Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (42659 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by BigJoe19: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
CaptainFM1:
My friend go and sit down. Must you bring all your life activities to social media?
If he doesn't bring it to social media, it is fools like you that will say he doesn't care. So he is only doing what you fools want.

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by CaptainFM1: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
If he doesn't bring it to social media, it is fools like you that will say he doesn't care. So he is only doing what you fools want.

I've seen you too.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol he is a clout chaser ,with the way he vested in the child he has with Tonto one would think he doesn't have other kids same way tiwas ex husband uses their son for clout. Mteeew
Don't mind him.
He was there and didn't fight for this boy until tonto changed his surname.

That boy is forever lost to him.
Nothing like he will remember his dad when he is old.
No be ikwerre pikin again?
Very useless guy.

He is promised political appointment so he is trying to cover ground but it's rather too late. First is lawsuit and now this. After saying silence is the best answer to her?
Tonto outsmarted him intelligently and everything is on records.

Was screaming tonto this, tonto too like others until I took my time to go through all their various interviews and posts. I did a drastic u turn.
Guy is a big fool.
Yahoo kingpin that wanna belong by all means.
His protege here are busy hailing him up and down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Exodora: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Just hope one day this mumu will learn from people like Tbliss and co and stop disgracing himself up and down.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense can this young man I'm seeing his picture read all this and comprehend its content.

If he want to talk to his son why not go to the boy instead of disturbing us here with their wahala....who is king andre by the way
He is seeking political appointment.
So he has to present a good profile.

He equally has an abandoned daughter.
Hope he writes her too.
Idiat

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by BigJoe19: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
CaptainFM1:

I've seen you too.
You are just a fool mister.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by ikwedim(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toto is demon possess child. You should have taken her to synagogue first
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Renforce:
Churchill is a total gentleman. I seriously wonder how a sane judge would grant someone like tonto custody over a child. Someday the boy would look for his father and irrespective of the demonic Tonto's indoctrinations the boy would learn the Truth.

As men, May God deliver us all from women like Tonto!
g

Amen
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by funkemary(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
To whom it may concern, remember to use your brain when your heart falls in love. Meanwhile. Happy birthday to the young chap

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
CaptainFM1:
My friend go and sit down. Must you bring all your life activities to social media?

In this case, he had to (not necessary though). But I feel it's a letter his son will grow up to see regardless of what he hears from his mum.

I think it's deliberate.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vortex369:
The son is doing well without the father. And would have done better without the mother.

They are both mad.

What happened to phone calls and humility to reconcile for the purpose of their son.

Morons

And you think its all his fault to be close to the son?

The lady wouldn't allow him.

You see all these can happen only in a country like Nigeria, where people ignore court orders. The court gave the mother the custody of the child with the clause that the father has the right to see his son but Tonto denied him and he too dey behave like mumu.

He should have gone to fight for his right in the court but he waited till now.

Anyways let's watch where his court case with the lady will end.

Some fathers else where would have sent the woman to hell through hired assassins. Don't try that with some deadly guys.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by irunoko(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please keep all your drama to yourself.is it a 4 year old lady that will read your open letter on social media.this man you too grow up

Atie gboti Tonto, gbogbo wa mope iyen ti yawerey.werey alasho no tie but ewowani tiwo?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Digmygold: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Audio love. Audio daddy.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Digmygold: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

And you think its all his fault to be close to the son?

The lady wouldn't allow him.

You see all these can happen only in a country like Nigeria, where people ignore court orders. The court gave the mother the custody of the child with the clause that the father has the right to see his son but Tonto denied him and he too dey behave like mumu.

He should have gone to fight for his right in the court but he waited till now.

Anyways let's watch where his court case with the lady will end.

Some fathers else where would have sent the woman to hell through hired assassins. Don't try that with some deadly guys.

Churchill is an audio father expressing audio love. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Mixt: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
If you are in lagos, this is for you.
Learn how to design creative Websites and Blogs with Zero Experience Using Elementor for free.
Its a weekend training, this saturday, location is ikeja.
register with this link.
http:///2Szy48H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Emmanuel453(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
churchill or whatever you call yourself forgive her mother and take her back. i know of aguy who had similar issue as you do i advice him to take his wife back today both of them living happily. people advicing you your wife is evil do you really think they are perfect.besides tontos loves you and if you say say she is the rough type i believe your wife have learn new things about life. Mr churchill consider if tonto.were.to.be your sister and.a guy put her away.aftre marraige will. you take it. listen to your conscious not to the voices of hypocrite. i am urhobo so that you wont think i am writing on the basis of tribalism
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Digmygold: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
BigJoe19:

So writing trash on SM automatically means he cares? Lol. Audio love, audio father.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by BigJoe19: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Digmygold:

So writing trash on SM automatically means he cares? Lol. Audio love, audio father.
I guess you also have audio brain?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Digmygold: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
sassysure:

Don't mind him.

Very useless guy.

He is promised political appointment so he is trying to cover ground but it's rather too late. First is lawsuit and now this. After saying silence is the best answer to her?

Was screaming tonto this, tonto too like others until I took my time to go through all their various interviews and posts. I did a drastic u turn.
Guy is a big fool.

Dont mind him and his audio love.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Digmygold: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
I guess you also have audio brain?

And you have audio sense.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tonto is so pained I don't know exactly why bt he shud sort things out if at all possible. For the kids sake.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by dinachi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
sassysure:

Don't mind him.

Very useless guy.

Guy is a big fool.
Tonto, we all know this is you! Just shut up, you Don enter one chance this period. Produce the 500 Mil or go to jail.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Kingrexyl(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Randy100:
I hope you are a woman. If you are a man, shame on you for mocking your fellow man.
He's a fool
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by dinachi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Emmanuel453:
churchill or whatever you call yourself forgive her mother and take her back. i know of aguy who had similar issue as you do i advice him to take his wife back today both of them living happily. people advicing you your wife is evil do you really think they are perfect.besides tontos loves you and if you say say she is the rough type i believe your wife have learn new things about life. Mr churchill consider if tonto.were.to.be your sister and.a guy put her away.aftre marraige will. you take it. listen to your conscious not to the voices of hypocrite. i am urhobo so that you wont think i am writing on the basis of tribalism

Shut up asshole! Weak men like you are why men are despised everywhere!

Just shut up. You can go and be Tonto's house boy. Idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Happy birthday son.... looks so much like his father.

..... but of all people to comment first, it was the same woman accused of being the reason for the couple's separation.. let Roseline slow down naah haba!!
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by godkiller(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Happy birthday son

I just launched a music streaming site and looking for digital marketers and people that can make front page on nairaland.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Kingrexyl(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
sassysure:
He is seeking political appointment. So he has to present a good profile.

He equally has an abandoned daughter. Hope he writes her too. Idiat
ToTo Dickhead, I've seen you. grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by xynniey(f): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
And Andre is suppose to read and comprehend all this write up? Odiegwu oo.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Trutherme: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Happy Birthday kid. Sorry you had to go through many childish drama by two adults.

Just wish your son a happy birthday and save the rest for later when he is grown. undecided
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Alwaysachick: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
May God grant us discerning spirit and intuition to know a relationship won't work before involving kids.

Happy Birthday sweetheart but your parents are...........2 idiots

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Digmygold: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
HannahHitler:
Why is this lady hurting this man this way? Using this boy as a pawn.

The internet never forgets and he will grow soon and discover the truth for himself and by then he would see his mother for what she is.

Anyways, I've said I won't be interfering in issues that don't concern me.

Hurting him yet he has kids with other women. Its only celebrity "hurt" he appears to feel

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby / Wizkid's Son, Zion Swag Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.