Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million (75750 Views)

Maryam Booth Recounts The Death Of Her Mum (Video) / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Myself2(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Good. This madness should stop. Anyone who posts a picture publicly without the consent of the parties involved should be subject to similar measures.

I thought they said she posted the nudes of that senator ?
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Myself2:

I thought they said she posted the nudes of that senator ?
Crazy people everywhere

Anyone means anyone. If she also posted, she should be sued and jailed as well.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by BillionaireTalk: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2020
When are we going to now the real truth behind what is going on here
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by RillJ(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Only a lowlife will use against the giver, what was given to him/her on trust!

Only an slowpoke will take undue advantage of privileged information against the very source that innocently adavanced him/her such info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed / Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo) / Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.