Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals (18192 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Hero10001: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Tell us a new thing abeg.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Comedian2019: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2020
We are used to your audio promises.

Go ahead
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by puremaker7(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2020
This Buhari can't make heaven, he tells lies more than devil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by fkj950ax(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari my guy. Don't worry about them all. The next government will sort it out. Just keep in with your roll

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Sirsuky(m): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2020
The day buhari will leave Aso Rock then he will realize how bad he has govern this great nation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Metrofox(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2020
how can you get rid of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Ykc2(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Imagine fulani bandits coming from other countries to kill Nigerians and what do we do?we beg them to stop killing ,I only pity indigenous hausa people , hausa people their mumuness no get part 2, you allowed outsider to become your emir while your busy drinking burukutu eating tuwo shinkafa hausa people make una continue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Auxtin85(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2020
I spit on you useless terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Sonoyom(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Story Story
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by 12345baba(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Useless presido. Meanwhile am proud of united
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by greenguy: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2020
People just talk for talking sake where Buhari comes from.

Or is it a case of reading from a paper you don't understand what's on it?
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by africanusvu(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2020
I am beginning to believe nnamdi kanu.this guy isn't sounding like buhari.he is not making sense anymore

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by IghravweIG(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2020
This man has failed us in every ramification.

Baba go slow do and parkNgo
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by JAWBONE(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2020
If at this point in time, you are still supporting this moronîc clown as President, you are a FOOL, an enemy of NIGERIA, and I hope you suffer the consequence of your FOOLERY.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by adecz: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2020
The money paid the bandits
in 2O19 has expired ...

The Hausas seems to be the most
docile & timid tribe in Nigeria.

People are not generally aware that
this war is between the marauding Fulani herders & bandits against the settled
Hausa people in villages.

Buhari isn't saying anything because
he is Fulani & the yeye Hausa leaders
are too daft to see the reality.

The Fulani see the Hausas as their
conquered subjects that should behave
or face disciplinary action which they
are now meting on then...

Wake up Hausa Nations!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2020
Let us do that ASAP Dad.

We don't care whose ox is gored.

Step on toes, as long as its gonna move our nation forward.

Now, that is the CHANGE we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Jabioro: 6:52am On Feb 18, 2020
This present administration taken people life to played babaijebu.. three direct..loose all,come back take another line .. betting with citizen life..He is too dangerous to be listening to.. believe this at your multiple perils.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Kayleb01: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Mtseeeew.....!

Bandits that now have helicopters and advanced weaponry

You are just a joke to me

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by shugabasbn: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2020
The delegation included Minister of Defence, General Bashir Magashi (rtd), Minister of Police Affairs, Mohammed Maigari Dingyadi, Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika and Director General of National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Ahmed Rufa’i Abubakar. AOthers on the delegation are the Senior Special Assistants to the President, Household and Social Events, Malam Sarki Abba, and Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

See the names above n the President home town is in the hand of bandit.
With this alone, a reasonable President would have sacked them all n sack himself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by chronique(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Mr Willi-willi. Always saying my govt will do this and my govt will do that. Almost 5 years in power and his govt has done nothing. All we hear is we will do this and that. Willi-willi oshi. Oponu radarada.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by JustLeo: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86743883:
Let us do that ASAP Dad.

We don't care whose ox is gored.

Step on toes, as long as its gonna move our nation forward.

Now, that is the CHANGE we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by MoIbrahim: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Rubbish rhetorics
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by netflicks(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Asshua
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by ultimatekint(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari, you are a nuisance ; why are you fond of telling lies?
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by chukwuibuipob: 6:58am On Feb 18, 2020
sad cheesy angry angry Nonsense angry Maybe d day dem kee Yesufu,u go wake up.Meanwhile, Ogun strike mamam Daura sad angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Will will will, that’s all he has been saying since 2015. If he is not blaming GEJ, he is saying “will”
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by baratech: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Comedian

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Digmygold: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Please start with GAY Ubunja. He had anal sex with his own son.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by pressplay411(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2020
deboysben:
Are you still doing campaign for crying out loud.

What kind of man is this

Lord!

I think he meant his govt will rid the country of Christians and Igbos.
Now I understand when the bible said it repented God that he created man. Buharii is a big disappointment.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by pacehood(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Audio yarns for the special one
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by XXLmatter: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2020
What is I will rid the country off bla bla? Are planning to vote yourself in again?

Do it already and stop promising, lifelessly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina / Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.