Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million (75671 Views)

Maryam Booth Recounts The Death Of Her Mum (Video) / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Khaleell001(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I thought the guy denied it? but 10 million for that dry bonga fish body? she don't even have breast just dry, smh.

you normal so?
As in, are you normal?
So we should now file case against people based on their body size?

Na now I know say many of una for here una head no correct kaka.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Dollabiz: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kids suing each other after messing themselves up why will an sane person allows a boyfriend to record her nude or even record it herself
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by sylve11: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I thought the guy denied it? but 10 million for that dry bonga fish body? she don't even have breast just dry, smh.

Una with bad mouth ehn grin shocked cool
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Khaleell001(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Optional09:

There’s nothing wrong in trusting your lover but when some idiots are not mature enough they think exposing their x or present or even even prostitute naked picture will boost their ego

dummy ass niggas

Trust is a loose word.

It is very foolish to even snap how much more record a video of you so called lover.

It's wanton foolishness.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by sylve11: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
kingthreat:
In the video tagged with her name on x videoo. the man sucking her boobs wasn't the ex-boyfriend. The ex-boyfriend get plenty hair. Abeg make she move on. Once you let yourself be recorded during sex, accept anything that happens. Imagine if Donald Trump had let Stormy Daniels have a video of him, Mike Pence would have been president now.

E dey xvideo? sad shocked
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Mummymahdi(f): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kingpele

post=86752901:

Good... But I hope this guys are not using this story to gain publicity... Moreover the girl in that Twitter video don't look like that booth girl... The girl in the video is black but this new version of maryam is fairskinned... Oh my bad this girls can bleach out their destinies grin grin

The video is since 2016 she bleached
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Mummymahdi(f): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
kingthreat:
In the video tagged with her name on x videoo. the man sucking her boobs wasn't the ex-boyfriend. The ex-boyfriend get plenty hair. Abeg make she move on. Once you let yourself be recorded during sex, accept anything that happens. Imagine if Donald Trump had let Stormy Daniels have a video of him, Mike Pence would have been president now.

The video leaked was 3seconds no body fucking she just came out from bathroom naked approaching him smiling that's all
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by femi4: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
bukatyne:
When will people learn to stop letting lovers/friends/themselves record or snap nudes?

If you want to see yourselves banging, do in front of a damn mirror! undecided
When love dey shack you and the banging is sweet, you ll even be the one recording to send to him later
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by qtx(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
How can you sue someone for such peanuts considering the damage he has done to your person? At least N100M would have made some sense or are you that poor? Chai you fall my hand oh. Dont you know that video has been viewed and copied by millions of people online.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by kulekaa(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
CalciumB3:
Where the nude??
with me here
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Elmander1983(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
This guy is rude!!!! �
bukatyne:
When will people learn to stop letting lovers/friends/themselves record or snap nudes?

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by pharmguru: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
J

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Sensini123(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Spysees:
I have the video
Take it to CNN news front page
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by MetaPhysical: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
CalciumB3:
Where the nude??

Thats why im here maself....
Who gives a fvckabout lawsuit? angry angry mmtcheeew....very dissapointed!
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Kwamecron(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Its sex video where she was moaning but only her breasts was showing

Send me, I love moaning grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Sexycardib: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nice One
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by ProfessorBerlin(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sweet girl

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
bukatyne:

So i can't video u smiley
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
fine gurl wots ya name?
mytime24:
K
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by sofiscatedmoron: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Miniso:
fine gurl wots ya name?
Mytime
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by mamatwiny(f): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
shogsman:
I have all of my exes nude and sex tapes,every single one of them and they got mine too,this aiint suppose of be shit, you post my nude I laught out hard for you, those girls know I don't give a fvck about none of that.

If your phone gets stolen or even ur memory card, it won't be funny. Don't even record it. It might unknowingly get into the wrong hands without your knowledge.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by shogsman(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
mamatwiny:

If your phone gets stolen or even ur memory card, it won't be funny. Don't even record it. It might unknowingly get into the wrong hands without your knowledge.
You don't understood my comment,I have plethora of my exes nudes and it's not just lying on my phone so stolen or not no one can find it.
And moreover I'm damn proud of my body wouldn't make no difference to me if someone leaked my nude online, I'll just laugh it off.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Fourwinds: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
bukatyne:

hmmmm.... In front of mirror ...
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by gwama: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
I don't understand today life, why I can take nude pictures, why I films my sexual scene?? Is hard for me to understand this kind attitudes. angry
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
mytime24:
Mytime
lets private chat will like to no u
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by One4me: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
hugelyendowed:
Her lawyers are lenient. The amount is really small

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/02/full-video-maryam-booth-leaked-nude-scandal.html?m=1

They know they cant win the case because its all hearsay, they have NO PROOF he was the one who leaked the Video.
People's phone get stolen and the contents emptied on Social media
People's phone get hacked without their knowledge and the contents emptied on Social media.

The Lawyer will need more than hearsay or coincidence, to prove his case.......... except ofcourse, the guy na Muguu.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by One4me: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
pharmguru:
Just see the number of deranged comments on the first page. they have already crucified the boyfriend and charged him guilty WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OR PROOF. what kind of society do we even live in now

so anything the female says goes right?? no proof, nothing nothing...she jst points her accusing fingers and her word is law. waow! waow! waow!. men are truly becoming endangered species.

Worst part is, i see some pathetic excuses for males joining in castigating the boyfriend too. Y'all should not worry, you will soon fall victim to this kind of false accusation.

too many simps occupying the world these days, exactly what ubunja is preaching about.

THE BOYFRIEND IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. society should stop the judgement!!

Thank you so much!

There is something wrong with the boys of today and their thinking faculty is whack.
A woman maes an allegation and they are all vomitting support without using their brains. undecided
No wonder women are now killing them like Chickens, all over the place, grin grin
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Digmygold: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Are you that cheap girl. That cruelty should cost him much more than that.

Ubunja replica. Demonic redpillers. May you all die like chickens.
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by idesylvester(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
bukatyne:

sometimes they do it without the consent of their partners. Which is so bad
Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Optional09: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Trust is a loose word.

It is very foolish to even snap how much more record a video of you so called lover.

It's wanton foolishness.

Did you know how many videos of my girl friends i have? i just delete it once i am done watching that’s it. When a girl like you and you are far away they’ll likely send you picture to keep the distance closer. That’s the primary purpose

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million by Onlyonebuhari: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
This amount shows the girl in question is so cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Isiaka Adewale Najeem Dies & Buried. (Omo Iyami Leko Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.