Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,916 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Men Want In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Want In A Woman (466 Views)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Men Want In A Woman by jukekeocha: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
How many times have you heard the phrase: "All men want is sex?".

Myth.

There are things many men want more than sex. In fact, there is one thing. And it happens to be the one thing some women find hard to give. If you like don't learn. Come for me.

Due to popular demand, let me explain my thoughts so that some can make informed opinion. This is not to indict anyone... rather, it's for greater understanding. Sometimes it is important to question things.

Remember your school parties. If a guy wanted to hold a girl in his arms, he had to scan the room, walk across the room with everyone watching and ask the girl to dance. If she accepted, he was in heaven. If she refused he was in hell.

The key here is that guys had to make themselves........................................

Continue Reading what men want in a woman

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

Re: What Men Want In A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With The Pain Of Breaking Up With The One You Love / Lay Ran Away From Husband's House With His Properties Because He Lost His Job / He Gives Me Full Hot Dose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.