Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) (8998 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by AstroG: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

You have probably mistaken for your sister village goat!! I can see u crave for my attention so bad that you have been throwing shade to every comment about me just for me to notice your miserable nd pathetic life!! Since the day you were shooting ur shot at me in food section bt realized i ain't into dumb men like you since then you have been really bitter, I hope whatever is bothering your pathetic life be solved!!
This will be my last mention,you can continue clout chasing with my name looser!!

Imagine this farm tool calling someone a loser

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Petyprincess(f): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
AstroG:

Imagine my mum as farm tool calling someone a loser
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Nonsensetalk: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Seriously? So he can infect me with Std?
Then i will divorce his ass nd take custody of my kids,[/b]God knows i can't tolerate a cheat!![b]
Y r u contradicting ur seff na

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by AstroG: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Petyprincess(f): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2020

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by kodred(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Maryjane001:
I cannot marry a man that is a cheat no matter how rich he is.
Even if my man is fucking broke, as far we love each other, he z faithful, and is working towards a good future. I will join him and we go hustle am together, we would be supportive towards each other too. There is nothing as sweet as marrying the right person.
Biko I love my peace of mind. I don't want anyone to start making me insane , depressed or have HBP.

You don’t understand. There’s no better future. These are the two evils, choose one cheat or penury?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2020
AstroG:

Imagine this farm tool calling someone a loser
I tire oh! Have you seen pix before? Very local hungry pieces of shit grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by cr7lomo: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

You have probably mistaken for your sister village goat!! I can see u crave for my attention so bad that you have been throwing shade to every comment about me just for me to notice your miserable nd pathetic life!! Since the day you were shooting ur shot at me in food section bt realized i ain't into dumb men like you since then you have been really bitter, I hope whatever is bothering your pathetic life be solved!!
This will be my last mention,you can continue clout chasing with my name looser!!

Stfu...Hu the 4k are u... What do u hv to offer apart from pussi ... Well I blame the guy for wasting time on u ... Local fowl

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Simplecity(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
faceURfront:
Peeps will just be talking out of point.
swrs undecided....am just laughing grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by ajasbaba(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2020
How can you even cheat when you are very poor.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Then i will divorce his ass nd take custody of my kids,God knows i can't tolerate a cheat!!

Then stay with the faithful poor husband dat might turn out to be a hit tomorrow? lipsrsealed

See as u just wished yourself a cheating partner.... tomorrow now u will return here to disturb us? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Offpoint: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
pek:
Were you sleeping when you wrote the first post? Your two posts contradicts each other!
Money confuses women, she doesn't know what she wants.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
I will definitely choose a rich man that cheats, continue your cheating as long as you don't stop your financial responsibility in the house, I will deny you the honey pot so you wnt use promiscuous life to destroy my life!!

What is the meaning of honey pot? Please explain
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Britboy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
I will definitely choose a rich man that cheats,continue your cheating as long as you don't stop your financial responsibility in the house,i will deny you the honey pot so you wnt use promiscuous life to destroy my my life!!
When someone from a poor background with a low self-esteem, and lack of ambition speaks, it is easy to identify.

See her yeye reasoning.
Your comment reeks of hunger and desperation!
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Kingsteve(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
That particular one is an empty vessel. Very local ugly pieces of shit. You no see her name? PETY princess! That's to tell you how petty she is cheesy

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
pek:
Were you sleeping when you wrote the first post? Your two posts contradicts each other!
What did you expect when all she thinks about is money? She is so dumb. I've always said this. I bet it would take her hours, probably days to figure out how she contradicted herself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Gardenia(f): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Interested in getting a sugar mummy and daddy?
Contact me via call or Whatsapp for your legit connect now.

Hook up is not free.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by isaacasemaros(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Never fell in love with someone because of his wealth yet he doesn't understand the meaning of love just look after his wealth well, having a love life is better than having everythings at time you be stressed all the time so then a faithful man is a man who take care of someone who is in need of assistant GOD fearing person with a understanding mind who doesn't cheat on you.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
....don't be surprised how confused women are in making a choice, they want it all and dem dun forget say they can't have it all, I have never seen a more confused creature
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Maryjane001:
Even if my man is fucking broke, as far we love each other, he z faithful, and is working towards a good future. I will join him and we go hustle am together, we would be supportive towards each other too. There is nothing as sweet as marrying the right person.
Biko I love my peace of mind. I don't want anyone to start making me insane , depressed or have HBP.
u are doing well
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by luvyaself95(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

Then i will divorce his ass nd take custody of my kids,God knows i can't tolerate a cheat!!

then why marriage in the first place when you know you hate cheat if not the love of money that is making you saying nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) by luvyaself95(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Maryjane001:
mouth too much grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.