Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals (18182 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by tribalistseun: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Same old talk. Just finish your tenure and go to hell

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Don't blame bihari rather blame the fools that helped smuggle him in, blame the the loafers that defend his failures even on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by miketayo(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Shut up joor
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by israelmao(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2020
From the time immemorial we've been hearing this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Mykel51(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2020
shugabasbn:
The delegation included Minister of Defence, General Bashir Magashi (rtd), Minister of Police Affairs, Mohammed Maigari Dingyadi, Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika and Director General of National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Ahmed Rufa’i Abubakar. AOthers on the delegation are the Senior Special Assistants to the President, Household and Social Events, Malam Sarki Abba, and Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

He thought his nepotism and tribalism would save his region, but still they know no peace there

See the names above n the President home town is in the hand of bandit.
With this alone, a reasonable President would have sacked them all n sack himself.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2020
deboysben:
Are you still doing campaign for crying out loud.

What kind of man is this

Lord!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by NonEthniCITY: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2020
post=86743883:
Let us do that ASAP Dad.

We don't care whose ox is gored.

Step on toes, as long as its gonna move our nation forward.

Now, that is the CHANGE we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.

Na who do you this thing sef? This same "Dad" has been saying the same damn thing since inception, up till now, he is still talking. Anyone, who once supported this man and did not withdraw their support the moment he started flying abroad for medical purpose after initially saying he will ban medical tourism for all politicians is worse than a disease!

This is his last term, he did nothing during the first term, but you "lazy yoots" along with the "lazy elders" rewarded him with a second Term for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by ojjp: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Full of empty promises
What a govt.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Kiddllc: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2020
How can a terrorist fight a terrorist group he supports.. rubbish. From boko haram terrorist now dem say na bandits, very soon raiders go involve for the matter. Same smoke different rizla undecided

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by stanisbaratheon: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2020
No wonder a member of the UK house of Commons said Buhari is merely paying lip service to insecurity in Nigeria.

The old fool still thinks he's campaigning.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Lovelife433(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2020
were is dat rat meat sellar his master is on d loss again.

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Otis7(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2020
deboysben:
Are you still doing campaign for crying out loud.

What kind of man is this?

Lord!
Government of "Will,Shall,Would". Mouthed APC government.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Agugbadin: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari has made this comment a hundred times and is not back by action

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by hybridblood07(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari will never appoint any service chiefs from the East. He believes they will take over is government
Charmingrascal:
All these backhanded promises backed with little action will not get us anywhere.

Baba get to work put ur service Chiefs on their toes and if they are not capable of getting the proper job done they should be fired.

There are many Officers in the Military that are more capable than the service Chiefs we have now and that are willing to serve.

Baba drop the nepotistic habit and look beyond the North in making appointments in the Military and other security agencies, this is an issue that concerns the life of Nigerians it is not something to play politics with.

There is no day you wake up in this Country that you will not hear an issue of security breach and killings, it is just so sad.

I weep for the people that sponsor killings to earn political or religious point for karma shall visit them, it shall consume them and their generation.

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by codedguy1(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Agugbadin:
Buhari has made this comment a hundred times and is not back by action

Don't mind the dullard, he thinks by saying it a million times without action it will come to pass.

I don't want to believe he thinks he is deceiving us.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Angelfrost(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Unmitigated Failure!!!
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Otis7(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Renforce:
"Our darling daddy"!
I'm 100% sure that on a thread as this you would scarcely not find such a comment by a fellow on 30k monthly shocked
He dey ignore and jà pá but let his darling Daddy inaugurate a thing,the whole forum will not rest. Hypocrite of a person (Self-centred mai suya)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by proclinician: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2020
post=86743883:
Let us do that ASAP Dad.

God bless Nigeria.

Buhari and all his miserable and foolish supporters are worse than a plague. Untill they all die, there can't be a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari is not tired of his "promise and fail policy"
Someone should just advise this man better. Even my 23 years old students can not be talking like this.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Sanuelpaul(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Coward as a president, shame nor dey e body at all
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by mauchiz: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2020
President Buhari take action as a retired army General, where are your military skills? Is time to put your military skills to use, Nigeria should not have security issues, I believe you acquired security skills during your military days, so get to work, call your ex colleagues together, invite Israel, share ideas on tackle this issues, it should not be a problem for a former security personnel like you. Use the latest security technologies and deal with this issues.

I believe that once a general is always a general.

#Your general skills should not be in arresting Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu, etc, it should be in dealing with the security issues in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Enemyofpeace: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Get rid of those in your government first and if possible, get rid of yourself too
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Enemyofpeace: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2020
mauchiz:
President Buhari take action as a retired army General, where are your military skills? Is time to put your military skills to use, Nigeria should not have security issues, I believe you acquired security skills during your military days, so get to work, call your ex colleagues together, invite Israel, share ideas on tackle this issues, it should not be a problem for a former security personnel like you. Use the latest security technologies and deal with this issues.

I believe that once a general is always a general.

#Your general skills should not be in arresting Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu, etc, it should be in dealing with the security issues in Nigeria.
military skills from person wey him brain don die finish?
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Talknochip(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2020
post=86743883:
Let us do that ASAP Dad.

God bless Nigeria.
Dad?? Smh. U must have a feet first before you can use it to match someone toes. Does ur 'daddy' have a feet?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by goshen26: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2020
When?
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Ikechukwuche: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2020
agwom:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-government-will-rid-nigeria-of-bandits-terrorists-criminals-buhari.html
anybody when dey pray make my president die, na him president go die IJN

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by blowjohn(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Just look at these people.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by donaldde2: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2020
Who talk now now
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by opribo(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2020
More than four years we are still back to where we started. Whatever happened to eliminating boko haram in 6months
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by juman(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2020
He is performing badly in all areas.
Despite they have many good ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Kwankwasiyya / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.