Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (42839 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
hope the boi can read....all i see is a reaction aimed at limiting the cognitve dissonance associated with thinking with ur 3rd leg. if you are a man and ure just planning to do ur best in marriage, please Remember that Adam was punished for eating the food his wife gave him it's not enough to try your best as a man make sure it work... don'T be surprised if on the last day God decide to punish this man 4 choosing to marry Tonto dicke

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
ToTo Dickhead, I've seen you. grin

Nairaland boys sef

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
dinachi:

Tonto, we all know this is you! Just shut up, you Don enter one chance this period. Produce the 500 Mil or go to jail.

This guy that will quench on top woman matter one day.

Did your mum abandon you and your dad for another man?
Kpeme, u hear

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Randy100: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
He's a fool
A big one.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by ud4u: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
I feel for you my guy, take heart, and happy birthday to your son.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Taiwojon(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
my brother
Go back to your wife
I can still see love between you people
go back to your wife and settle every dispute that occurred
God hate putting away

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Dalby(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense can this young man I'm seeing his picture read all this and comprehend its content.

If he wants to talk to his son why not go to the boy instead of disturbing us here with their wahala....who is King Andre by the way
He will one day...
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Omoslim26: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
My own is

how this small boy wan take read this open long epistle

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by omohlexy: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Emmanuel453:
churchill or whatever you call yourself forgive her mother and take her back. i know of aguy who had similar issue as you do i advice him to take his wife back today both of them living happily. people advicing you your wife is evil do you really think they are perfect.besides tontos loves you and if you say say she is the rough type i believe your wife have learn new things about life. Mr churchill consider if tonto.were.to.be your sister and.a guy put her away.aftre marraige will. you take it. listen to your conscious not to the voices of hypocrite. i am urhobo so that you wont think i am writing on the basis of tribalism
Take who back? Guy you can talk o. That snail in between her legs has been banged blue black by BOB RISKY who has a dick but is busy forming babe.Risky is the bad guy!
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by okenwaa(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Choi....Churchill vomit enself for here, just look at the nose biko
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by gambia(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey tontolize
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Sexycardib: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2020
I don't even understand this RANT
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by zomby(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2020
I do not have any interest in getting involved with whatever is between these 2 adults (Tonto and Kunle), but I must emphasize that: REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES, IT IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA TO USE A CHILD AS A FIGHTING TOOL AGAINST THE FATHER OR THE MOTHER...It is classless, irresponsible and a complete madness.

Message to the parent that is using a child as a tool:
1. You are mad!
2. You are not punishing no one but the child
3. There is a chance that the child will hold you responsible when the time is right
4. A child can have a thousand siblings/ uncles/ aunties/ cuzns/ friends etc...but can only have 1 dad or 1 mom...So, It is totally unfair for any parent to allow his or her craziness to deprive the child from knowing or spending time with the other parent.
5. Get a life!

Message to the parent that is experiencing a child being used as tool:
1. Hang in there, never give up...Keep the fight going forever, but never do anything that will affect the child negatively.
2. Keep records...for tomorrow.
3. Get folks on both sides involved
4. Always find a way to connect with ur child (via mutual friends, family members or social media)
5. Always handle the situation maturely and with class
6. Do your best and leave the rest to God
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Emmanuel453(m): 4:26am On Feb 18, 2020
take back your wife back and thank me later.your wife is not as bad as people have made you to believe.The guy who had similar problem like you but listen to me today is a happy man.The hypocrite Saints who are advicing you that tontodike is worst thing on earth check their lives and you will see how dirty they are.if is Tonto that is insisting he doesn't want you again that one is understood.it is clear that she wants you. One of the hypocrite here say I am a weak me. These are the people deceiving you. All you want is to see your baby. U turn people children to be baby manufacturing machine? Oga sit down and think is your conscious in agreement with what you doing.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Emmanuel453(m): 4:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Renforce:
Churchill is a total gentleman. I seriously wonder how a sane judge would grant someone like tonto custody over a child. Someday the boy would look for his father and irrespective of the demonic Tonto's indoctrinations the boy would learn the Truth.

As men, May God deliver us all from women like Tonto!

Mr' Saint' thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Shallypop(f): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

Don't mind him.
He was there and didn't fight for this boy until tonto changed his surname.

That boy is forever lost to him.
Nothing like he will remember his dad when he is old.
No be ikwerre pikin again?
Very useless guy.

He is promised political appointment so he is trying to cover ground but it's rather too late. First is lawsuit and now this. After saying silence is the best answer to her?
Tonto outsmarted him intelligently and everything is on records.

Was screaming tonto this, tonto too like others until I took my time to go through all their various interviews and posts. I did a drastic u turn.
Guy is a big fool.
Yahoo kingpin that wanna belong by all means.
His protege here are busy hailing him up and down.
You are one of d few ones dat got d true picture. I didn't want to comment since so they won't come for me. He's a silent scammer just dat Tonto is showing her own and really hurting.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Spain007(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2020
fiercehillz:
Sometimes I wonder how we become enemies to the people we once loved and cared for, people we once called our ride or die, last bust stop etc. This is the reason a lot of people are boycotting marriage.

After 10 years of courtship marriage go still cast 6 months after wedding...na there you go see arrangee marriage wey last forever.

Na to marry person friend sure pass sha...all dis emotional matter dey get as e be...some go even stab, pour hot water on top their spouse, poison their partners because of small argument...

We go dey alright las las sha.

Happy birthday young Champ...may God make you far better than the best of your dad n mum.

Bro in LIFE....we can't understand everything..
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2020
ekestic1976:

How much is your sympathy worth, embittered Killjoy?

I know you are frustrated and deluded. Foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. You better find your way to the lagoon and do the needful. After all, nobody will miss your non-existent
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by MightySparrow: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2020
The poor boy will face the problems of a broken home
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
revived:
Okay

The love letter between Dad and Son is so touching.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by ekestic1976(f): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Gforce2015:

I know you are frustrated and deluded. Foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. You better find your way to the lagoon and do the needful. After all, nobody will miss your non-existent

You go back to school to learn Grammar. "your non-existent"? You sound like an Ordinary Pass graduate from one of those backwater universities! What a conceit! So if they ask graduate say make dem come, una go follow dem comot?
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by EmmyKrim(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
grin

as a man please marry wisely because the pain of marrying wrongly remains with you and you alone and people would call you mumu untop

as in no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by BluntBlunt: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2020
klax:

She is in prison of bitterness serving her term. The delilah of our era.

Marry woman like Tontoh and your destiny become a joke if you do not act fast.

Churchill your son is your son any prisoner of bitterness can't do nada to change that.
Rumour has it that Tonto is pregnant and in hiding. Only God knows who the father is, probably bobrisky
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by klax(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2020
BluntBlunt:

Rumour has it that Tonto is pregnant and in hiding. Only God knows who the father is, probably bobrisky

Hahaha that would be interesting. Let's wait and see.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by CaptainFM1: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
You are just a fool mister.

Pained & frustrated Nigerian! Sorry!
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
The boy has really changed. Looks so much like the mom now.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by Davesaves(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
sharone21:
Okay,....But you as a man can always get as many kids as u want....I doubt if Tonto Dike would want u to 'pester' her life all in the name of trying to see your son to have a place in his life, mind you, this is Tonto Dike's son probably her ONLY child. That is why divorce or separation isnt good.
what is this one saying? I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with ur dumb ass.. please read that ur comment again and hide ur face in shame.. ODE
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by sharone21(f): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Davesaves:
what is this one saying? I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with ur dumb ass.. please read that ur comment again and hide ur face in shame.. ODE

So, you can't make a simple statement without abuses, these are the type of men that don't tolerate and want to marry or are already married and will be thinking of divorce at the slightest provocation- using it to intimidate a woman.....Let me sound it CLEAR to u- A woman has custody of a child below 18yrs, the father can send money to the kids for upkeep.
So, u like divorce/separation and won't weigh the CONSEQUENCES well( lol).
Na Tonto Dike's SON, let him go and marry+impregnate the others he publicly admires( if he likes) , he won't go through the PAINS of birthing, na only to CUM. Get this into your SKULL....OVERSABIS that won't weigh consequences because they like trouble.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by sharone21(f): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Emmanuel453:
take back your wife back and thank me later.your wife is not as bad as people have made you to believe.The guy who had similar problem like you but listen to me today is a happy man.The hypocrite Saints who are advicing you that tontodike is worst thing on earth check their lives and you will see how dirty they are.if is Tonto that is insisting he doesn't want you again that one is understood.it is clear that she wants you. One of the hypocrite here say I am a weak me. These are the people deceiving you. All you want is to see your baby. U turn people children to be baby manufacturing machine? Oga sit down and think is your conscious in agreement with what you doing.

THANK YOU my dear..... I don't know your age but u talk maturely....your home surely will be peaceful and BLESSED.
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by alabanz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
frankblinkz:
HBD.....I don't have patience to read all u wrote man...it's too long
Happy birthday to ur son once more

Just imagine u
Re: Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him by LotusFan: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2020
cRobo:
Where is Tonto Dike

Is she still in Dubai serving her time?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nope, she is in her house in ABuja.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Emmanuel's New Dress Style (Photos) / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.