Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (66868 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Jim99:

Oh i think you're scared already. And that might just be enough reason for God to bless you with an abundance of Girls. cheesy

Thought you wanted only female children? cheesy

Like it or not that's what you're gonna get

Yes, 3 girls smiley
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

You too, born boy na.

Research the right steps to take that will skew your chances in favour of conceiving a boy and apply.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

I DONT KNOW WHY MEN HAVE REFUSED TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOD GIVES CHILDREN AND ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO PRAY FERVENTLY FOR THE SEX WE WANT

I DONT KNOW WHY MEN REFUSED TO UNDERSTAND THAT BIOLOGICALLY THEIR SPERM CELL IS THE DETERMINANT OF A BABY SEX

I QUITE UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS WHEN AN IGBO MAN ESPECIALLY HAVE NO BABY BOY, COS OF THEIR CULTURE THAT NO FEMALE CHILD INHERITS THE PARENTS PROPERTY SO IT WOULD BE AT THE ADVANTAGE OF THE WICKED UNCLES.

BUT MAKING A WOMAN'S LIFE MISERABLE FOR IT IS A NO NO NO.................. CMON IN THIS NEW AGE? WHERE FEMALE CHILDREN ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL?

WHEN HE SUPPOSED TO PRAY ALWAYS WITH THE WIFE FOR GOD TO ASSIST.

I COULD HAVE ADVISED IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, TAKE BREAK AFTER THE 3RD CHILD, TRAIN THEM WELL AND TAKE TIME TO PRAY TO GOD FOR VISITATION, A TIME WOULD REACH WHEN YOU WILL HAVE CONFIDENCE TO TAKE IN AGAIN.......

HOW EVER, MY SISTER, DONT CRY ANYMORE, U HAVE CRIED ENOUGH, JUST GIVE THANKS TO GOD , HE KNOWS IT ALL

COMMIT UR HUSBAND IN HIS HAND, HE WILL BE FINE LAS LAS

MAY GOD COMFORT YOU............... AND SEE U THRU AT THIS TIME

THE REASON WHY I DONT ADVISE QUEST FOR BABY SEX WHEN U HAVE A PARTICULAR SEX U WANT IN MIND..................
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by imam07: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

Not exactly true

It's more from him than the woman

His sperm has to be of the right "count" and quality
And Y chromosome rich

If not

If he likes let him sleep with 40 women
Na the same result
we both went to school. That is only theory. I am talking of wht i have seen that happened. Another woman will give him a male child. Don't try to explain biology to me. I too went to school.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2020
imam07:
we both went to school. That is only theory. I am talking of wht i have seen that happened. Another woman will give him a male child. Don't try to explain biology to me. I too went to school.

If another man sleeps with that wife
He can also plant a boy inside her.

Women who get pregnant for other men while married can attest to that.

So it's not straightforward

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Czartega:
Nigerians and this male child fanaticism when is it gon end. It's not your fault but his.

Science has proved it. The woman only gives the X chromosome while the male produces either X or Y chromosome. So when they fuse it can either be XX(female) or XY(male)

So what I'm trying to say is that you should be the one angry at him that he is not able to give a male child. It's not your fault in any way

You should learn how to apply what you are informed by science. If science says A, you should not extrapolate it to mean B without proof. Men produce both X and Y sperm in adequate quantities to produce either a boy or girl at conception. The conditions that increase the chances of either of the two possibilities are present in the woman, like the ph of her vaginal fluids, the time of ovulation and her age etc.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Fogman(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

In your friend case
The scan was wrong

It happens sometimes.
These technologies of a thing are not 100% accurate.

But when the chromosomes na XX
Forget it
It's a girl

Scan was done in more than one place. Her own case might be same. Miracle = wrong scan
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Octaves(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Tell him to impregnate you with boys if that is what he wants.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Cruisenaani(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Thank God for everything...

Are you aware that to a large extent one can plan and get a male child by studying your ovulatory cycle and having sex on specific days?[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Cruisenaani(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank God for everything...

Are you aware that to a large extent one can plan and get a male child by studying your ovulatory cycle and having sex on specific days?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly, and will limit the later stage shakara of most married women in entering kitchen.

You no sabi cook....... grin
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by dfrost: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Diiiamoond:
its really upsetting that there are people out there who are so ungrateful for what God has given them, there are some people out there who are desperately trying to have children and then you have this man complaining that hes got girls.
So people dont realise how blessed there are,
Your husband needs more education on the blessings of having girls children. Let this not worry you in the least as it is God who gives, and HE has reasons for giving you daughters.
I was born in a family of 10- 9 girls and a boy (me number cool. Today my mum is happy she has lots of successful girls and the boy is useless.

Your brother useless and you get mind to say it on a public forum?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Yes, 3 girls smiley

Good for you
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by healthserve(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
emmysoftyou:
bro.. U maybe right.. Before I prepared myself to have a baby Boy, I was taking much of yoghurt and vegetable. Though I also prayed to God and I read where they said one can possibly get a baby Boy during menstruation period if she take in..
Then I practiced all these options and it was a BBB..

Psalme91 should try this options.. It's well with you sis..

As one of the best medical research expert this continent has. I know all i said as fact

Its unfortunate mnay couples dont know they can plan the sex of their baby and even the months they want the babies

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Felalucky8(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Your husband doesn't know he's the solution to the problem. Man sperm carries X(girl) and Y(boy) chromosome while the woman only has XX(girls). On your path as a woman know your ovulation day and make love with your husband when ovulating. After he cums the Y(boy) chromosome swim first and faster to the egg and only last for 24hours if it doesn't see an egg while the X(girl) chromosome last up to 3 to 5days. So my dear know your ovulation period and sex your husband then your boy would swim � to you. If you're not clear meet a good doctor to explain to you. Doctors knows all this but will keep it from us.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lakuje4power(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

Your daughters can be whatever good you desire them to be. Just be strong. I congratulate you for been fruitful.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by healthserve(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Young ladies coming behind. Plan the sex of your child before you start preparing as a couple towards pregnancy. Speka with people that have deep knowledge on the subject matter
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Fourwinds: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
lifemate89:
you are the cause of you giving birth to baby girls, it's your husband.
My dear, cry not,the Lord is in control...my elder sister was in the same shoe with you,she gave birth to four baby girls...just last week,she gave birth to a baby boy...Just be prayerful okay
your grammar is so terrible ...the first sentence was something else
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Cyynywhite: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Girls rule d world now.... Intelligent persons know that we can't control such fact... we may only try but all is up to d maker..... Wen next u are meeting with ur hubby, try meeting him on ur ovulation day. Y chromosome dies off very fast X can stay for longer time.... thanks
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by IMASTEX: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.
It is very sad that at this age of civilization people are still this backward mentally. So because of a particular gender they turned themselves into a baby factory producing above what their income can carry comfortably. It is a shame that the woman is still yelding to take more risk of child bearing in this country with her life. My wife has never bordered to know baby gender during scan because our sole interest is a heathy child. It is obvious both of them haven't seen many praying to just have one child, half or even mischarge to give them hope. It is a funny world we live in where people create none existence problems for themselves.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by healthserve(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2020
IMASTEX:

It is very sad that at this age of civilization people are still this backward mentally. So because of a particular gender they turned themselves into a baby factory producing above what their income can carry comfortably. It is a shame that the woman is still yelding to take more risk of child bearing in this country with her life. My wife has never bordered to know baby gender during scan because our sole interest is a heathy child. It is obvious both of them haven't seen many praying to just have one child, half or even mischarge to give them hope. It is a funny world we live in where people create none existence problems for themselves.

What are you saying. A person's desire is a person's desire. Don't force your opinion on people

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by bluefilm: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Madam, if I were to be your husband, I will be disappointed too.

But I won't take it out on you.

Because it is not your fault.

Neither is it my fault.

I will blame God.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ityP(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2020
ikechemez:

And the right time is at the peak of your ovulation.

If you menstrual circle is regular over a period of 3 months choose the month you want to take in.
14 days from the day you saw your period first, start looking out for your ovulation peak. If you have the money go for ovulation scan, if not just watch by self determining it. Husband shout stop having sex or soapy for at least 2weeks before the d day. And should be eating well too.

This is scientifically proofened with God by your side.

For more clarification add. My signature on WhatsApp.

For those who care to hear, this is what i was talking about. It's in your hands
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by seasy: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Appreciate the fact that you are fruitful and blessed.
Some people are in church everyday praying and begging for just one child, some are visiting herbal homes here and there, looking for fruit of the womb.
You are blessed, appreciate your girls.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by mystery01: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
1. boys or girls they are all children and blessing from God.
2. stop worrying yourself over what you cant control, you create girl child intentionally.
3. dont be looking for male child while your body suffers, u may end up getting girls again.
4, sorry to say your husband is naive, needs conselling, need to be made to understand.
5. theres a way out, but its not 100% successful , but has been successful for some, its called TIMING the right moment , there's a time when u meet will bring the X or the XY, ask your midwife, there are apps u can download on android.
6. LOVE YOUR GIRLS LIVE FOR THEM, TEACH THEM RIGHT, BE THERE FOR THEM, THEY NEED YOU, TEACH THEM TO BE BETTER TO BOLD, EDUCATE THEM , AND IN YOUR OLD AGE THEY WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.
YOUR HUSBAND WILL COME AROUND

TRY download these apps on android ovulation calender & Fertility app, period tracker ovulation calender and fertility app,

Psalme91:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Famax(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Madam, sorry for that but you shouldn't worry again. This is how to determine sex of a baby. To have a baby boy, you should meet your husband exactly two weeks before menstruation or two weeks from menstruation which becomes your ovulation date. For instance, if your menstruation starts on 28th, then count fifteen days forward from 28 and that becomes your ovulation day when you are to meet your husband. Outside that you stand a chance to have a baby girl. Again, we should know that the Y chromosomes every man releases doesn't last more than three days in a woman's body before dying off which represents the baby boy. However, it is only the X chromosomes that represents baby girl can stay for like a week or more before dying off if the egg is not there. So, ensure you meet your husband on the very date of your ovulation and thank me later. WhatsApp 08100668682

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You no sabi cook....... grin
I do.. but when my gf is around, automatically withdraw myself from kitchen.

And I am very certain, ones i marry, It Will b a resignation from kitchen, unless she is sick, or special moments when i want to pamper her... cheesy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by PerfectMatchNG: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Men are 7x more likely to leave a relationship/marriage because of their partner's illness. Women also tend to have more sources of support outside of marriage, whereas men tend to rely solely on their wives. “In sickness and in health“ is a MYTH. In short, men are trash.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by gdbelt(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

wish I can meet your husband & talk to him I have five daughters and I'm happy and grateful to God & also looking forward to train them to be great & indispensable to the society...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Men are 7x more likely to leave a relationship/marriage because of their partner's illness. Women also tend to have more sources of support outside of marriage, whereas men tend to rely solely on their wives. “In sickness and in health“ is a MYTH. In short, men are trash.
Shebi na man fertilized your mama egg to born u?... smh how some of u reason sha...

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by caprini1: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

All children are God's gift,but i love daughters so much ehn! having 5 of them is like having 5 Angels.Children that dont call you Daddy,but ,My Daddy....wonderful creation they are,always looking after your well-being,and never after your car keys ,your wallet etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.