE WILL GO LOOKING FOR HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER SOMEDAY.

HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE HAVE TAUGHT ME THAT WOMEN LIKE TONTO DONT ALWAYS LAUGH LAST.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by ekestic1976(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gforce2015:
This idiot is looking for public sympathy. Nah me say make you lose your sense of reasoning and think through your prik? Tonto toto sweet and the bitter part of some bastards ladies that use to wooing guys with their butts and boobs is what you are experiencing. Your life will never be the same if tonto finish with you and your family.

How much is your sympathy worth, embittered Killjoy?

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Exodora: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
HannahHitler:
Why is this lady hurting this man this way? Using this boy as a pawn.

The internet never forgets and he will grow soon and discover the truth for himself and by then he would see his mother for what she is.

Anyways, I've said I won't be interfering in issues that don't concern me.

Better for you!!!
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
The son is doing well without the father. And would have done better without the mother.

They are both mad.

What happened to phone calls and humility to reconcile for the purpose of their son.

Morons
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by GGirll: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
tonto nobody believes you especially the patriarchs who thinks its always a mans world....no matter how you try to make us believe you were innocent, i am sure you cheated on her and she unleashed hell on you....saddle on with your pain after all, she initially named you MR X n you did nothing n now her prophesy has con to reality you both should deal with it....grown up idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Exodora: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
englishmart:
The little boy is just a replica of Adekunle Churchill. I wish the lad could be kept away from the embittered, deranged Tonto.

And the Father?
That was exactly what Tonto is afraid of . INFLUENCE! So that he those not get influence by his father stupid way of life.
Hope you get it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by dragunov: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
#TontoDikeh's ex husband, #OlakunleChurchill, writes open letter to their son,#KingAndre as he turns 4

Shared with Caption ...

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q-ldBBiRq/

King Andre of where? This folks and the stupid grandiose names they give their offspring. You'd here names like Aragon and Aiden or is it Boromir by FFK after the goon saw Lord of the Rings. I don't know his problem self. I am waiting for when he will name his next set of twins Smeagol and Deagol. You'd see names like Champion, Gospel, Perpetual. You know. It's crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Exodora: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Renforce:
Churchill is a total gentleman. I seriously wonder how a sane judge would grant someone like tonto custody over a child. Someday the boy would look for his father and irrespective of the demonic Tonto's indoctrinations the boy would learn the Truth.

As men, May God deliver us all from women like Tonto!
Why do you think they will grant him to his Father.
So that other woman will take care of him when the mother is a life and not independent nor mentally imbalance
Adekule is a busy man so he can't take care of him like the mother even if she herself is busy , she will still make out time for her child.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta / Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.