Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million (75672 Views)

Maryam Booth Recounts The Death Of Her Mum (Video) / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by mytime24(f): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
K
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by proclinician: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
I was hoping to see a woman with huge bum bum. #booth
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Seventy7kings: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Optional09:

There’s nothing wrong in trusting your lover but when some idiots are not mature enough they think exposing their x or present or even even prostitute naked picture will boost their ego

dummy ass niggas
undecided
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Celebrityblog: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2020

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by tchidi066(f): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
In as much as i support the lawsuit against the guy, i also blame girls for exposing their nudes online, not even my husband
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by oyewale0001(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Las Las everybody go dey alright
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by oyewale0001(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
tchidi066:
In as much as i support the lawsuit against the guy, i also blame girls for exposing their nudes online, not even my husband

Babe, there is nothing love can not make you do. That is while we need to be careful and be prayerful.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
CalciumB3:
Where the nude??
I have the video
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by fk002: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dezeel has also sue her with some of her tweeter sycophants on friday

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by GentleYoung(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Stale news on NL this days.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Ajibade123(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
why should she sef allow herself to be snapped nude

do you wish to work or study in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany check my signature
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by isaacpro1957: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
This country shaaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
what is this none sense, where is the video?
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by mufguh: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Justice served at once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Johnbosco77:
10million?

Well her boobs still small. That's why the small damages ..
She still remains an EEDIOT.
For Dating a FOOL.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Dokezie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Where is the video
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Spysees:

I have the video
. Let's see it or are you scared of Lai Mohamed
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
bukatyne:
When will people learn to stop letting lovers/friends/themselves record or snap nudes?

If you want to see yourselves banging, do in front of a damn mirror! undecided

see yourselves banging After not before banging

So mirrors can't be used. We have to continue sharing videos.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Kwamecron(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Who av the pix pls
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Malawian(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
where i the nudes?
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by francisisking: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wheres the video self, let's confam if it's the boyfriend or not

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by nedekid: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
bukatyne:
When will people learn to stop letting lovers/friends/themselves record or snap nudes?

If you want to see yourselves banging, do in front of a damn mirror! undecided
Check out the video, the guy recorded her without her consent and she protested.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by TruthSpeaker: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
WHERE IS THE VIDEO? WE ALL NEED TO SEE IT TO BE SURE IT IS REALLY HER.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by sofiscatedmoron: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kwamecron:
Who av the pix pls
Its sex video where she was moaning but only her breasts was showing
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Percentage of men to women who are involved in sex videos is what?
Let the men continue to expose the fish brain fools until they receive sense.
A man will ask for your nudes but you won't ask him for his first!
A man will be fully clothed and ask you to dress semi nude to go out with him.
A man will grab your private parts to snap pictures and call you sexy but you didn't ask him for his own sexy pictures in which you will grab his own.
When things are no longer working, they then come to the internet to disturb people.
Foolish girls!
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by shogsman(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have all of my exes nude and sex tapes,every single one of them and they got mine too,this aiint suppose of be shit, you post my nude I laught out hard for you, those girls know I don't give a fvck about none of that.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
nedekid:

Check out the video, the guy recorded her without her consent and she protested.

She was wearing pant in front of a guy she is not married to but wear hijab about, it serves her right.
What led to that? They had sex, but she will abuse her mates not covered.
What stopped her from deleting and threatening the guy instantly.
Surely, she left it with him to be enjoying it!
She jilted the guy, that's why he decided to embarrass her.
Why didn't she report to the human rights or any body when the guy started demanding for money?
Why wait till the video was out? It just shows she is pure stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Isiaka Adewale Najeem Dies & Buried. (Omo Iyami Leko Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.