Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (83751 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Ulomoney(f): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
He is a He. Just a cross dresser, but still a male.
amadiwati:

The headline uses "his" and you're using "her"

My interest in Bobrisky news what gender that is used to address him.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Mike008(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^jelos...sadly, she preeetier than u (no ofeinse) angry

Arrant nonsense.

Bobrisky is not eligible for any beauty contest cos he neither fits into any sex category, how do you classify that kind of pretty?
He's indeed a f a g g o t!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
FuckThaMod:

No talk am again o.. That moniker is full fledged man. I have his pics and real name
Den y is it claiming female? Send link 2 dis info, cuz wit d stupidity of it I tot iz woman too
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MrCork: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mike008:

Arrant nonsense.

Bobrisky is not eligible for any beauty contest cos he neither fits into any sex category, how do you classify that kind of pretty?
He's indeed a f a g g o t!

calm down son..no need for voilent
.. place your girlfriend picture next to her n let us decide if she fit for purpose
smiley
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by yeman1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na wa oh... driver ti gbe body !
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by FuckThaMod: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Den y is it claiming female? Send link 2 dis info, cuz wit d stupidity of it I tot iz woman too
One of his pics with his name.. Na just location i dey find now angry

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Bakrabas: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Somebody should zoom that picture and check Bobo's thumb... Half baked she/male
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by BRATISLAVA: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
FuckThaMod:

One of his pics with his name.. Na just location i dey find now angry
grin den iz a man
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Smoothcom: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
After he fork you u no pay him is good for fool
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by HIGHSTAKE647: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
We give loans to Business Around Ajah , lekki , VI and environs we can give upto (50m) kindly check my signature
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
When you later check now, you will see that there is more to the story. People called Bob... They can lie! shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Fragility6: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrCork:

..calm down son...she beautiful.
Yor scrangodopolick behavior is the side effect of atending government free education school . U don't like wot u c then u have 2 option:
1. You turn your long neck & look away like a gentleman
2. U simply cover your head with wet blanket.

Don't they teach u that in primary school?(goat ) angry

You wey dey teach why you no turn ur st*pid long neck and look away. See diz f**l o. You don baff?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2020
solmus:

eyah, this one never enter airport before..

Obviously grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Vikynas: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2020
hidhrhis:
i cant remember when car turned to human and walking with leg
hahaha,No be small Right Leg soon car go begin dey crawl.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by NotFarFrom: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^jelos...sadly, she preeetier than u (no ofeinse) angry

How do you know that he's prettier than her? gay
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Mike008(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

calm down son..no need for voilent
.. place your girlfriend picture next to her n let us decide if she fit for purpose
smiley

As far as the female gender is concerned Bobrisky do not equate to even the most ugliest woman.
Everything feminine about him is fake.
Remove all those make-up and the only thing left is a highly bleached Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju that will only be admired by F a g s
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MrCork: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Mike008:

As far as the female gender is concerned Bobrisky do not equate to even the most ugliest woman.
Everything feminine about him is fake.
Remove all those make-up and the only thing left is a highly bleached Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju that will only be admired by F a g s

^^^STORY...bros..no one ask u for History lesson
….simply place your girlfriend picture or boyfriend next to her n let us be the judge!!(no oofeinse)
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by DNSPro: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
donbachi:
GOD is punishing u for grossly disobeying him
idiot
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

^^^STORY...bros..no one ask u for History lesson
….simply place your girlfriend picture or boyfriend next to her n let us be the judge!!(no oofeinse)
smiley
Bobrisky is this you hiding with Moniker MrCork

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MrCork: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2020
LIMELIGHTCRAZY:
Bobrisky is this you hiding with Moniker MrCork

bros..I don't meannnto sound rude but technicaly, yor head may not really be correct sir.
Is it illegal to hav opinion there in Nigeria? (No oofeense)
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
okomile:
F a g g o t

Jump into the lagoon

Attention seeker
What if your sons turns out to be one?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by okomile(f): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

What if your sons turns out to be one?

My son is happily married!
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
okomile:

My son is happily married!
So is Senator R, Governor M, OAP M, and thousands of other celebrity men.
Breaking news!!! They are called DL men!
Just saying!
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

bros..I don't meannnto sound rude but technicaly, yor head may not really be correct sir.
Is it illegal to hav opinion there in Nigeria? (No oofeense)
undecided
Oga STFU ... There in Nigeria? .... Like say you get resident permit or PR or citizenship where you dey... Oga stop sleeping.... You dumb like Bobrisk.... whatever
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MrCork: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2020
LIMELIGHTCRAZY:
Oga STFU ... There in Nigeria? .... Like say you get resident permit or PR or citizenship where you dey... Oga stop sleeping.... You dumb like Bobrisk.... whatever

bros r u in Libya?(no oofeense) angry
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Camoj: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'm in a competition for a 5 million naira grant, please I need you to click on this link to like a video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHiPFpThAfu/?igshid=m0c6xdbqp4b9

Please do��
Please share, tell your friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.